• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protests turn violent outside Trump New Mexico event

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Protests turn violent outside Trump New Mexico event | Fox News

Police in riot gear and mounted patrol units faced off against a violent crowd of protesters outside a Donald Trump campaign event in Albuquerque Tuesday night.
Hours after Trump and some 4,000 of his supporters left the Albuquerque Convention Center, approximately 100 demonstrators remained in downtown. Smoke grenades were used in an effort to disperse the crowd, while protesters threw rocks, plastic bottles, burning T-shirts and other items at officers.

Albuquerque police said on Twitter late Tuesday that "several" officers were being treated for injuries as a result of being hit by rocks. At least one person was arrested.
Inside the Trump rally, demonstrators shouted, held up banners and resisted removal by security officers. The banners included the messages "Trump is Fascist" and "We've heard enough."
It got stupid in Albuquerque. This looks like something BLM would do when a white cop gets off the hook.

This might just be me, but someone who frequently enrages huge crowds of people to the point of violence probably shouldn't be President.

This might just be me, but someone who frequently enrages huge crowds of people to the point of violence probably shouldn't be President.
If you observed the Nevada democrat convention you observed the fact that those violent douchebags tend to wear the same hat and are just looking for a different place to party. You may also note that those douchebags tend to be funded by the same leftist douchebags invested on stirring up violent acts. And they are just getting started.

The one thing you can count on? They would be making the same charges of racism no matter who was the nominee. They would be making the same charges of sexism no matter who was the nominee. And there would be the same level of violent poutrage no matter who was the nominee.

There is no reason for anyone to be surprised by this. Trump intentionally and specifically went with language and campaign rhetoric that will get his opposition as angry as he can influence. No matter who organized this protest odds are things will only get worse as we get past the primaries and into the general election contexts.

I can only imagine the security that will be required just to have a debate between Hillary and Trump.

There is no reason for anyone to be surprised by this. Trump intentionally and specifically went with language and campaign rhetoric that will get his opposition as angry as he can influence. No matter who organized this protest odds are things will only get worse as we get past the primaries and into the general election contexts.

I can only imagine the security that will be required just to have a debate between Hillary and Trump.
:lol:

The multicultural, tolerant, and inclusive hypocrites on the left at it again.

The crowds were there to protest him before he even spoke. Nice try Jesse, but fail.

:failpail:

Awe come on. Get the popcorn and some beer.

These morons will make him President.

Seems to me that people who are waving the flag of a foreign country while burning ours [along with whatever is on the street] should be charged with trespassing/etc. and then summarily deported.

Yeah, mob rule should really decide who can be president. :roll:

Without the protesters, Trump is nothing.

He needs them. :lamo

I'll bookmark this post and we can relive it when the same goons are burning things at the Democratic National Convention.

More Trump voters are created every time something like this happens.

For the life of me, like Trump or not, I cannot understand how or why this it ok or justified.

For the life of me, like Trump or not, I cannot understand how or why this it ok or justified.
There are two possible charges that could be levied if authorities would get serious. Criminal syndicalism, if these fools are being paid by any group to engage in criminal activity that would be a felony and enforcing it would solve a LOT of problems. The second charge is incitement to riot, take down a few of the rabble rousers and we can get back to the business of saving this country. *This isn't about Trump, this is about getting rid of some spoiled adult children and getting back to business.

I'll bookmark this post and we can relive it when the same goons are burning things at the Democratic National Convention.

If that happens, odds are it will be the BLM group doing the protesting turning violent. But it may take Hillary saying the wrong thing to make it happen.

Some people are opposed to Trump for the same reasons that others support him.

Or maybe that's exactly who needs to be president.

Trump supporters just see the armies of the establishment raging about to stop their guy from coming in and flushing out all the filth in DC.

Someone make it stop.

If that happens, odds are it will be the BLM group doing the protesting turning violent. But it may take Hillary saying the wrong thing to make it happen.

Pre-blaming the assault target, I see.

pH5pji.jpg

Bernie Sanders Supporters Unleash Sexist, Nasty Attacks On Nevada's Dem Chair

Must have been something she said...

Back
Top Bottom