• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Psionic sciences.

That is because magic is not real so any amount of energy spent trying to use it is completely wasted.

At one point in history, much the same was said about an energy (now known as radiation) coming out of rocks. Today entire cities are lit and powered by that energy.

At one point in history, much the same was said about an energy (now known as radiation) coming out of rocks. Today entire cities are lit and powered by that energy.

Which point in history?

Which point in history?

The point, or points if you prefer, before we discovered how to detect and measure radiation. We had discovered uranium and other radioactive elements before that without knowing what they were, and people would get sick and die around these rocks. No one knew the reason. People were thinking magic for the longest time and no doubt someone tried to determine a more realistic source and was told there was no way a rock could give off energy.

The point, or points if you prefer, before we discovered how to detect and measure radiation. We had discovered uranium and other radioactive elements before that without knowing what they were, and people would get sick and die around these rocks. No one knew the reason. People were thinking magic for the longest time and no doubt someone tried to determine a more realistic source and was told there was no way a rock could give off energy.
Ok let's say we just haven't discovered magic yet. If that is the case then what exactly are your sources using to determine if using magic to do an act or simply physically doing the act takes up more energy. Seems hard to calculate something yet to be discovered

When are faeries going to power our cities?

The commercial use of Uranium for example for coloring glass and ceramics goes back almost 2,000 years. I am not aware of any historic literature which indicates those exposed to it thought magic was afoot or even cases of significant illness.

Ok let's say we just haven't discovered magic yet. If that is the case then what exactly are your sources using to determine if using magic to do an act or simply physically doing the act takes up more energy. Seems hard to calculate something yet to be discovered

Experience. Note that I have not claimed this as it is an absolute in the world, for all that I believe that magic and psi are possible. I merely noted one purported reason why more has not been done towards research and development in these areas. Another possibility is a limited number of people having the ability to actually manipulate these energies.

The commercial use of Uranium for example for coloring glass and ceramics goes back almost 2,000 years. I am not aware of any historic literature which indicates those exposed to it thought magic was afoot or even cases of significant illness.

I couldn't tell you what literature either at this point. It is something I remember reading way back in my youth about how people viewed things compared to how we view them today. Keep in mind I grew up before we even had trash 80's and C64's so the Internet was just a infant in DARPA's arms, so I had no concept about saving sources. I couldn't even tell you the book it was so long ago. It just stuck with me how things we used to think we're either supernatural/paranormal or were mythical/made-up, were later explained/proven once we learned how to detect and/or measure them.

When are faeries going to power our cities?

Faeries are also electrons. they are everything, and everything is a collection of faeries making one big faerie. they are reactive, and,all consciousness is reaction based.

I couldn't tell you what literature either at this point. It is something I remember reading way back in my youth about how people viewed things compared to how we view them today. Keep in mind I grew up before we even had trash 80's and C64's so the Internet was just a infant in DARPA's arms, so I had no concept about saving sources. I couldn't even tell you the book it was so long ago. It just stuck with me how things we used to think we're either supernatural/paranormal or were mythical/made-up, were later explained/proven once we learned how to detect and/or measure them.

Uh huh.

Then at best all we have here is a bare assertion without evidence and it will be given the consideration it deserves.

Last edited:
The cheapest funnest thing you can do is make illusions, of course. this can be easiest by way of yoga power centers and somatics, of course.

So, you imagine your throat chakra which is colored blue, and your mind chakra, which is colored purple, swirling out of your mouth as you 'blow.' then, you imagine them being blown out your mouth, drawing a simple shape with your fingers.

Let me know when you can show me how to make a million dollars...in $20's.

But, you may ask, what good is making fire and illusions to society - is there anything useful to this?

To that i say you can also heal people. this can be done by laying your hands on them, where they are sore, and then using your heat or aura to change the chemistry of the skin, in the case of a cut. this would see the skin sew itself up if you understand what you are doing, of course.

Doing this requires that you imagine the skin coming together to be joined once more. that is done by imagining the surface layer of the skin changing, basically you want to change the scabby stuff and blood to skin, as it has changed to blood, yes? there is not a lot more to it, only that you change the chemical composition of the 'cut.' this can more easily be done by trying to use your aura to 'draw the other skin over it from the bottom,' and that can be done through electromagnetism. this will need to imagine waves coming towards you, from the arm or wherever, or waves coming from the outside in.

Making waves travel can be done by focusing on the cut under your hand, or in front of you, and trying to drag the mass over it with the magnetic part of electromagnetism, which is all the positive spin things, and then the electrical part to bind it, the negative spin things. this will result in your energy, through heat, making the wound bind.

Alright, so I tried creating fire with my mind as you described and it worked out fairly well. I could get a flame going on about half my attempts. So I decided to try the healing trick as my wife gets horrible migraines and the doctors haven't been much help.

