• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Psionic sciences.

BrettNortje

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
For a long time now, i have been working with what i call 'psionic sciences.' this is where - you know those people that can make fires appear? they have it genetically - we learn to control our bodies and minds so that we do the same, and much more.

First, let's start with energy - nothing happens without energy, okay? what sort of thing is energy? well it comes down to heat, as, this is the core of electromagnetism, of course. so, you give off heat outside your body to affect the world around you. this is similar to reaching out with your body to do things, like butter a piece of toast. how? well if you were to observe mass is stored energy, and your arm is made of mass, then this energy of your arm is affecting the world around you with the help of your mind, yes? this is just 'insulated energy' in the form of physics magic, okay?

Then, we need to know how to affect things beyond our bodies, and, the perfect example is sound and our voices. this is basically the only way we can send energy from our bodies to outside the body to affect things, like nerves in the other person's ears that pick up the sound, or, water that we blow to make move, of course. based on this, you need to understand the wave model is correct, as energy works in waves, not any other way. this can be illustrated as if it were an ocean, of course, as the energy comes from out at sea and then make their way to the shore, carrying the energy until it is used up - like our 'shouting,' yes?

Now, your body gives off heat. this is called an aura, okay? the heat you give off can affect the minds of others through what i call one "world consciousness." also, you could, like so many psychics, create fire sources outside your body. this can be done by focusing your heat at a place and 'exciting electron orbitals' there. this can be done by projecting your aura to one place, and then 'understanding how to split an electron' with your mind. this can be done by understanding your premotor cortex, which is the foundation of all actions of the body and brain.

So, you have your brain all eager for this by now, yes? you can easily create a fire if you understand how your body works too - you need to burn sugar to create energy for your aura to set free onto it, okay? understand this is getting easier as i write i bet? you need to use waves from your own mind and body to create this splitting and heat build up. this is done by projecting your heat to that place and that is done by focusing your mind on that place, visually looking at that place and concentrating on it. it might take a while, like an hour, but after you get the hang of this, everything else is easier, okay?

For a long time now, i have been working with what i call 'psionic sciences.' this is where - you know those people that can make fires appear? they have it genetically - we learn to control our bodies and minds so that we do the same, and much more.

First, let's start with energy - nothing happens without energy, okay? what sort of thing is energy? well it comes down to heat, as, this is the core of electromagnetism, of course. so, you give off heat outside your body to affect the world around you. this is similar to reaching out with your body to do things, like butter a piece of toast. how? well if you were to observe mass is stored energy, and your arm is made of mass, then this energy of your arm is affecting the world around you with the help of your mind, yes? this is just 'insulated energy' in the form of physics magic, okay?

Then, we need to know how to affect things beyond our bodies, and, the perfect example is sound and our voices. this is basically the only way we can send energy from our bodies to outside the body to affect things, like nerves in the other person's ears that pick up the sound, or, water that we blow to make move, of course. based on this, you need to understand the wave model is correct, as energy works in waves, not any other way. this can be illustrated as if it were an ocean, of course, as the energy comes from out at sea and then make their way to the shore, carrying the energy until it is used up - like our 'shouting,' yes?

Now, your body gives off heat. this is called an aura, okay? the heat you give off can affect the minds of others through what i call one "world consciousness." also, you could, like so many psychics, create fire sources outside your body. this can be done by focusing your heat at a place and 'exciting electron orbitals' there. this can be done by projecting your aura to one place, and then 'understanding how to split an electron' with your mind. this can be done by understanding your premotor cortex, which is the foundation of all actions of the body and brain.

So, you have your brain all eager for this by now, yes? you can easily create a fire if you understand how your body works too - you need to burn sugar to create energy for your aura to set free onto it, okay? understand this is getting easier as i write i bet? you need to use waves from your own mind and body to create this splitting and heat build up. this is done by projecting your heat to that place and that is done by focusing your mind on that place, visually looking at that place and concentrating on it. it might take a while, like an hour, but after you get the hang of this, everything else is easier, okay?

Nobody can make fires magically appear. Matches or a cigarette lighter is needed for the job.

The cheapest funnest thing you can do is make illusions, of course. this can be easiest by way of yoga power centers and somatics, of course.

So, you imagine your throat chakra which is colored blue, and your mind chakra, which is colored purple, swirling out of your mouth as you 'blow.' then, you imagine them being blown out your mouth, drawing a simple shape with your fingers.

