• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Proud Boys celebrate after Trump's debate call-out

Because Wallace defined White Supremacy as the proud boys. Proud boys aren't white supremist (sic).
No, he didn't, the Orange Asshole asked for an example, Joe said PeeBoys, AO accepted and told them to standby (prepare).

PS...they are, they define themselves as chauvinistic.

This forum is the only place that I had ever heard of the proud boys. I'd be surprised if Trump even knew who they were. It was Biden who brought up the Proud boys. Trump was rightly exasperated that it was being brought up by Wallace. It is not the right burning our cities.

He did in the debate, condemn violence as he has throughout as well as expressing his total support for law enforcement. Why hasn't Biden been asked to repudiate his racist past and associations? His VP pick labelled him a racist. Instead the media work in consort with the Democrat Party to try to chip away at Trump's growing support from blacks and Hispanics.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Why? It's a religion based around Trump. What should we call it?

This is the problem with the left today, can't even think rationally without histrionic emotions. I didn't even vote for the man---although I'm glad he defeated Hillary, and pray he defeats Biden/Harris/AOC/BLM. And still, just because I applaud him on making better trade deals like: fixing the mess at the Veteran's Administration, easing regulatory obstacles in order to create more jobs and a stronger economy, putting pressure on the terrorist state of Iran, seeking peace in the middle East, bringing our soldiers home from endless DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN foreign wars, taking appropriate measures to secure our otherwise open southern border, appointing judges to courts who will honor the constitution and not legislate from the bench, and pushing for law in order to STOP the rioting and violence in many of our urban cities....

And because people agree with that........you call them some juvenille name like "Trumpers/Trumpists" and accuse them of following a "religion"???????? If there is any blind following in this it is from people like you who have attacked EVERYONE with a "R" next to their names. You all attacked G.W. Bush, John McCain, Mitt Romney---- all pretty much the same ways---and those were not even very politically right leaning Republicans. Talk about a "religious jihad". You don't want to see governance, reasonable debate, or political compromise. You want domination. YOU are the ones with a "religion" going on,

This is the problem with the left today, can't even think rationally without histrionic emotions. I didn't even vote for the man---although I'm glad he defeated Hillary, and pray he defeats Biden/Harris/AOC/BLM. And still, just because I applaud him on making better trade deals like: fixing the mess at the Veteran's Administration, easing regulatory obstacles in order to create more jobs and a stronger economy, putting pressure on the terrorist state of Iran, seeking peace in the middle East, bringing our soldiers home from endless DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN foreign wars, taking appropriate measures to secure our otherwise open southern border, appointing judges to courts who will honor the constitution and not legislate from the bench, and pushing for law in order to STOP the rioting and violence in many of our urban cities....

And because people agree with that........you call them some juvenille name like "Trumpers/Trumpists" and accuse them of following a "religion"???????? If there is any blind following in this it is from people like you who have attacked EVERYONE with a "R" next to their names. You all attacked G.W. Bush, John McCain, Mitt Romney---- all pretty much the same ways---and those were not even very politically right leaning Republicans. Talk about a "religious jihad". You don't want to see governance, reasonable debate, or political compromise. You want domination. YOU are the ones with a "religion" going on,

All I got from that was

blah blah blah

But did he offend his core constituency of pedophiles? Since according to you anybody who doesn't suck Trump's dick is one.
wowwww .... such vulgar attacks and allegations.... an affliction ?
Dawn soap might be a cure... and easier to swallow than a bar of Ivory soap.
I've been gone for awhile; when was this type or filth comment allowed up from downstairs...
Leftist low class low information loons.

wowwww .... such vulgar attacks and allegations.... an affliction ?
Dawn soap might be a cure... and easier to swallow than a bar of Ivory soap.
I've been gone for awhile; when was this type or filth comment allowed up from downstairs...
Leftist low class low information loons.

You've obviously not read Oborosen's posts before. He frequently accuses others of being pedophiles.

doncha' think you should share that deep undercover inside info with
the FBI ?

