• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Proud Boys and other far-right groups raise millions via Christian funding site (4/10/21)

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

A data breach from Christian crowdfunding site GiveSendGo has revealed that millions of dollars have been raised on the site for far-right causes and groups, many of whom are banned from raising funds on other platforms.

How the far-right group ‘Oath Enforcers’ plans to harass political enemies
Read more

It also identifies previously anonymous high-dollar donors to far-right actors, some of whom enjoy positions of wealth, power or public responsibility.

Some of the biggest beneficiaries have been members of groups such as the Proud Boys, designated as a terrorist group in Canada, many of whose fundraising efforts were directly related to the 6 January attack on the United States Capitol.
========================================================================
If they are terrorists in CN, then they are terrorists here. I say round them all up & put them in Alex Jones' FEMA detention camps.

A data breach from Christian crowdfunding site GiveSendGo has revealed that millions of dollars have been raised on the site for far-right causes and groups, many of whom are banned from raising funds on other platforms.

How the far-right group ‘Oath Enforcers’ plans to harass political enemies
Read more

It also identifies previously anonymous high-dollar donors to far-right actors, some of whom enjoy positions of wealth, power or public responsibility.

Some of the biggest beneficiaries have been members of groups such as the Proud Boys, designated as a terrorist group in Canada, many of whose fundraising efforts were directly related to the 6 January attack on the United States Capitol.
========================================================================
If they are terrorists in CN, then they are terrorists here. I say round them all up & put them in Alex Jones' FEMA detention camps.

The marriage between right-wing extremists and conservative Christians cannot be ignored. They are a threat and must be dealt with accordingly.

The marriage between right-wing extremists and conservative Christians cannot be ignored. They are a threat and must be dealt with accordingly.

I strongly suggest that we put all of the empty Alex Jones' FEMA detention camps to use in this case.

It's sad that detention (concentration) became an integral part of Nazi (fascist) government.

Last edited:
Christians are no better than witches! Then they must be made of wood. Throw them in the river and if they float then they're witches!!!!

Christianity has long been a refuge of racists. Never heard of the "Curse of Ham"?

I always thought that "the curse of Ham" had something to do with Jewish (and Muslim) dietary laws.

Just goes to show you, eh wot?

Funny how Act Blue and Thousand Currents never has any of these "breaches".

I strongly suggest that we put all of the empty Alex Jones' FEMA detention camps to use in this case.

It's sad that detention (concentration) became an integral part of Nazi (fascist) government.

At this point I'd accept letting them all move into a bunker as a compromise.

Back
Top Bottom