Well, I must have mixed things up because I somehow burned all her hair off. My house reeks of burned hair smell and my wife is yelling at me. I couldn't get our smoke detector to stop going off so I had to remove it and cut my hand in the process. I considered healing the cut myself but that may not be the best idea at this point.

Faeries are also electrons. they are everything, and everything is a collection of faeries making one big faerie. they are reactive, and,all consciousness is reaction based.

I assume that you are joking.

Why is this in the CT forum? Surely the Basement would be more suitable.

Why is this in the CT forum? Surely the Basement would be more suitable.

Well it definetly doesnt belong in the science section either.
I agree it should be flushed

Alright, so I tried creating fire with my mind as you described and it worked out fairly well. I could get a flame going on about half my attempts. So I decided to try the healing trick as my wife gets horrible migraines and the doctors haven't been much help.

Well, I must have mixed things up because I somehow burned all her hair off. My house reeks of burned hair smell and my wife is yelling at me. I couldn't get our smoke detector to stop going off so I had to remove it and cut my hand in the process. I considered healing the cut myself but that may not be the best idea at this point.

Do you have these fantasies often?

Now, i want to teach you how to tune your body for 'maximum magic' and also how to use your power centers of your bodies for 'more magic.' this will be possible by observing the colors of your chakras and where they are, okay? here goes;

chakras.jpeg

As you can see, they all are a unique mix to get your energies to flow properly.

Now, if you were to combine certain chakras, you need to imagine these colors in your mind's eye, maybe if you close your eyes it will help? of course, to get a desired effect to work for you, you need to figure out what sort of element these are too, as it goes from air to water to fire and then earth, if you ask me.

If you were to combine this with your fires or healing, it might make it easier?

Of course, that is not all for now! now i want to introduce you to 'the lamps.' i found the best way to ignite the faeries to listen to you or open up to you is to stare at a candle that is lit for a while - where the yellow meets the blue makes green, of course. this is where you need to stare until you see 'little white spirits' that will come out of the base of the candle.

But, what does that have to do with the most important message of your life? basically, if you were to stare into a lamp for forty seconds, you will get a message full of colors for you to look at on a wall, being the summation of your life, mind you.

How does it work? well, the photons come into the nerves in your eyes, basically little hairs that 'feel radiation,' and then they interpret it the way they would to a image they are looking at. this is a slice of a message that will come your way due to the hairs in your eyes being tuned a certain way, and, that neural system will feel differently about it from person to person, even though it could be the same 'light.' this s because there is fate and determinism, free will is just a fairy tale, of course. this means that it is light accelerating forwards at a rate shining light on a shadow of yours that will be in place at a certain time, of course.

Now, when you go out to look at stars in the night sky, the same thing will happen in regards of seeing things if you stare, these are sun gods, of course, all with a unique message for you. how you interpret them is up to you, lying to yourself about how you feel, and how your thoughts are guided, is just plain silly.

Now, i want to teach you how to tune your body for 'maximum magic' and also how to use your power centers of your bodies for 'more magic.' this will be possible by observing the colors of your chakras and where they are, okay? here goes;

View attachment 67204616

As you can see, they all are a unique mix to get your energies to flow properly.

Now, if you were to combine certain chakras, you need to imagine these colors in your mind's eye, maybe if you close your eyes it will help? of course, to get a desired effect to work for you, you need to figure out what sort of element these are too, as it goes from air to water to fire and then earth, if you ask me.

If you were to combine this with your fires or healing, it might make it easier?

Of course, that is not all for now! now i want to introduce you to 'the lamps.' i found the best way to ignite the faeries to listen to you or open up to you is to stare at a candle that is lit for a while - where the yellow meets the blue makes green, of course. this is where you need to stare until you see 'little white spirits' that will come out of the base of the candle.

But, what does that have to do with the most important message of your life? basically, if you were to stare into a lamp for forty seconds, you will get a message full of colors for you to look at on a wall, being the summation of your life, mind you.

How does it work? well, the photons come into the nerves in your eyes, basically little hairs that 'feel radiation,' and then they interpret it the way they would to a image they are looking at. this is a slice of a message that will come your way due to the hairs in your eyes being tuned a certain way, and, that neural system will feel differently about it from person to person, even though it could be the same 'light.' this s because there is fate and determinism, free will is just a fairy tale, of course. this means that it is light accelerating forwards at a rate shining light on a shadow of yours that will be in place at a certain time, of course.

Now, when you go out to look at stars in the night sky, the same thing will happen in regards of seeing things if you stare, these are sun gods, of course, all with a unique message for you. how you interpret them is up to you, lying to yourself about how you feel, and how your thoughts are guided, is just plain silly.

Have you ever sought medical help for your delusions.

View attachment 67204616

Very funny. But please go and troll another forum.

I have justified myself every step of the way.
No what you have done is post complete nonsense with zero proof to back up your claim. And the reason you will not post any evidence is because it doesn't exist. You are just making crap up.

Back
Top Bottom