• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Prussian Blue - Is this true?

My best pickup line?

Walk up to a table with two girls...Say to one of them,

"Do you like to dance?"

When she says "Yes", say "Good...go hit the dance floor while I talk to your friend."...:cool:

galenrox said:
lol, mostly drunk, but on speed too.
A lot of those were my buddies, we were all in bands, and it was sort of out of our collective group of groupies. I'm not proud of it, but it shows the point that there are a lot of girls out there looking for an asshole to treat them like ****.

But yeah, they were usually sober, no money exchanged hands, since we were all broke anyways, and no nuclear power anywhere near us. But the criticism is valid.

Having played in bands for 15 years I concur what Galen says. You can do/say anything and still get laid. Groupies usually don't have the best self-esteem. There is something about playing in a band that makes girls go "ga-ga" for musicians. You can have the president, a professional athlete, and a rock star in a room. I can guarantee that the president and the athlete both wish that they were the rock star.

Best pick-up line: Hey do you want to get a pizza and screw? No? What, don't you like pizza?

independent_thinker2002 said:
Having played in bands for 15 years I concur what Galen says. You can do/say anything and still get laid. Groupies usually don't have the best self-esteem. There is something about playing in a band that makes girls go "ga-ga" for musicians. You can have the president, a professional athlete, and a rock star in a room. I can guarantee that the president and the athlete both wish that they were the rock star.

Best pick-up line: Hey do you want to get a pizza and screw? No? What, don't you like pizza?
Back in my pro-wrestling days we had the same thing..

But instead of "groupies", we called them "ring rats"...

WinterSun said:
Why is it "sickening" and "sad"?

I agree. If people want to stick up for their ethnic group and preserve its culture and heritage, what's wrong with that? I just don't like the people who go around saying the n-word a lot.

Ah, I see capitalists have finally noticed Prussian Blue. Yes they are sad, and yes they are sickening but ignoring them is the smartest thing we can do. Giving them attention like a few news stations and magazines have done only furthers their cause if you get what I'm saying? Hate ideologies should be ignored. If they act, there should be a massive counter-action.

Simple as that. And that's what we're doing. The only change I would make is make sure no police are present at these neo-nazi rallies.

I think they're hilarious, I'd like to know how they'll feel about the whole thing in ten years...

Back
Top Bottom