• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Proud Boys rally has Portland in state of emergency

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

(Reuters) - Thousands of supporters of the right-wing Proud Boys group were expected in Portland, Oregon on Saturday as police prepared for clashes in a city that has become the epicenter of sometimes deadly political violence in the run up to the Nov. 3 election.

Governor Kate Brown on Friday declared a weekend state of emergency for Oregon’s biggest city, saying “white supremacist groups” were traveling from out of state to attend an event the Proud Boys say was organized to “end domestic terrorism.”

Local and state leaders said in a letter to the community that many participants have openly discussed tactical operations and military-style formations and planned to cause chaos and violence while claiming to be acting in support of police.
==============================================================
White supremacist groups should be locked up in Alex Jones' FEMA camps.

(Reuters) - Thousands of supporters of the right-wing Proud Boys group were expected in Portland, Oregon on Saturday as police prepared for clashes in a city that has become the epicenter of sometimes deadly political violence in the run up to the Nov. 3 election.

Governor Kate Brown on Friday declared a weekend state of emergency for Oregon’s biggest city, saying “white supremacist groups” were traveling from out of state to attend an event the Proud Boys say was organized to “end domestic terrorism.”

Local and state leaders said in a letter to the community that many participants have openly discussed tactical operations and military-style formations and planned to cause chaos and violence while claiming to be acting in support of police.

I”d rev up my car. Vroom vroom. Run, bitches.

As soon as I saw "progressive" I knew I was going to read crap. Luckily, it was short.

To a "progressive", being on the side of L&O is "white supremacy". Sure.

Soon, we will see how many stores will be looted and set on fire by those "white supremacists" in Demland.

I”d rev up my car. Vroom vroom. Run, bitches.
Those are shopping after hours. They are mostly in their teens, weigh 250 pounds, and have the butts you could get a ride on.

As soon as I saw "progressive" I knew I was going to read crap. Luckily, it was short.

To a "progressive", being on the side of L&O is "white supremacy". Sure.

Soon, we will see how many stores will be looted and set on fire by those "white supremacists" in Demland.
You have a really warped idea of law and order.

Those are shopping after hours. They are mostly in their teens, weight 250 pounds, and have the butts you could get a ride on.

Can I get the English version of this?

Liberals who've been burning and looting for over 3 months nationwide are now wetting the bed and taking diaper dumps over peaceful protests. The only fights that break out are where Antifa shows up - FACT.

Nazis love to march

Try to translate yourself.

Why? It was your post. If you don’t think it has any value, I”ll take your word for it and move on.

Only "a weekend state emergency"?????

Her state has had MONTHS of rioting and unrest and she has actively suppressed both local and Federal responses to quell the rioting and destruction. But as soon as a handful of Proud Boys say they are coming to oppose the BLM and Antifa anarchists (something the police have not been allowed to do), then suddenly that is an "emergency"?

Not that I love any group into urban clashes. But forced to pick a side, I will pick the side fighting BLM and Antifa. I'd rather pick the police and the law enforcement side, but the Governor of Oregon has forced them to stand down, so now all that seems to be left are vigilante groups to oppose lawlessness and destruction. A very sad state of affairs, which the Governor CREATED.

Say what we may about the Proud Boys, but I can assure you they aren't going to Seattle to burn and loot stores or government building, or attack citizens just trying to go about their business. The only people who need to worry about the Proud Boys are the BLM/Antifa anarchists.

Liberals who've been burning and looting for over 3 months nationwide are now wetting the bed and taking diaper dumps over peaceful protests. The only fights that break out are where Antifa shows up - FACT.
That's not fair. "Liberals" are just mentally ill and deserve our sympathy. Just like transgenders.
The real enemy are the rabid and violent leftards in search for a mission and the meaning of their empty lives on their parents' dime.

Only "a weekend state emergency"?????

Her state has had MONTHS of rioting and unrest and she has actively suppressed both local and Federal responses to quell the rioting and destruction. But as soon as a handful of Proud Boys say they are coming to oppose the BLM and Antifa anarchists (something the police have not been allowed to do), then suddenly that is an "emergency"?

Not that I love any group into urban clashes. But forced to pick a side, I will pick the side fighting BLM and Antifa. I'd rather pick the police and the law enforcement side, but the Governor of Oregon has forced them to stand down, so now all that seems to be left are vigilante groups to oppose lawlessness and destruction. A very sad state of affairs, which the Governor CREATED.

Say what we may about the Proud Boys, but I can assure you they aren't going to Seattle to burn and loot stores or government building, or attack citizens just trying to go about their business. The only people who need to worry about the Proud Boys are the BLM/Antifa anarchists.
How dare you be so logical! You must be a white supremacist!

There is nothing more disgusting than a dereliction of duty to defend. This is why we hired these morons and gave them everything they need.

What we can't supply is balls and brains. Even if we could, the leftards wouldn't know what those are and how to use them.

There will be only ONE situation when any property is destroyed, any fires are set, any attacks on police or any other assaults will happen...and that will be when Antifa shows up. You can bet your house that if Antifa is nowhere around, none of those things will happen.

Back
Top Bottom