• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

My proof is related to my age and life experiences. I am most skeptical of the statements of authoritarians. All my life they have told lies. This story has more holes in it than 10 pounds of Swiss cheese.

This was a staged event involving people playing a role. I guess only the most perceptive amongst us are able to see that.

So in other words you have nothing. Ypu continue to ramble on about how the “story” is full of holes.....without providing any evidence....and then continue on to babble about “authoritarians”. Since no “authoritarians” were involved in any way, shape or form this makes your statement even more weak.

You then gone on to babble about how smart you think you are and restate your unsupported previous claim.

And CTers wonder why people laugh at them.

So in other words you have nothing. Ypu continue to ramble on about how the “story” is full of holes.....without providing any evidence....and then continue on to babble about “authoritarians”. Since no “authoritarians” were involved in any way, shape or form this makes your statement even more weak.

You then gone on to babble about how smart you think you are and restate your unsupported previous claim.

Perceptive is not a word that comes to mind when I think about CT fans.

My proof is related to my age and life experiences. I am most skeptical of the statements of authoritarians. All my life they have told lies. This story has more holes in it than 10 pounds of Swiss cheese.

This was a staged event involving people playing a role. I guess only the most perceptive amongst us are able to see that.

So what it comes down to is you're all up into making claims that something has more holes than swiss cheese yet the few things you've produced so far actually aren't holes at all and It took no time at all to prove them wrong. Perhaps you're better versed in other incidents, but on this particular one you've come up empty several times.

If you're actually that perceptive you would have seen your claims were faulty and not needed them pointed out. ;)

So what it comes down to is you're all up into making claims that something has more holes than swiss cheese yet the few things you've produced so far actually aren't holes at all and It took no time at all to prove them wrong. Perhaps you're better versed in other incidents, but on this particular one you've come up empty several times.

If you're actually that perceptive you would have seen your claims were faulty and not needed them pointed out. ;)

No, it all comes down to I know BS when I see it. It all comes down to decades of deception by the federal government, and some people understand that while others don't. All the BS in and about Vietnam, all the BS about 911, TWA 800 and so many more.

Some of us are perceptive enough to see it, while others are not.

The creators of the SH event cannot prove any single element. The several claims of lawsuits against truth tellers never made it to court. One of the presumed plaintiffs didn't even show up to present his case. Likely because he knew he would be embarrassed.

Carry on Sly Fox. You may not be quite as sly as you would like to think. :peace That is, at the present rate, you will be more gullible fox than sly fox.

No, it all comes down to I know BS when I see it. It all comes down to decades of deception by the federal government, and some people understand that while others don't. All the BS in and about Vietnam, all the BS about 911, TWA 800 and so many more.

The creators of the SH event cannot prove any single element. The several claims of lawsuits against truth tellers never made it to court. One of the presumed plaintiffs didn't even show up to present his case. Likely because he knew he would be embarrassed.

Carry on Sly Fox. You may not be quite as sly as you would like to think. :peace That is, at the present rate, you will be more gullible fox than sly fox.

You say it all comes down to you knowing bs when you see it? I only just came onto these CT threads in the past week and have already seen you make false claims that were quickly shot down.

Claim one: Lanza carried his own weight in ammo and weapons.

Fact: Lanza weighed 112 lbs and the total weight of weapons and ammo was 30.47 pounds. That's a difference of approx. 82 lbs

Conclusion: Your claim is false

Claim two: There was a sign in front of the fire station the day of the shooting.

Fact: Dated video showing the same location the day of the incident doesn't show the sign.

Conclusion: Your claim is false (although you have admitted to being wrong on that, it doesn't erase the fact that until recently you believed it to be true)

Claim three: Lanza had no training

Fact: Lanza and his mother were seen at gun ranges (as many as three) in the years prior to the shooting, and as I'm sure you know, walking into a room of trapped targets and pulling a trigger doesn't require much effort or knowledge. It's not like he was playing sniper from a roof top somewhere. He was shooting fish in a barrel.

Conclusion: Your claim is false

And while you continue to tell us how perceptive you are? You've shown me at least three times now you can't tell the difference between a K and an L. That pretty much sums it up for me on your "being perceptive enough" to see things others don't. ;)

HA! I'm not the only one who accidentally types "ypu" instead of "you." Ok, back on to the topic at hand.

Naturally.

Their theories are completely full of ****. Therefore, they find themselves in the unenviable position of playing semantic games in a bid to convert the complete absence of evidence for the theory into proof that the [insert bad thing] must have been covered-up, thus the theory must be true. This takes many forms.

One of the favorite forms used by the truther to whom you respond is this: If the truther can identify something that is not there, they claim - without any evidence, of course - that that thing is something that should be there. Some call this a "hole" in the theory.

But there's not enough words to go around, so they also have to blend in a great deal of personal attacks against all critics as well as a whole lot of self-puffery.

Since a member on my thread "evidence that Sandy Hook was a hoax" is trying to derail my thread by trying to shift the burden of proof, I decided it would be easier for him if I shifted the burden of proof myself and to hopefully keep my other thread on track. Premise is rather simple, provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

Just to be clear, I don't believe Sandy Hook was a hoax/false flag. I used to, but that's another story that I've already gone into detail about.

