• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Proud Boys celebrate after Trump's debate call-out

Whythink

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

He failed to denounce White Supremacy but gave marching orders.

“Standing down and standing by sir,” the account wrote. The account then posted two videos of the answer, including one with the caption “God. Family. Brotherhood,” in which a man howled at the TV in response to Trump’s response.

“To say Proud Boys are energized by this is an understatement,” Squire said. “They were pro-Trump before this shout-out, and they are absolutely over the moon now. Their fantasy is to fight antifa in his defense, and he apparently just asked them to do just that.

”The Proud Boys, a self-described “Western chauvinist” organization, is considered a violent, nationalistic, Islamophobic, transphobic and misogynistic hate group, according to the Anti-Defamation League, a nonprofit organization that tracks extremist groups. Proud Boys members marched at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, and have organized against Black Lives Matter protests in recent months.

Let the excuses begin....

GO!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Right wing terrorists are going to attack people on Election Day.

Two more debates to go!
I never thought I'd see the day when America has so dumbed down that a debate between two presidential candidates would make screeching four year olds look more qualified for the job. I read the "highlights." It was a disgrace. I'm not sure how or when the American political descent began - I blame a lot on a predatory media - but this nation should take stock, and recognize that the two party system is giving way to the worst possible presidential contenders and an appalling lack of dignity on both sides. Thanks!!

Two more reality tv shit shows to go.
Not sure that if the rules are not enforced or the situation is not changed so that trump cannot turn the entire show into a circus that there will be another debate, I know I would not agree to a repeat of that chit show trump made it into. What was presented last night was an embarrassment for the Nation and if that was not enough proof that trump is unfit for office nothing will.
Three things trump said were particularly disturbing:
When asked about race relations he talked about more police force: which means he plans on force to deal with race relations.
When asked about the white racist's he he told them to stand back and stand by, meaning he supports them as they support him, ready for a war folks?
When asked about a peace transfer of power he ranted on and on about the ballets and bringing it to the SC, meaning trump will cheat and try winning by having the SC override the will of the People, that folks is Treason.

He failed to denounce White Supremacy but gave marching orders

Actually, he was asked if he was willing to denounce white supremacy and he answered twice "sure". He wasn't willing to denounce the proud boys.

If Trump thought that the debates were going to turn his campaign around, he is sadly mistaken. His performance last light did absolutely nothing to persuade undecided voters toward him. If anything, it made them wonder why they ever considered voting for him in the first place.

I suspect Biden will get a bump in the polls as a result.

Actually, he was asked if he was willing to denounce white supremacy and he answered twice "sure". He wasn't willing to denounce the proud boys.

It's nice he was "willing," but he didn't do it.

And the white supremacists understood him fine. They celebrated his words, they know he's a supporter.

It's nice he was "willing," but he didn't do it.

Actually, he has done it several times.

And the white supremacists understood him fine. They celebrated his words, they know he's a supporter.

Proud Boys aren't white supremacist.

proud%20boys.jpg

black-rebel-1-1152x768.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day when America has so dumbed down that a debate between two presidential candidates would make screeching four year olds look more qualified for the job. I read the "highlights." It was a disgrace. I'm not sure how or when the American political descent began - I blame a lot on a predatory media - but this nation should take stock, and recognize that the two party system is giving way to the worst possible presidential contenders and an appalling lack of dignity on both sides. Thanks!!
How could Biden have been more dignified next to THAT? That was the intention. To make Biden look undignified by association.

Actually, he has done it several times.

Yes, when under duress, someone writes some talking points for him and he repeats them in a statement. He didn't last night, then asked the white nationalist PBs to stand by.

Proud Boys aren't white supremacist.

Great, it's the "but I have a black friend, so I can't be a 'racist'" excuse. Always a good one. They're only 99.8% white!

And the PBs bear hug white supremacists and anti-Semites, like their founder. So if someone associates with people who bear hug white supremacists and anti-Semites like the founder, don't be surprised when the shit sticks to you.

Well we'll likely see the violence ratchet up after Trump's approval of a violent far-rightwing group.

Trumpism: the evil is the point.

See, that's the thing. It's a softball question. Like "Was Hitler bad?"

He didn't denounce white supremacists, he indicated support for them. He is a cancer who goes against everything America stands for. Everything the Republican party supposedly stands for also.

Well we'll likely see the violence ratchet up after Trump's approval of a violent far-rightwing group.

It will happen. He will cling to power by any means necessary., up to and including a violent coup d'etat.

When you have to excuse that by trying to parse it, it’s time to give up.

Back
Top Bottom