• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

Maccabee

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Since a member on my thread "evidence that Sandy Hook was a hoax" is trying to derail my thread by trying to shift the burden of proof, I decided it would be easier for him if I shifted the burden of proof myself and to hopefully keep my other thread on track. Premise is rather simple, provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

Just to be clear, I don't believe Sandy Hook was a hoax/false flag. I used to, but that's another story that I've already gone into detail about.

WTF? There were multiple gunshot victims found inside that school therefore evidence of a mass school shooting exists. What, exactly, is the alleged "hoax" idea based on?

Since a member on my thread "evidence that Sandy Hook was a hoax" is trying to derail my thread by trying to shift the burden of proof, I decided it would be easier for him if I shifted the burden of proof myself and to hopefully keep my other thread on track. Premise is rather simple, provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

Just to be clear, I don't believe Sandy Hook was a hoax/false flag. I used to, but that's another story that I've already gone into detail about.

No matter how many threads that you create the burden of proof is still on those claiming that Sandy Hook was a hoax.

WTF? There were multiple gunshot victims found inside that school therefore evidence of a mass school shooting exists. What, exactly, is the alleged "hoax" idea based on?

Mostly from conflicting news reports from when the incident first happened. Such as the guy running in the woods, the apparent lack of abulances at the school, and sometime conspiracy theorists make up stuff or oit right lie.

It does not matter how many times you change the question and try to shift the burden onto others, you have the responsibility to prove Sandy Hook was a hoax.

If you have changed your opinion then all you are doing is creating bait threads.

"The purpose of this report is to identify the person or persons criminally responsible for the twenty-seven homicides that occurred in Newtown, Connecticut, on the morning of December 14, 2012, to determine what crimes were committed, and to indicate if there will be any state prosecutions as a result of the incident"

"It is not the intent of this report to convey every piece of information contained in the voluminous investigation materials developed by the Connecticut State Police and other law enforcement agencies, but to provide information relevant to the purposes of this report."

https://www.ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/Sandy_Hook_Final_Report.pdf

The report seems complete to me. Case closed.

No matter how many threads that you create the burden of proof is still on those claiming that Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Just as you will not finding anybody proving the official narrative is true. It is claimed, but it is unproved.

However, you will find many people appealing to emotions, but not a one dealing with the unusual circumstances and facts.

Adam Lanza and Nicholas Cruz are two diabolical supermen in the collective mind. When everything the American people believe is false, we will know the success of our misinformation efforts. Indeed, it is easier to fool a man than it is to explain to him how he has been fooled.

Unproved assertions are the food of the masses.

Just as you will not finding anybody proving the official narrative is true. It is claimed, but it is unproved.

However, you will find many people appealing to emotions, but not a one dealing with the unusual circumstances and facts.

Adam Lanza and Nicholas Cruz are two diabolical supermen in the collective mind. When everything the American people believe is false, we will know the success of our misinformation efforts. Indeed, it is easier to fool a man than it is to explain to him how he has been fooled.

Says the guy who has 0 evidence just lies and appeals to emotions

Still waiting for you to explain why ground effect makes it hard to fly a plane near the ground at high speed

As I said there is no such thing as an "official narrative" there is just facts and evidence (of which you have none). Sure you can make up all kinds of stories and guesses, but in the end you are asking everyone to believe stories and guesses.

It would be rational to look at public record and dispute evidence based on evidence that contradicts that evidence. But the evidence of Sandy Hook has not been shown to wrong. What has been done by conspiracy theorists is to take evidence and replace it with their own narrative/misinformation. The when challenged on such things the conspiracy theorists do not provide any evidence for their position, or evidence for not believing public record.

This is what we are faced with as an argument from Conspiracy theorists: Evidence and eyewitnesses concludes x. The conspiracy theorists reject x and try to replace x with guess y, y1. y2, y3, y4, y5, etc and on and on without ever having evidence. The evidence that they claim to have when examined turns out to just be something claimed by someone pretending to be an expert that just happens to be profiting on the subject, by selling products that make more claims that they were unable to backup.

So what is your evidence that Sandy Hook was a hoax? You need to understand that making a claim is not evidence. Refusing to accept evidence with nothing more than asserting that you cannot be duped is not evidence. Not trusting the government is not evidence. Claiming that there is some grand conspiracy is not evidence. Can you actually do anything more than make unsubstantiated claims? Also telling non-conspiracy theorists that they are being duped is nothing more than a personal attack and an attempt to shut someone up that you disagree with.