Why pay any attention to the "bilge water" types who claim SH was a hoax to begin with.

No, it all comes down to I know BS when I see it.

Broke all your mirrors, then?

But hey, at least you finally admitted it: you've got nothing. You never have had anything. Every single conspiracy theory you regurgitate here is a house of cards built without cards.

Naturally.

Their theories are completely full of ****. Therefore, they find themselves in the unenviable position of playing semantic games in a bid to convert the complete absence of evidence for the theory into proof that the [insert bad thing] must have been covered-up, thus the theory must be true. This takes many forms.

One of the favorite forms used by the truther to whom you respond is this: If the truther can identify something that is not there, they claim - without any evidence, of course - that that thing is something that should be there. Some call this a "hole" in the theory.

But there's not enough words to go around, so they also have to blend in a great deal of personal attacks against all critics as well as a whole lot of self-puffery.

This isn't my first rodeo with someone of his his beliefs, however being a somewhat new poster here I was willing to hear him out, while also pointing out his errors. And I saw others do it as well. The whole idea that he somehow holds a superior perception over others fell flat with the failure to know basic information such as Lanza's weight or that he had no training. I did notice one claim was "military training" but nobody needs military training to blast out a window and then walk into a room full of cornered targets and pull a trigger.

What it comes down to is, I gave Thoreau72 a chance to offer me evidence and instead he headed for the door. Same as my buddy does when I show him his repeated errors. :peace

Why pay any attention to the "bilge water" types who claim SH was a hoax to begin with.

An excellent question! Why does it bother so many people that SH might be a hoax? Emotions.

I recently came out of the CT community. Also the 2nd amendment and law enforcement are two of my favorite topics to talk about.

An excellent question! Why does it bother so many people that SH might be a hoax? Emotions.

It's more like watching a train wreck. As horrible as it is, you just can't look away.

It's more like watching a train wreck. As horrible as it is, you just can't look away.

I liken it to watching someone trying to put in a screw with hammer. You can see they are convinced it's the proper tool regardless that's it's not working, but you can't convince them the hammer is a common sense approach. :doh

I am talking about way more than you can comprehend.

Happy Holidays!

Oh please. As if everyone here that disagrees with you 'cant comprehend' something but you can? :doh

That's the most obvious retreat possible.

He probably didn't. He was an unskilled and untrained frail young man firing a "long gun" inside classrooms at small targets.

But the media wants me to believe that he killed those kids. I'm highly skeptical to say the least.

The kids were huddled together, one large target. It takes little strength to hold up that firearm and none to pull the trigger and 'pray and spray' and kill people. A grandmother could do it. Even small, running targets are easily hit that way.

You are uniformed on some particulars, that seems clear.

You like to be spoon fed Mike, and I won't play. I've given condensed versions of those facts and named only a few. I've offered material for any curious person to check on his own, but you and the other gullible ones avoid such learning like you avoid the plague.

You can lead a man to knowledge, but you cannot make him think, especially when he is in deep denial.

As Barnum noted, the public appears to be disposed to be amused (or saddened) even while they are conscious of being deceived.

I saw one, in a link you chose, and it referred to SH school not even being in use at the time.

I provided you with a foolproof CHEAP way that any citizen could check that out if they desired...and you told 'me' to go do it then. You told me *you believed YOU were a true investigative type* yet you had no interest in my solution. You didnt even wonder why no one else had done it.

Are you so deeply inured in this mindset that you dont realize that the bold does not provide proof of anything? How could you possible be an investigator when you clearly cannot even identify evidence and proof?

What are the holes you claim knowledge of? Where are they listed?

The kids were huddled together, one large target. It takes little strength to hold up that firearm and none to pull the trigger and 'pray and spray' and kill people. A grandmother could do it. Even small, running targets are easily hit that way.

You are uniformed on some particulars, that seems clear.

Exactly. Point the direction of your targets and pull the trigger. It's not like they were scattered outside and he actually had to aim semi precisely.

Apparently your entire self-esteem is wrapped up in this belief of yours...and so of course you could never let it go. That would mean that you were just an ordinary person, like the rest of us. Not smarter than everybody else, not smarter than the govt. You are 'special.'

Meh, people find lots of ways to delude themselves so they can feel special. The rest of us work and compete and treat people in ways that actually 'make' us special without having to invent stuff.

It doesnt. It bothers me that there are people that believe it is. That kind of delusional thinking, including that you are special,' is much like the mindsets of many of these losers that go on these shooting sprees.

Oh please. As if everyone here that disagrees with you 'cant comprehend' something but you can? :doh

That's the most obvious retreat possible.

Just as IQ varies from individual to individual, and various physical conditions vary in the same manner, so do the ability to perceive vary from person to person.

Some are able to see through the BS, and others simply are not. Some of us are credulous, some are skeptical.

Just as IQ varies from individual to individual, and various physical conditions vary in the same manner, so do the ability to perceive vary from person to person.

Some are able to see through the BS, and others simply are not. Some of us are credulous, some are skeptical.

The irony

Exactly. It was easy for me to see the bs you tried to sell. Clearly you failed to see it when you bought into it. :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom