• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Psycho Christian Strikes again!

Technocratic_Utilitarian said:
+http://www.big-boys.com/articles/tradingspouses.html

I bet the husband was glad to rid the home of her presence.

OMG thats too funny... I guess the guy must have a small **** to be with that woman... Who else would take her but a guy who cant get taken?

One thing i hate most in life is radicals!

AK_Conservative said:
OMG thats too funny... I guess the guy must have a small **** to be with that woman... Who else would take her but a guy who cant get taken?

One thing i hate most in life is radicals!

LMF'ingAO!!!!
That's one of the best clips I've seen in a while!!!!
Someone needs an exorcist for X-Mas (*gasp* I said "X-Mas".....BLASPHEMY!!!!)

Personally, I find it horrific that people like that actually exist in public and aren't locked up. She's a damn lunatic.

Who in the world would put up with a fat hog like that? You would have to be a complete idiot to even look at her. I've seen better looking pigs that that.

She should marry Bush. I think he would dig her attitude.

Back
Top Bottom