• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Psychopath Democrat rioters destroying Philadelphia running over police officers

I know failure when I see it and I know that if one group has run a place non-stop for decades, then they are the responsible party. The left seems to be the masters of blame shifting. Either that or they call failure success.
And yet it's what they envision for the entire country.

30 years? Try more than 55. That's how long Buffalo's been without any Republican governance and our current mayor is an asshole.
I was just picking a number. In any case, it's been decades in many places and most of them are hopeless wrecks.

You clearly don't understand the point of the protests or protests in general which is why I asked the question. BLM protests police misconduct because it is supported and protected by the State. No one is out here trying to protect people who murder children unless they wear a badge so what would the protest be for?
So you are protesting state action by rallying support for the same people who have mismanaged the state and caused the problem. Good thinking.

Yep, which is why the Democratic party is currently going through a civil war with representatives like AOC or candidate Cori Bush who was a BLM organizer and defeated her Democratic rival this summer in the primary. The Democratic party isn't perfect but your rudimentary understanding of politics, which you display when you say things like Democrats have 100% control of anything, is laughable and unconvincing as arguments go. The criticisms we have with the Democratic party are about them not being progressive enough on criminal justice reform. Do you think that's going to translate into more votes for Republicans? 😂
Lol right. So leftist mayors and city council people need to be replaced by mayors and city council people who are even farther left. Lol Good thinking.

It’s possible that Trump has gained even more support among white evangelicals this cycle. Polling by PRRI, a nonpartisan public-opinion research organization, has tracked white evangelical support for Trump since he was a presidential candidate and found that it’s been consistently much higher than among Americans as a whole. https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-is-losing-ground-with-some-but-not-all-white-christians/

Why? Why does Trump have the support of white evangelicals? He just changed his religion to "nondenominational Christian" because he does not attend any church. Is it a lack of education, a lack of awareness?

We will probably never know. Trump's supporters do not talk about Trump, what he is doing and saying. As in the case of this thread, Trump's followers prefer talking about Democrats.

Trump's fans are unable to explain why they support Trump. So, they remain silent on the issue.
Totally false. Like a good liberal, you only hear what you want to hear. Trump supporters will tell you exactly why they support the man, you just arent willing to listen.

You back off. How easy was that? It's quite clear that US cops have no training whatsoever in de-escalation. Just scream hysterically at people and blast away; that's about the size of it.

I respectfully disagree. Their job is to enforce the law, not to 'back off' from someone breaking it. How about people not breaking the law in the first place? That's easy as well.

Why? Why does Trump have the support of white evangelicals? He just changed his religion to "nondenominational Christian" because he does not attend any church. Is it a lack of education, a lack of awareness?
We will probably never know. Trump's supporters do not talk about Trump, what he is doing and saying. As in the case of this thread, Trump's followers prefer talking about Democrats.

No response. Once again, Trump's followers have proven my point. They won't even defend themselves. The President's competence is far more important than events in Philly or the violence in our cities which has been around since cities were invented. Of course, that is why Trump's fans want to talk about events in Philly and city violence while ignoring Trump.

Then there is this.

There is not one thread started by a Trump supporter that concerns what Trump is actually doing and saying! That says a lot.

Totally false. Like a good liberal, you only hear what you want to hear. Trump supporters will tell you exactly why they support the man, you just arent willing to listen.

So, why do they avoid talking about Trump?

You said Trump supporters will tell us why they support Trump. You didn't do that. There is not one thread by a Trump follower concerning what Trump is doing and saying.

You are all talk and no walk much like Trump and his health plan.

So, why do they avoid talking about Trump?

You said Trump supporters will tell us why they support Trump. You didn't do that. There is not one thread by a Trump follower concerning what Trump is doing and saying.

You are all talk and no walk much like Trump and his health plan.
We have talked about nothing but Trump here for 4 years. Maybe you should just try paying attention.

I respectfully disagree. Their job is to enforce the law, not to 'back off' from someone breaking it. How about people not breaking the law in the first place? That's easy as well.
Actually, they were backing off when Wallace rushes at them with a knife in his hand. He didn’t leave the cops any choice.

Dodging? I just gave you data showing your claim about Canada isn't even close to being true.