As I said there is no such thing as an "official narrative" there is just facts and evidence (of which you have none). Sure you can make up all kinds of stories and guesses, but in the end you are asking everyone to believe stories and guesses.

It would be rational to look at public record and dispute evidence based on evidence that contradicts that evidence. But the evidence of Sandy Hook has not been shown to wrong. What has been done by conspiracy theorists is to take evidence and replace it with their own narrative/misinformation. The when challenged on such things the conspiracy theorists do not provide any evidence for their position, or evidence for not believing public record.

This is what we are faced with as an argument from Conspiracy theorists: Evidence and eyewitnesses concludes x. The conspiracy theorists reject x and try to replace x with guess y, y1. y2, y3, y4, y5, etc and on and on without ever having evidence. The evidence that they claim to have when examined turns out to just be something claimed by someone pretending to be an expert that just happens to be profiting on the subject, by selling products that make more claims that they were unable to backup.

So what is your evidence that Sandy Hook was a hoax? You need to understand that making a claim is not evidence. Refusing to accept evidence with nothing more than asserting that you cannot be duped is not evidence. Not trusting the government is not evidence. Claiming that there is some grand conspiracy is not evidence. Can you actually do anything more than make unsubstantiated claims? Also telling non-conspiracy theorists that they are being duped is nothing more than a personal attack and an attempt to shut someone up that you disagree with.

Because you are not aware of it does not mean there was no official narrative. There is, but somehow it's too sophisticated for you to grasp.

A condensed version of it is that AL woke up one morning, shot his mother in her bed, and proceeded to drive to the school with a load of guns and ammo in the car, walked into the school and shot a bunch of people, mostly his classmates and a few adults. As I recall he then turned his own cold hand on himself.

Of course the Devil is in the Details, and most folks prefer not to go there, like you. In your tortured opinion, there is no official narrative, demonstrating just how blissfully ignorant of the story you are and how deeply in denial of the facts you are.

Not to worry sir, life goes on without you.

Because you are not aware of it does not mean there was no official narrative. There is, but somehow it's too sophisticated for you to grasp.

A condensed version of it is that AL woke up one morning, shot his mother in her bed, and proceeded to drive to the school with a load of guns and ammo in the car, walked into the school and shot a bunch of people, mostly his classmates and a few adults. As I recall he then turned his own cold hand on himself.

Of course the Devil is in the Details, and most folks prefer not to go there, like you. In your tortured opinion, there is no official narrative, demonstrating just how blissfully ignorant of the story you are and how deeply in denial of the facts you are.

What the **** are talking about? Certainly not the massacre in Newtown thats for sure. 20 year old Adam Lanza fatally shot 20 children between six and seven years old, as well as six adult staff members, after killing his mom. He had no classmates FFS ages 6-7

Dude at least learn the basics about a subject before making up crap about it. This is beyond pathetic and you just showed everyone how ignorant that you are about Newtown. No one should take you seriously FFS.

What the **** are talking about? Certainly not the massacre in Newtown thats for sure. 20 year old Adam Lanza fatally shot 20 children between six and seven years old, as well as six adult staff members, after killing his mom. He had no classmates FFS ages 6-7

Dude at least learn the basics about a subject before making up crap about it. This is beyond pathetic and you just showed everyone how ignorant that you are about Newtown. No one should take you seriously FFS.

I am talking about way more than you can comprehend.

Happy Holidays!

Dude tell me why you said that Adam Lanza killed his classmates?

He probably didn't. He was an unskilled and untrained frail young man firing a "long gun" inside classrooms at small targets.

But the media wants me to believe that he killed those kids. I'm highly skeptical to say the least.

He probably didn't. He was an unskilled and untrained frail young man firing a "long gun" inside classrooms at small targets.

But the media wants me to believe that he killed those kids. I'm highly skeptical to say the least.

It was a grade school it is impossible for him to kill classmates, just admit that you were wrong and ignorant of the facts.

walked into the school and shot a bunch of people, mostly his classmates and a few adults.
Classmates?

WTH?!

Are you saying Lanza was 6 to 7 years old when he did this? I can now see why you claimed he "carried his body weight in weapons" (just over 30 lbs.). An average 6 year old weighs about 45 lbs.