I recommend you document this event under controlled conditions. I believe JREF still has a million dollar challenge going. Please apply. You can become a millionaire.:mrgreen:

But, you may ask, what good is making fire and illusions to society - is there anything useful to this?

To that i say you can also heal people. this can be done by laying your hands on them, where they are sore, and then using your heat or aura to change the chemistry of the skin, in the case of a cut. this would see the skin sew itself up if you understand what you are doing, of course.

Doing this requires that you imagine the skin coming together to be joined once more. that is done by imagining the surface layer of the skin changing, basically you want to change the scabby stuff and blood to skin, as it has changed to blood, yes? there is not a lot more to it, only that you change the chemical composition of the 'cut.' this can more easily be done by trying to use your aura to 'draw the other skin over it from the bottom,' and that can be done through electromagnetism. this will need to imagine waves coming towards you, from the arm or wherever, or waves coming from the outside in.

Making waves travel can be done by focusing on the cut under your hand, or in front of you, and trying to drag the mass over it with the magnetic part of electromagnetism, which is all the positive spin things, and then the electrical part to bind it, the negative spin things. this will result in your energy, through heat, making the wound bind.

That is all well and good, but let's say you have a disease, what then?

The key to not having a disease is 'homeostasis.' this is where your body is in balance, yes? taking your aura over to someone and thinking about 'balance' while focusing on them, will result in them slowly get back to this 'balance.' that would cure everything from an upset stomach to aids, if you ask me.

Focs your energy on them, and try to burn away all the impurities in their bodies. this will 'burn' the disease cells and then they will regain health.

The cheapest funnest thing you can do is make illusions, of course. this can be easiest by way of yoga power centers and somatics, of course.

So, you imagine your throat chakra which is colored blue, and your mind chakra, which is colored purple, swirling out of your mouth as you 'blow.' then, you imagine them being blown out your mouth, drawing a simple shape with your fingers.
How many fires have you started today? Have you ever seen anyone start a fire using that method?

So BN, are you going to take the JREF challenge or not?
You are providing no collaborating evidence for what you post.

Not bad for a science fiction writer.:lamo

That is all well and good, but let's say you have a disease, what then?

The key to not having a disease is 'homeostasis.' this is where your body is in balance, yes? taking your aura over to someone and thinking about 'balance' while focusing on them, will result in them slowly get back to this 'balance.' that would cure everything from an upset stomach to aids, if you ask me.

Focs your energy on them, and try to burn away all the impurities in their bodies. this will 'burn' the disease cells and then they will regain health.

We don't need doctors anymore. Great news.

So BN, are you going to take the JREF challenge or not?
You are providing no collaborating evidence for what you post.

Not bad for a science fiction writer.:lamo
I like these amusing fantasy threads.

Cell phones make great 'magic items.' why, you can make it rain with a few of them sending the same message.

This works on radio signals, of course. you send the message to the faeries, and hope they 'return your call' with some effect like the one you are asking for. if you were to send a message, a text message, to the sylphs which are air faeries, you could make wind, okay? to the sylphs and odines you would make rain, as, sylphs are air spirits and odines are water spirits, of course.

You merely need to type the names into your text message and then ask please for the thing you want. let us find out how this works?

If you were to observe that faeries are reactive, where they will be overpowered by the radio wave, the radio waves carries information in binary, basically. this binary is a universal language, as, it revolves around on and off switches. now, you are sending a message in binary telling the faeries to let rain forth, so, they will interpret this message, all the way up in the clouds, as if it were a 'lot of characters' - the message itself - consciously saying that it needs to rain. this is because everything is conscious, as they react - every bit of liquid gas and matter.

One of the downsides of the Internet is every loon now has a place to spew their nonsense.

So tell us why if something be is able to create make a fire with their mind and this would've easily provable. Why exactly do you think no one has ever done it. What are they scared of.

One of the downsides of the Internet is every loon now has a place to spew their nonsense.

So tell us why if something be is able to create make a fire with their mind and this would've easily provable. Why exactly do you think no one has ever done it. What are they scared of.

Local fire regulations.

Another combined method of mine is to mix the command of the elements and body language, dancing or somatic things. this would require you to first befriend some elements, and alienate others, okay? be careful even reading this might make you feel sick!

