• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Psaki: Pelosi kissing Biden on cheek does not meet CDC's 'bar' of 'close contact' for COVID transmission

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Psaki: Pelosi kissing Biden on cheek does not meet CDC's 'bar' of 'close contact' for COVID transmission
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki claimed Thursday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who has tested positive for the coronavirus, kissing President Biden on the cheek and holding his hand did not meet the White House’s definition of "close contact."

"How can you guys say that President Biden was not a close contact with speaker Pelosi when there's video of the speaker kissing him?" Fox News’ Peter Doocy asked Psaki on Thursday.

"Their definition of it is 15 minutes of contact within a set period of time, within six feet," Psaki responded, referring to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention definition of "close contact." "It did not meet that bar."

LOL! What a crock of BS. These people will lie even when there's no need.

If Joe Mumbles turns up positive in the next week we'll know where it came from: Icky-Sticky Nancy

If Joe Mumbles turns up positive in the next week we'll know where it came from: Icky-Sticky Nancy

Better COVID from Pelosi than an STD from Donald "small hands" Trump. At least COVID will go away, Trump's STDs are the "gift" that keeps on giving. I do love the right's utter depseration though. It's cute and funny, thank you.

Let's get this straight. CDC defines the kind of "close contact" with people creates the meaningful risk of transmission. It's a red line, and one can quibble a little with any such line but rarely with the need for one. @Schism over here visits Fox and receives orders to rage about the absence of pickles on his nothingburger; y'see, the "scandal" doesn't meet the definition of the thing it supposedly contradicts.

This is how empty so-called "conservative" thought is these days. Actual conservatives lost their party. That's what happens when you vote for people for decades because they generally support some things important to you despite shitting all over all your other principles.

It's too stupid for words.

"That's how you get Trumpism, Lana."

This is truly a very smart virus as it can measure distance and tell time for when it is allowed to infect you. Makes you wonder why you needed 4 shots and 2 masks to protect you from Covid when all you had to do was move away to 6' before your 15 minutes were up.

This is truly a very smart virus as it can measure distance and tell time for when it is allowed to infect you. Makes you wonder why you needed 4 shots and 2 masks to protect you from Covid when all you had to do was move away to 6' before your 15 minutes were up.

Do you understand the term "guidance"? It means that it doesn't gurantee you won't get it but it is the best practice to not get the virus and still allow places to not be shut down. Let me guess, you are a Trump supporter too?

Do you understand the term "guidance"? It means that it doesn't gurantee you won't get it but it is the best practice to not get the virus and still allow places to not be shut down. Let me guess, you are a Trump supporter too?
No, I have no idea what the term "guidance" means :rolleyes: or "gurantee" for that matter. Do you talk down to all you do not understand and label them a Trump supporter? I suppose that is an easy out.

Good to know that if I ever get covid I can kiss my partner for less than 15 minutes. I appreciate Psaki keeping me up to date on the science.
Had Pelosi already tested positive at the time of the interaction?

No, I have no idea what the term "guidance" means :rolleyes: or "gurantee" for that matter. Do you talk down to all you do not understand and label them a Trump supporter? I suppose that is an easy out.

Just curious because if you did understand those terms, you wouldn't have typed what you did. Instead you acted like a Trump supporter.

When they're not grooming K-3 kids they're congregating at super-spreader events clinging to Obama.

That was such a sad video.

When they're not grooming K-3 kids they're congregating at super-spreader events clinging to Obama.

The right are concerned with making sure marriages are legal for underage teens.

Let's get this straight. CDC defines the kind of "close contact" with people creates the meaningful risk of transmission. It's a red line, and one can quibble a little with any such line but rarely with the need for one. @Schism over here visits Fox and receives orders to rage about the absence of pickles on his nothingburger; y'see, the "scandal" doesn't meet the definition of the thing it supposedly contradicts.

This is how empty so-called "conservative" thought is these days. Actual conservatives lost their party. That's what happens when you vote for people for decades because they generally support some things important to you despite shitting all over all your other principles.

Now just a minute here. I like my pickles on the side, thank you; and if it doesn't come with fries, they should at least give me chips.

We deserve that, goddamnit.

Just curious because if you did understand those terms, you wouldn't have typed what you did. Instead you acted like a Trump supporter.
Yeah, you are new here, so I forgot to add 1.jpg at the end of the post for you. You will fit in well here, on the liberal side, with your TDS.

So then your posts are just partisan bullshit and should be ignored. Got it and thank you.
Everyone here is partisan one way or another, but if you think you are different and the others are bull excrement to be ignored, then you should ignore them.

Everyone here is partisan one way or another, but if you think you are different and the others are bull excrement to be ignored, then you should ignore them.

When someone like yourself posts garbage, I will. Sorry but the CDC never has said the guidance they put out will 100% chance stop COVID. But if the right had their choice, millions would be continually dying and they would have done NOTHING.

When someone like yourself posts garbage, I will. Sorry but the CDC never has said the guidance they put out will 100% chance stop COVID. But if the right had their choice, millions would be continually dying and they would have done NOTHING.
Don't know of anyone who said there was a 100% to stop it, few things are 100%. As for me, I have had my 4 shots and far more "shots" in my life than you probably even know of. For info about the "right", Trump is gone and most likely will not return so get over if, but don't forget that the covid vaccines were developed and released in his term.

It's too stupid for words.

"That's how you get Trumpism, Lana."
LOL TDS word salad in a pathetic attempt to deflect from the actual story again. :ROFLMAO:

I have to say Biden and Pelosi were close enough for even that short period of time indoors that it would be responsible for Biden to take some precautions like wearing a mask and staying a distance away from people until you get a negative test. That's just my take on it - to keep trying to limit the spread.

“It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponised as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump,” Limbaugh said on his Monday show. “Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus. I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks."

Says a supporter of the party of donald trump, Matt Gaetz, and Gym Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom