• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Proven: Trump the Greatest President of All Time!

Proven in this video: Trump, the greatest president of all time.

yawn...I got to about a minute and a half, when the narrator started lying about the "Muslim ban". That's when I shut the video down.

Useless propaganda that we've all heard from the Trump haters for half a decade.

Thread dismissed.

yawn...I got to about a minute and a half, when the narrator started lying about the "Muslim ban". That's when I shut the video down.

Useless propaganda that we've all heard from the Trump haters for half a decade.

Thread dismissed.
You know who was indisputedly dismissed? One Donald J. Trump; via America's cherished voting system.

Thread dismissed.
I am surprised in you. A video that states that Trump (your idol) is the best president in history and you shut the video down after one minute? I am going to have to report you to Donald and see how he reacts. Will you be the next Sessions out?

Sighs, I don't get the joy of the video because of my location!
:cry:

Thread dismissed.
Thread not dismissed, those of us who want to participate will do so without your permission.

I do not think he was the "greatest," but he was certainly "greater" than No. 44 and No. 46!

I will always remember him for being the only prominent politician to condemn the chaos and looting in 2020 that was precipitated by the marches initiated by a certain unworthy movement, which was able to intimidate many celebrities and corporations but not The Donald.

Thank you, sir.

Thread dismissed.
Sadly, you missed the excellent segment on Trump's dynamic and creative language moves. Not since the 15th century vowel-shift has the English language been so beneficially altered, and this due to one man, the greatest president ever: Donald J Trump.

I do not think he was the "greatest," but he was certainly "greater" than No. 44 and No. 46!

I will always remember him for being the only prominent politician to condemn the chaos and looting in 2020 that was precipitated by the marches initiated by a certain unworthy movement, which was able to intimidate many celebrities and corporations but not The Donald.

Thank you, sir.
I'll always remember "The Donald" as the President who intentionally lied to the American Populace about the severity of a deadly pandemic for personal political gain, and I firmly believe history will remember him for the same reason.

Thank you, sir.
You need to check your anti-Trumpness at the door and instead admit Trump is the greatest ever.

I'll always remember "The Donald" as the President who intentionally lied to the American Populace about the severity of a deadly pandemic for personal political gain, and I firmly believe history will remember him for the same reason.
No one but Trump could have built a beautiful wall on our southern border and make Mexico pay for it.

Nobody.

You know who was indisputedly dismissed? One Donald J. Trump; via America's cherished voting system.
4hg6v9.jpg

You need to check your anti-Trumpness at the door and instead admit Trump is the greatest ever.
I voted for The Donald twice and am very disappointed that he could not hold back the Dems for at least four more years.

Thank you, sir.
The guy who did the Big Lie and said the police were kissing the treasonous insurgents?

That guy: Trump.

I believe that most people felt the same way as he did at first.

The severity of the virus was something beyond belief.

Many other people believed that it would quickly blow over.

To blame President Trump is very unfair, I believe.

If I am not mistaken, some prominent Dems also downplayed the virus. (Didn't some prominent Dems lambaste him for stopping visitors from China?)

I don't know, The Parser.

I voted against him twice, finding almost no redeeming qualities in him or his leadership.

I believe that most people felt the same way as he did at first.

The severity of the virus was something beyond belief.

Many other people believed that it would quickly blow over.

To blame President Trump is very unfair, I believe.

If I am not mistaken, some prominent Dems also downplayed the virus. (Didn't some prominent Dems lambaste him for stopping visitors from China?)
Trump was the POTUS. He lied to every American about a deadly pandemic, because he thought it would potentially cost him the election. That is putting self before party, family, and most importantly, country. He broke his most important oath when he took office. That is beyond unacceptable. We will never know how many died because of his withholding of information about the severity of COVID. People only thought it would blow over because Trump dispensed that lie.

"The hostile ancestors of Meghan Markle" 😂

Not forgivable and absolute lack of leadership by Trump

Thank you, sir.
I have to say that you are right about him being "greater" than Obama and Biden. Obama is 6'2" and 175 lbs, Biden is 6'0" and 158 lbs and Trump is 6'3" and 243 lbs. Trump is definitely "greater" (in height and weight) than those two.

I also agree that he did condemn the chaos and looting in 2020. The fact the the condemnation was a political lie is of no importance. He did vocally condemn them. By the same token, I have to mention that his condemnation in 2020 was totally erased by his support of the chaos and looting he stimulated in January 2021 (Jan 6 insurrection). It is "par for the course" for him to change his positions as he has done that so often in his life. Says one thing one day and then the next day he supports the opposite.

As far as celebrities are concerned, there he is not ahead. There are at least 50 celebrities that have spoken against Trump and less than 37 celebrities that have spoken for him. In addition, Trump also lost in celebrity status of those against and for Trump. In Trump's corner the most known celebrity was John Voight and against him was Robert De Niro. No comparison there in celebrity status. De Niro by a mile.

As such, your post was full of misinformation. You did not make things perfectly clear. Shame on you.

Trump was the POTUS. He lied to every American about a deadly pandemic, because he thought it would potentially cost him the election. That is putting self before party, family, and most importantly, country. He broke his most important oath when he took office. That is beyond unacceptable. We will never know how many died because of his withholding of information about the severity of COVID. People only thought it would blow over because Trump dispensed that lie.
You forgot to mention that Trump was the "greatest" turnover President of all time. Never has there been such a high turnover of people chosen by a president in all of our history.

Trump's White House has had record-breaking turnover

By the numbers: Trump's administration had turnover in 78% of its 65 most influential non-Cabinet-level positions, referred to in the report as "the A Team." (Tenpas described the methodology for determining the A Team's members.)

• 51 of those 65 positions have had turnover.
  • 31% of those positions have turned over more than once.

TurnoverTrump.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom