• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Proud Boys threaten armed revolt outside of Guiliani meeting, but nobody cared.

Hamish Howl

Horrible Bastard
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
A member of the Proud Boys threatened an armed revolt during a "Stop the Steal" rally in Phoenix, Arizona on Monday as President Donald Trump continues to push unverified claims of widespread voter fraud in an attempt to reverse his election defeat.

And nobody anywhere was frightened.

Boogs just aren't scary.

Dude, it just takes one nut that believes everything Trump says to take his gun and go on a killing spree because of Trump.

Or because the voices in his head told him to slay the lizard people that secretly run the world. In any case, he's pathetic.

Hopefully they'll think this through before acting, because resorting to armed revolt will likely not end well.

Depends where you're sitting, I guess.

I think it would end very well, and be quite watchable.

Hopefully they'll think this through before acting, because resorting to armed revolt will likely not end well.

They've been selling woof tickets for almost ten years, so they're either the biggest cowards on Earth or they're really going to go for it. You can't sell woof tickets for ten years and be lukewarm or wishy washy.

They've been selling woof tickets for almost ten years, so they're either the biggest cowards on Earth or they're really going to go for it. You can't sell woof tickets for ten years and be lukewarm or wishy washy.
Yep. This crowd seems to be a bunch of paper-tiger keyboard warriors. It's a far cry from those of us that remember groups like the Weathermen. And that's a good thing!

Guess it is appropriate for him to call masks "face diapers", when all he has is shit coming out of his mouth.

83bb163c5fc957811f4d3e85d14273486cf5714a.gifv

Seems as though these types of morons can be easily manipulated.

Who needs russia and wikileaks now that trump in office.

Yep. This crowd seems to be a bunch of paper-tiger keyboard warriors. It's a far cry from those of us that remember groups like the Weathermen. And that's a good thing!

They're going to wake up a bunch of very "weathery" people if they keep it up.
FAAFO.

Dude, it just takes one nut that believes everything Trump says to take his gun and go on a killing spree because of Trump.
Yup

And I'm sure some are preparing as we speak.

Everyone bookmark this post.

They're going to wake up a bunch of very "weathery" people if they keep it up.
FAAFO.
I'm hoping those days are gone for good. The bombings were ridiculous. The best thing the SDS did was cut them (Weathermen) out.

If we ever see him again, and you're interested, our fellow DP member FearAndLoathing lived through a bunch of this stuff, and was in the thick of it as a budding new journalist for the counter-culture (as can be seen by his nick here). I thought he said he was at the drafting of the Port Huron Statement, but don't quote me on that. But he knows the movement inside & out, much of it seemingly experiential. I really miss the guy, and fear he may have encountered poor health or personal injury. Besides his health concerns, he devoted himself to helping an at-risk group, and it involved outreach to at risk individuals in potentially hazardous environments. Such a loss, if anything serious or God-forbid mortal has befallen him.

Last edited:
I'm hoping those days are gone for good. The bombings were ridiculous. The best thing the SDS did was cut them (Weathermen) out.

If we ever see him again, and you're interested, our fellow DP member FearAndLoathing lived through a bunch of this stuff, and was in the thick of it as a budding new journalist for the counter-culture (as can be seen by his nick here). I thought he said he was at the drafting of the Port Huron Statement, but don't quote me on that. But he knows the movement inside & out, much of it seemingly experiential. I really miss the guy, and fear he may have encountered poor health or personal injury. Besides his health concerns, he devoted himself to helping an at-risk group, and it involved outreach to at risk individuals in potentially hazardous environments. Such a loss, if anything serious or God-forbid mortal has befallen him.

My oldest brother was SDS and I followed him around everywhere.

My oldest brother was SDS and I followed him around everywhere.
Ah, I remember your post. Smart move staying away from the Weathermen, though. Of course if you survived and avoided prison, you could get a cushy job teaching university or writing books for a living - or both! :p

Ah, I remember your post. Smart move staying away from the Weathermen, though. Of course if you survived and avoided prison, you could get a cushy job teaching university or writing books for a living - or both! :p

I can't put my finger on it but those two look very familiar.

They Right has really turned out to be a paper tiger, despite the fears their bluster raised amongst many of us. Arm chair keyboard warriors, it seems, but nothing more. Thankfully.
We are a few tips to the FBI away from a very different assessment of the far right, IMO.

Yup

And I'm sure some are preparing as we speak.

Everyone bookmark this post.
Some have been preparing for far more than the last four years, but the most that may happen is a handful of nutjobs may act out and get stepped on hard, the rest will go back to their weekend meetings.

Sure, because that's what anybody among the right-wing is known for: thinking things through. Tomato paste and Pizza Gate!

Back
Top Bottom