You should tell them that the Proud Boys are nothing to worry about. They are standing by.

You've obviously not read Oborosen's posts before. He frequently accuses others of being pedophiles.
hmmmm, yerite .... haven't read many... haven't noticed that...

This forum is the only place that I had ever heard of the proud boys. I'd be surprised if Trump even knew who they were. It was Biden who brought up the Proud boys. Trump was rightly exasperated that it was being brought up by Wallace. It is not the right burning our cities.

He did in the debate, condemn violence as he has throughout as well as expressing his total support for law enforcement. Why hasn't Biden been asked to repudiate his racist past and associations? His VP pick labelled him a racist. Instead the media work in consort with the Democrat Party to try to chip away at Trump's growing support from blacks and Hispanics.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
If he didn't know who they were....

Why tell them to stand back and stand by?

You should tell them that the Proud Boys are nothing to worry about. They are standing by.

I did tell them ...
they responded, "we already know that"
also,
I did tell them to be cautious with a guy who promotes Oldsmobiles.
they responded, "we're watching", we're on him like chrome on a Cadillac"
and muttered something about 88-ers .:)

Last edited:
🎷So tonight we gonna party like it's 1859 🎺

He failed to denounce White Supremacy but gave marching orders.

“Standing down and standing by sir,” the account wrote. The account then posted two videos of the answer, including one with the caption “God. Family. Brotherhood,” in which a man howled at the TV in response to Trump’s response.

“To say Proud Boys are energized by this is an understatement,” Squire said. “They were pro-Trump before this shout-out, and they are absolutely over the moon now. Their fantasy is to fight antifa in his defense, and he apparently just asked them to do just that.

”The Proud Boys, a self-described “Western chauvinist” organization, is considered a violent, nationalistic, Islamophobic, transphobic and misogynistic hate group, according to the Anti-Defamation League, a nonprofit organization that tracks extremist groups. Proud Boys members marched at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, and have organized against Black Lives Matter protests in recent months.

Let the excuses begin....

GO!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Their militant, well, more militant, arm call themselves the Fraternal Order of alt.Knights (FOAK).

No, Trump specifically asked "give me a name" and Wallace replied with The Proud boys
You lose credibility when you make stuff up to save face. Wallace did not supply the Proud Boys as an example. It was Biden who provided that example. Why do so many people, especially on the right side of the political spectrum, have trouble admitting when they make mistakes?

So the name "Proud Boys" was (partly) inspired by the movie "Gangs of New York" That movie sucks.
The "Proud Boys" are a dumb **** group of angry, racist masturbators that like shitty movies.
They all DEFINITELY like "Boondock Saints" which really sucks.
Ok. Goodnight.

Maybe they're angry for other reasons and need to come to terms with something that they're not acknowledging and need a slight name change..B5C3F7C4-029C-49D5-BBC3-1885827CE193.jpeg

You mean you're okay with beating up gays for being gay, threatening local politicians with assassination, etc? Okay.

The proud boys as an organization have beat up homosexuals for the sole reason of their sex acts?

Can you cite this?

What's next, a Jewish dude with a swastika?
I do in fact know of one but you’re not allowed to say his name as Newt Gingrich recently learned

Wallace did not give him the Proud Boys. You are mistaken. Wallace wanted him to condemn white supremacists and rightwing militia. Biden mentioned the Proud Boys, and Trump ran with that without fully addressing Wallace or white supremacists and rightwing militia.

I stand corrected. Sounded like it was Wallace with the cross talk going on. And 3 times Trump addressed Wallace with "sure" in response to the question if he was willing.

Why? It's a religion based around Trump. What should we call it?

With 94% approval rating among Republicans I would call it Republican.

What? They asked him to condemn them

Wallace asked if he was willing to do so. 3 times Trump responded "sure". Same question Wallace asked in the 2016 debate.

Wallace asked if he was willing to do so. 3 times Trump responded "sure". Same question Wallace asked in the 2016 debate.
Yes he said he was WILLING.

Then he was asked to do so right there and then

Trump refused

Back
Top Bottom