• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

ptsdkid: I have a solution for your stress disorder!!

George_Washington

DP Veteran
Reaction score
United States of America and proud of it!
Political Leaning
Conservative
Dear ptsdkid,

I hear you've been suffering from your stress disorder for quite some time now. Over 40 years, is it?

Well, I think I've found a solution for you. It's a little thing called, "Scientology:"

http://www.scientology.org/

You've probably never had much luck with psychiatric drugs, so I would suggest you give this a try. Also, I have direct line where you can reach Tom Cruise and talk to him about the benefits of Scientology:

1-800-GO-TOM

That's his new toll free line he's set up for people who want to discover Scientology. Just call him up and tell him how much you liked War of the Worlds. Also, Katie's now available. If you want, he might hook you up.

George_Washington,

Dear ptsdkid,

I hear you've been suffering from your stress disorder for quite some time now. Over 40 years, is it?

Well, I think I've found a solution for you. It's a little thing called, "Scientology:"

http://www.scientology.org/

You've probably never had much luck with psychiatric drugs, so I would suggest you give this a try. Also, I have direct line where you can reach Tom Cruise and talk to him about the benefits of Scientology:

1-800-GO-TOM

That's his new toll free line he's set up for people who want to discover Scientology. Just call him up and tell him how much you liked War of the Worlds. Also, Katie's now available. If you want, he might hook you up.

Thank you Mr. President. I think if all the humans studied under the mental skill of Tom the world would be a differant place.

Ivan The Terrible said:
George_Washington,

Thank you Mr. President. I think if all the humans studied under the mental skill of Tom the world would be a differant place.

Yes, indeed. Thank you Ivan. It's obvious just by watching, RAIN MAN that Tom has extensive experience with people who have mental disorders.

George_Washington said:
Yes, indeed. Thank you Ivan. It's obvious just by watching, RAIN MAN that Tom has extensive experience with people who have mental disorders.
It's obvious just by the fact that he's a Scientologist that Tom has extensive experience with people who have mental disorders.

cnredd said:
It's obvious just by the fact that he's a Scientologist that Tom has extensive experience with people who have mental disorders.

Yes Tom should play Russian roulette with and automatic.....
He goes first.

ROFLMAO!

Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom