• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Proud Boys Arrested in Oregon

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
It's about time the cops arrested the real trouble makers at these peaceful protests.

...Some in the right-wing group carried guns, baseball bats, sticks and pipes.

Officers with the Oregon State Police and Salem Police Department made multiple arrests after rally goers attacked some of the counter protestors. Videos on social media show right-wing protesters chasing, tackling and assaulting left-wing protestors with weapons, fists and pepper spray. Paintballs were also fired between the two groups.

Multiple arrests after Trump supporters, Proud Boys gather for Labor Day caravan, Salem rally - oregonlive.com

It's about time the cops arrested the real trouble makers at these peaceful protests.

My nephew traveled with them as a journalist last year for a project. He said they were some really scary folk.

They are the ones that are causing the violence...

My nephew traveled with them as a journalist last year for a project. He said they were some really scary folk.

In Oregon, it's the Proud Boys, for sure. In other major cities, it's other Right Wing groups, some organized nationally.

Karl Marx would be considered a "Proud Boy" in Portland these days.

Is this project online? Most of the 'journalism' I've seen written about them end up getting all their facts wrong.

Possibly but we know Proud Boys are classified as Proud boys.

Trump's boys are doing exactly as Trump asked.

They must be shocked to be arrested.

And animal loving, vegetarian, pharma bro Hitler would be a hipster.

hitler.jpg

Is this project online? Most of the 'journalism' I've seen written about them end up getting all their facts wrong.

Sounds like someone wants to paint a violent Right Wing group as girl scouts.

14,000 arrested but it is right wing troublemakers?

And animal loving, vegetarian, pharma bro Hitler would be a hipster.

hitler.jpg

Hitler was a fascist though. The stereotype you’re blandly meming is the opposite of that.

It won several awards, but you will just have to find it. I'm not your librarian.

Sounds like someone wants to paint a violent Right Wing group as girl scouts.
You mean compared to Antifa thugs that walk up behind someone, say "wanna go?", then shoot them in the chest as soon as they turn around?

Okay. I now agree with the OP of another thread:

If I saw *that* crowd, the temptation to slam my car into them repeatedly in panicked attempts to get away from what I believe is a direct threat to my life would be strong.

Also, my god, can you imagine the body odor in that pool? I can practically *feel* myself turning more queer just looking at that pic.

Fascists can't enjoy ironic t-shirts?

If someone in the crowd is wearing a tshirt defining irony for them, would you take a “Maybe” on that one?

Back
Top Bottom