• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Psst.

Considering making a return. The mommy forums I've been frequenting over the past several years are getting a little too crowded with crybabies. :lol:

"Boobie Jubilee"

No, but I like you already.

Last edited:
Welcome back!

Considering making a return. The mommy forums I've been frequenting over the past several years are getting a little too crowded with crybabies. :lol:

That's why I'm here!

At least here someone's crying about political injustices and stuff - and not dinner that burned.

Nice to meet you :)

That's why I'm here!

At least here someone's crying about political injustices and stuff - and not dinner that burned.

Nice to meet you :)

Oh no, they'd never admit that they burned dinner; they're far too perfect for that. More of the "OMG the coach yelled at little Susie because she was sitting on the sidelines picking her nose, I want him FIRED!!!" or the ever popular community school supplies variety. One can only read so many of those threads before visions of virtual bitch slapping begin.

Welcome back Stace! :)

Welcome back.

Welcome back! :)

Back
Top Bottom