No you didn't. You threw up a link and said this says you're wrong but you didn't say about what or what information that link was supposed to be conveying so I didn't know what the **** you're talking about. I went back and looked anyway and while the U.S. has more immigrants in raw numbers, Canada has more per capita. But I wasn't even arguing immigration, I was making a point that immigration numbers isn't any kind of evidence that goes to prove your point. I believe the even more than Canada the country with the most immigrants per capita is Saudi Arabia. Again, learn the difference between correlation and causation.

veritas1 said:
You're now avoiding the issue. Secondly, I didn't say anyone has to idolize Washington though there is vastly more reason to give him our esteem than not to.

I didn't say you should idolize Washington but you should. 🤣🤣

veritas1 said:
So, you're making an argument against something I didn't even say.

You just said it in the quote above this my guy. 😂

veritas1 said:
Thirdly, US slavery is dead and is what we are talking about concerning reparations. Bringing up slavery in far flung rat holes is just a diversion.

You're confusing two separate arguments. Slavery is just one of the reasons for reparations but in this context I mentioned slavery as one of the horrors of capitalism. Slavery still exists in every part of the world, including the U.S.. Black market slavery is a billion dollar industry.

veritas1 said:
Lastly, the Bernie-Biden manifesto is a recipe for economic ruin and social balkanization and it is what they will hold Biden to. It, in fact, is what he already agreed to.

Sweden, Denmark, Canada, hell Singapore manages to provide Healthcare as a right to their citizens without economic ruin. You can't even provide any specifics on what these ruinous policies are. All you got is fear mongering. That's why conservatism is only attractive to the God fearing. You might as well be like your buddy cman and come in here screaming that Bernie is the devil.

I know failure when I see it and I know that if one group has run a place non-stop for decades, then they are the responsible party. The left seems to be the masters of blame shifting. Either that or they call failure success.

More fearmongering. Name a specific politician and their policy. How hard is that?

It's kind of disgusting the sheer number of people who are perfectly content to sit back and allow random black people to get killed by police again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and nothing ever moves the needle for them, because there is no systemic racism, because some earnest white guy on Fox News says so.

But of course, once other people finally get fed up and say, "Hey, I see a pattern here," their movement is dismissed as Communist, or anarchist, or quite literally whatever Rush Limbaugh, another fat white guy, tells them to say.

Meanwhile, reasonable people would just like to watch the news without another cop kneeling on a black guy's throat until death.

Last edited:
Watch this; maybe your cops could learn something and more lives could be saved:

Seriously??
You're asking that of someone who's displayed, more than once now, that they have no actual idea of how our government, or laws. Actually work when applied in reality.

It's kind of disgusting the sheer number of people who are perfectly content to sit back and allow random black people to get killed by police again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and nothing ever moves the needle for them, because there is no systemic racism, because some earnest white guy on Fox News says so.

But of course, once other people finally get fed up and say, "Hey, I see a pattern here," their movement is dismissed as Communist, or anarchist, or quite literally whatever Rush Limbaugh, another fat white guy, tells them to say.

Meanwhile, reasonable people would just like to watch the news without another cop kneeling on a black guy's throat until death.

They fought the law, and the law won. It's as simple as that.
The same happens to white men if they resist the police and/or try to kill them.
The only difference being that, black families are able to sue and win multiple millions of dollar for the loss of their criminal loved one, but not so the white families.

You do realize that your post makes it dreadfully obvious, that you have no idea what is actually going on in this country when it comes to race relations and police interactions with the black community.

You do understand that, right?

They fought the law, and the law won. It's as simple as that.
The same happens to white men if they resist the police and/or try to kill them.
The only difference being that, black families are able to sue and win multiple millions of dollar for the loss of their criminal loved one, but not so the white families.

No, it doesn't.

You do realize that your post makes it dreadfully obvious, that you have no idea what is actually going on in this country when it comes to race relations and police interactions with the black community.

You do understand that, right?

I am ready to be instructed by an old white Fox News Republican from under his bed in his bunker, because protests are happening in Portland, 2893 miles away.

Sir, instruct us about life outside the dustballs around your face.

So should I take your apparent racism in stride, or should I reiterate the fact that I am not actually white and the fact that I'm not even a republican?

Yes it does. Just because it doesn't make headlines all the time, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

No, it really doesn't. They get off.

The black ones get blasted to kingdom come because of . . . something.

The white ones get off because of . . . something.

It's a coincidence, honest.

They're no systemic racism, your honor. Truly. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

In which case (the knife scenario), you do what British cops are trained to do. Nobody dies. How hard can that be?

Then the answer is different training. Not crucifying the cops because they are doing what they were trained to do.

Back
Top Bottom