So, to draw a friend ship with the elements and open them up to you, you need to merely imagine yourself as a vessel for them to 'fill you.' this would be where you think of the elements in question, then imagine it washing over your body. if you feel sick, this is because the gnomes do not like you, if you feel hungry, other things do not like you, and if you feel good, they all like you! i felt sick, by the way...

After you have connected with the elements, you will be more sensitive to their impressions on you. some will like you more than others, so, you might get them all or even only get one. there are four after all.

The way most magicians try to attract gnomes is to get dirty. this is hardly necessary, as, they only boost your reception with them by like five percent or something. this is like running for president and saying hello to kids in another language, fruitless - what do they care about you? on the other hand, if you were to master circuits, this is proper silicone and metals understanding coming together, brining in a much greater dividend.

Remember, elements are attracted to the 'opposite from them,' as a law is that opposites attract, of course. if you were to be angry, you will attract odines or water faeries, which are good for healing. if you are happy spiritual and open minded, you will attract gnomes or earth faeries, of course.

So, it starts with your mood or the energy you give off, this is linked to your heat you give off, or, your aura. then, you want to direct them to do things for you, of course. this could be like wanting the wind to blow for your kite, so you think earthly lusty thoughts, i think? anyways, after you manage to project earth feelings, the air will be attracted to you, and, then you may shape it with your body language, or, the impression you make on the air around you. you see, languages are always understood by faeries, as, they will fins sign language a universal constant. the more a language or image is repeated, the more the faeries will understand as they learn, of course.

So, the language to use is a african language called afrikaans. this is because it is the mathematical language, having twenty four letters. this is divisible by 360 degrees, coming to fifteen degrees to a letter in the circle. the trick now is to communicate a message to them in afrikaans in a fluid easily understood manner so they can understand - the more they understand, the easier it is to do. the thing is, there is no force in science, only communication, as everything is conscious, as everything 'reacts.' if you push a branch, it is more conscious, so eases out the way easier than a stone wall, yes?

Now, you need to use true north as 0 and 360 degrees, remembering there are fifteen degrees to each letter. then you spell it out - as you do it more, it will become more powerful, and, you will learn slowly by experimenting, it is completely safe.

Cell phones make great 'magic items.' why, you can make it rain with a few of them sending the same message.

This works on radio signals, of course. you send the message to the faeries, and hope they 'return your call' with some effect like the one you are asking for. if you were to send a message, a text message, to the sylphs which are air faeries, you could make wind, okay? to the sylphs and odines you would make rain, as, sylphs are air spirits and odines are water spirits, of course.

You merely need to type the names into your text message and then ask please for the thing you want. let us find out how this works?

If you were to observe that faeries are reactive, where they will be overpowered by the radio wave, the radio waves carries information in binary, basically. this binary is a universal language, as, it revolves around on and off switches. now, you are sending a message in binary telling the faeries to let rain forth, so, they will interpret this message, all the way up in the clouds, as if it were a 'lot of characters' - the message itself - consciously saying that it needs to rain. this is because everything is conscious, as they react - every bit of liquid gas and matter.
Wow you are a piece. If you had argued about getting shide using cell phones, I could support you some, but fairies? The base elementals don't work like that. It would take way more effort to convert psi or magic energy to electromagnetic than it would to simply cast for them directly.

Actually, per various sources, the use of magic or psi to do such things are more energy consumptive than manually performing the task, so why would most people bother to even learn it or similar techniques?

Wow you are a piece. If you had argued about getting shide using cell phones, I could support you some, but fairies? The base elementals don't work like that. It would take way more effort to convert psi or magic energy to electromagnetic than it would to simply cast for them directly.

What changes do you suggest? the faeries i am referring to are particles, groups into atoms, grouped into cells and so forth.

OK, now, go and do it in a controlled experiment with qualified personnel at a university.

But, you won't, because you can't, and no one ever has.

But, you could win Randi's challenge...:lamo

No such thing as 'psionic sciences.' Psionics is of the paranormal. Science studies the natural, observable world.

What changes do you suggest? the faeries i am referring to are particles, groups into atoms, grouped into cells and so forth.

Or cells,as they are called. No Tinkerbells involved.

Actually, per various sources, the use of magic or psi to do such things are more energy consumptive than manually performing the task, so why would most people bother to even learn it or similar techniques?
That is because magic is not real so any amount of energy spent trying to use it is completely wasted.

Back
Top Bottom