Unbelievable...

It was a grade school it is impossible for him to kill classmates, just admit that you were wrong and ignorant of the facts.
Like I said above, I know see why he said that Lanza carried his own weight in guns and ammo (just over 30 lbs.) He thought Lanza was a "scrawny" 6 YEAR OLD as the AVERAGE weight of a 6 year old is 45 lbs.

First off how did elementary school kids become classmates of a 20 year old man?

But you're right. The devil is in the details. A supposed sign the morning of the shooting was factually not there. The shadows of buildings that were supposedly incorrect actually were correct. The photos of the "living victims" have magically turned them into older teens when most of them would be around 12 or 13 right now.

So it's details like that which takes down conspiracy theories. Not to mention some admitting they altered facts to support their claims or in the case of "saw or heard" it first-hand, they admit to lying.

I am talking about way more than you can comprehend.

Happy Holidays!

Actually I'd like to hear an explanation. Obviously I'm not all that familiar with posters here but certainly I won't be taking the time discuss topics with people who aren't even close to factual in their knowledge. Much like I questioned an earlier reply about Lanza being a "white supremacists with a bunch of guns" I question why you think those children were classmates of his.

With his unknown hours of gaming I wouldn't put him as untrained or unskilled. It's certainly not the same as a live experience but then neither were those weird one seated cars I used in drivers training before actually getting behind the wheel of a real car.

And seriously, how hard is it to shoot fish in a barrel? Because that's what he was doing. Gunning down children and staff who had nowhere to run except back and forth.

Like I said above, I know see why he said that Lanza carried his own weight in guns and ammo (just over 30 lbs.) He thought Lanza was a "scrawny" 6 YEAR OLD as the AVERAGE weight of a 6 year old is 45 lbs.

Somehow I think the "ones who create these illusions so they can take our guns" would have jumped on that as a spectacular event. Instead they went with 20 year old recluse with a mom that collected guns. Talk about an opportunity missed!

This it too funny really, That someone is that ignorant about a subject that he doesnt know such basic details. No wonder he does not believe the so called "official story".

This tells me that he got all of his information through conspiracy sites alone. This is actually alarming to see happen, its classical propaganda type activity where they get people to only believe them and no one else.

This is actually alarming to see happen,

It just shows the mentality of the "truther". Believe everything at face value as long as it goes against the government. I'm in a debate at another forum where someone claimed that a 757 couldn't have hit the Pentagon because scaling a top down photo using the security camera view shows the plane couldn't have fit behind the gate lifting mechanism.

This person used a RULER and physically measured his screen in millimeters. We went back and forth. He claimed that using pixels as measurement instead of a ruler was "inaccurate".

He eventually admitted he was wrong. The reason he was wrong? He was all "caffeined up" and read his ruler backwards.

This is the kind of "facts" truthers are using to make their claims.

This it too funny really, That someone is that ignorant about a subject that he doesnt know such basic details. No wonder he does not believe the so called "official story".
Agreed.

It just shows the mentality of the "truther". Believe everything at face value as long as it goes against the government. I'm in a debate at another forum where someone claimed that a 757 couldn't have hit the Pentagon because scaling a top down photo using the security camera view shows the plane couldn't have fit behind the gate lifting mechanism.

This person used a RULER and physically measured his screen in millimeters. We went back and forth. He claimed that using pixels as measurement instead of a ruler was "inaccurate".

He eventually admitted he was wrong. The reason he was wrong? He was all "caffeined up" and read his ruler backwards.

This is the kind of "facts" truthers are using to make their claims.

Lol even that excuse is wrong.

I have a friend who drives long haul, and listens to radio show jocks like Alex Jones and people like that. He will call me up all jazzed up about whatever he just heard on his radio. Every time he was wrong about basic known facts about whatever he was talking about. Not once was he correct, from things like the age of the shooter to even how many planes crashed his information is always wrong. But he does not seem to care. He just assumes that (again) the so called "official story" is wrong.

Perhaps Thoreau72 in this case as well believes that telling him that the shooter was 20 is just proof to him that, the "official story" is wrong. Of course that logic does not follow, but how can someone so enthused about a subject still not know the age of the shooter at this stage? It just boggles the mind.

Back
Top Bottom