• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

Oopsie!

Alex Jones says 'form of psychosis' made him believe events like Sandy Hook massacre were staged - CNN

Broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones said it was a "form of psychosis" that caused him to believe certain events --- like the Sandy Hook massacre -- were staged.

This week, Jones acknowledged the shooting was real during a sworn deposition he made as part of a defamation case brought against him by Sandy Hook victims' families.

"And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I've now learned a lot of times things aren't staged," he said. "So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong, but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people."

And here's some unsolicited advice that ya'll might want to consider: look in the mirror. See below:

He said it was the "trauma of the media and the corporations lying so much" that caused him to distrust everything, "kind of like a child whose parents lie to them over and over again."

A bit of self-awareness and introspection could save you a lot of stress (but you'd have to lose the superiority complexes).

Oopsie!

Alex Jones says 'form of psychosis' made him believe events like Sandy Hook massacre were staged - CNN

Broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones said it was a "form of psychosis" that caused him to believe certain events --- like the Sandy Hook massacre -- were staged.

And here's some unsolicited advice that ya'll might want to consider: look in the mirror. See below:

A bit of self-awareness and introspection could save you a lot of stress (but you'd have to lose the superiority complexes).

If I was a prosecutor I would go after his statement of " almost had like a form of psychosis ". He just admitted he in his opinion he is not crazy.

interpretation. I am saying almost had a form of psychosis to try and get acquitted from this case against me. So I am not nor ever was ding bat crazy.

Now Alex Jones claims to have suffered from "a form of psychosis" when he spewed his Sandy Hook swill.

Alex Jones blames “a form of psychosis” for Sandy Hook truther claims.

Alex Jones Sandy Hook Deposition | Deposition (Law)

No doubt the Men in Black forced him to say that. Or maybe the lawsuits, judge, and attorneys are all fake. Or perhaps, the more simple answer: Alex Jones is a con man who takes advantage of those prone to impairments such as "a form of psychosis", whether because of mental illness or because of a need to feel like a keyboard superhero.

This thread was entertaining. Eighteen pages of rational individuals trying to reason with a truther who doesn't even know the details of the event. It was fun reading the constant flailing, accusations, evasions and distortions of T72 as he merely confirmed the opinion of others regarding his knowledge and character.

'Hoaxers' or 'truthers' do not have a clue and do not care how foolish they appear in public, and that in itself is a beautiful thing.

This thread was entertaining. Eighteen pages of rational individuals trying to reason with a truther who doesn't even know the details of the event. It was fun reading the constant flailing, accusations, evasions and distortions of T72 as he merely confirmed the opinion of others regarding his knowledge and character.

'Hoaxers' or 'truthers' do not have a clue and do not care how foolish they appear in public, and that in itself is a beautiful thing.

Thoreau72 believes that Sandy Hook was a hoax. I wonder if Alex Jones's confession will change his mind?

Thoreau72 believes that Sandy Hook was a hoax. I wonder if Alex Jones's confession will change his mind?

Not a chance in H E double hockey sticks

Why would it? Evidence doesn't convince the conspiracy theory cultist that his or her dogma is flawed, so why would Jones's admission be any different? The cultist will merely state, that CT High Priest was forced to say that by 'da gubmint'.

Why would it? Evidence doesn't convince the conspiracy theory cultist that his or her dogma is flawed, so why would Jones's admission be any different? The cultist will merely state, that CT High Priest was forced to say that by 'da gubmint'.

Ah yes, de evil gub'ment.

Originally Posted by NWO_Spook
... The cultist will merely state, that CT High Priest was forced to say that by 'da gubmint'.

Ah yes, de evil gub'ment.

You guys sure do know all the metabunker memes. You do a lot of back and forth talking to each other, reinforcing the memes. Is that how mickey metabunker trains all his acolytes?

Since a member on my thread "evidence that Sandy Hook was a hoax" is trying to derail my thread by trying to shift the burden of proof, I decided it would be easier for him if I shifted the burden of proof myself and to hopefully keep my other thread on track. Premise is rather simple, provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

Just to be clear, I don't believe Sandy Hook was a hoax/false flag. I used to, but that's another story that I've already gone into detail about.

You don't understand how evidence works. Innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven guilty. If you think someone is guilty of a hoax, they are presumed innocent until you prove them guilty.

You don't understand how evidence works. Innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven guilty. If you think someone is guilty of a hoax, they are presumed innocent until you prove them guilty.

Tell that to Thoreau72 who kept shifting the burden of proof when asked to prove it was a hoax.

Speaking only for myself, I don't need a weatherman to tell me which way the wind blows. Nor do I need Alex Jones to help me analyze the events at Sandy Hook. Halbig, Smallstorm, Lorraine Day, Adams and others have explained the events of the day in perspective, and several of the other hoaxes of the day, including Las Vegas, San Bernardino, Orlando and Boston.

For those of us keen enough to discern the pattern of behavior, it's bloody obvious.

Pozner has already backed out of his lawsuit against Halbig. Probably because he didn't want his likely several identities revealed.

The suit against Remington is going to blow up in the plaintiffs faces if true and normal discovery is allowed by the court. The plaintiffs are afraid to be exposed to that scrutiny of discovery, just like Pozner.

Speaking only for myself, I don't need a weatherman to tell me which way the wind blows. Nor do I need Alex Jones to help me analyze the events at Sandy Hook. Halbig, Smallstorm, Lorraine Day, Adams and others have explained the events of the day in perspective, and several of the other hoaxes of the day, including Las Vegas, San Bernardino, Orlando and Boston.

Sorry, but I'm not all that convinced you know the subject at all. You thought the shooter was a classmate of the victims and that spoke volumes. You just parrot the talking points of Jones & idiots on 4chan inter alios.

For those of us keen enough to discern the pattern of behavior, it's bloody obvious.

So you're told, but you lack the ability to prove this, and sceptics of the story need more than mere assertions like this to convince them that the events of the day are anything but what actually happened.

Pozner has already backed out of his lawsuit against Halbig. Probably because he didn't want his likely several identities revealed.

Or maybe there were other reasons.

The suit against Remington is going to blow up in the plaintiffs faces if true and normal discovery is allowed by the court. The plaintiffs are afraid to be exposed to that scrutiny of discovery, just like Pozner.

So you assert without evidence. Do not be offended by the fact that your baseless assertions are hardly convincing. Anyone can make up stories like those you posit.

Back
Top Bottom