• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protestors disrupting family meals by demanding things from diners.

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
BLM protestors broke up peoples dinners by getting in their faces, demanding they be given things. They turned over tables, threw chairs, one black woman walked up to a couple and took a long drink from one of their classes of beverage. To me this is about as low life scumbag as it gets. The folks aren't representing anything but trouble and their own desire to create a problem for innocents. I just wonder how the democrats square this behavior. I don't hear any democrats speak out against this type of trouble making.

Outrageous moment BLM protesters scream 'f**k the white people' at elderly outdoor diners | Daily Mail Online

do not assemble in large groups during a pandemic

BLM protestors broke up peoples dinners by getting in their faces, demanding they be given things. They turned over tables, threw chairs, one black woman walked up to a couple and took a long drink from one of their classes of beverage. To me this is about as low life scumbag as it gets. The folks aren't representing anything but trouble and their own desire to create a problem for innocents. I just wonder how the democrats square this behavior. I don't hear any democrats speak out against this type of trouble making.

Outrageous moment BLM protesters scream 'f**k the white people' at elderly outdoor diners | Daily Mail Online

It's not good, and it should be punishable. It's harassment at the very least. That being said, there are far more scumbaggy things one can do than this.

Well, if white people didn't suck so much then BLM protesters wouldn't need to harass them. It's whitey's fault for being born irredeemably racist so don't go blaming the peaceful folks that are pointing it out to them.

It's not good, and it should be punishable. It's harassment at the very least. That being said, there are far more scumbaggy things one can do than this.

And those same BLM/Antifa pukes have done those scumbaggy things.

They should be brought up on charges for all of it.

Last edited:
And those same BLM/Antifa pukes have don't those scumbaggy things.

I'm not 100% sure this is a grammatically correct, English sentence. What?

Thanks.

I made the appropriate edit.

Here we go again with trying to get everyone here to damn the protesters, as if they were ALL behaving like that. What about the guy in Rochester in the car? Do you condemn all the counter protesters out there with bear spray and paint guns?.

Imagine if the races were reversed.

Well, if white people didn't suck so much then BLM protesters wouldn't need to harass them. It's whitey's fault for being born irredeemably racist so don't go blaming the peaceful folks that are pointing it out to them.

Born racist. Bull****. Why do blacks kill so many of their own if they are so peaceful? Hardly peaceful, just like the black men getting shot have been in the act of committing a crime.

Imagine if the races were reversed.

You mean if white folks were burning up cities, looting stores, throwing molotov cocktaila at cops. Committing crime at a rate 3.5 times greater than their percentage of the population. Well on thing you said was correct. IMAGINE. We don't have to imagine in the current situation, a13% of the population commits 48% of the crime.

Try this:
On Wednesday, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser said the protest tactics were wrong.

"What I saw in those videos was highly inappropriate," Bowser said. "It was likely against the law. They were on private property. But more importantly, I don't think it had anything to do with demands for social justice.”

Bowser called on business owners and patrons to call police if it happens to them. The mayor did not say whether protestors might be investigated and charged.

On social media, the video sparked sharp rebukes of the protest tactics. MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough calling the protestors “horrible people” on his verified account.

“This is a very bad protest tactic unless your goal is to turn people against whatever cause you are promoting," another Twitter user poster.
DC Mayor says protesters confronting restaurant diners not ok | wusa9.com

Born racist. Bull****. Why do blacks kill so many of their own if they are so peaceful? Hardly peaceful, just like the black men getting shot have been in the act of committing a crime.

Obviously you haven't been paying attention. White people are simply horrible beings and are born that way. They are irredeemable and, at best, can recognize the error of their creation and live a life of righteous guilt and anger at Christians who forced them to be born that way. It's all God's fault...or would be if he actually existed...which he definitely doesn't...except for blacks who believe in God because he exists for them.

Try this:

"What I saw in those videos was highly inappropriate," Bowser said. "It was likely against the law. They were on private property. But more importantly, I don't think it had anything to do with demands for social justice.”

Bowser called on business owners and patrons to call police if it happens to them. The mayor did not say whether protestors might be investigated and charged.

On social media, the video sparked sharp rebukes of the protest tactics. MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough calling the protestors “horrible people” on his verified account.

“This is a very bad protest tactic unless your goal is to turn people against whatever cause you are promoting," another Twitter user poster.

Bowser wants businesses to call the cops? Sure she does. She doesn't even want cops in her city!!! The ONLY reason she would suggest calling the cops is because she hopes some cop gets aggressive and the "peaceful protesters" can get it on video and sent over to CNN.

Well, they didn't burn the place down, so this is considered a "peaceful" protest by brain-dead leftists.

Bowser wants businesses to call the cops? Sure she does. She doesn't even want cops in her city!!! The ONLY reason she would suggest calling the cops is because she hopes some cop gets aggressive and the "peaceful protesters" can get it on video and sent over to CNN.

Oh hush. OP hadn't heard Democrats criticizing that behavior, so I showed him some. Now you're coming up with some bullcrap from your own overactive imagination and attributing it to her.

Admit it. I won the point on that one.

This crap is getting old with a lot of people. The support for BLM is tanking especially with Independents. When you can no longer walk down a street without being harassed, have a meal in a restaurant or leave a political event without being intimidated, threatened, harassed that at times turns violent and Democrat mayors, governors or congress critters are not visibly out there daily demanding it stop. Nor do they full throated come out against the violence DAILY from the looting and destruction then Pox on their houses.

Oh hush. OP hadn't heard Democrats criticizing that behavior, so I showed him some. Now you're coming up with some bullcrap from your own overactive imagination and attributing it to her.

Admit it. I won the point on that one.

She's pumping you full of sunshine. Basically she gives simple lip service to the incident and there is ZERO indication that she'll do anything about it.

This crap is getting old with a lot of people. The support for BLM is tanking especially with Independents. When you can no longer walk down a street without being harassed, have a meal in a restaurant or leave a political event without being intimidated, threatened, harassed that at times turns violent and Democrat mayors, governors or congress critters are not visibly out there daily demanding it stop. Nor do they full throated come out against the violence DAILY from the looting and destruction then Pox on their houses.

The Daily Mail offered three incidents in three separate cities, and suddenly none of us anywhere can walk down the street or have a meal in a restaurant? Lol
You're overreacting just a tad, I think.

Why would ANY governor make full throated public announcements daily about petty acts of harrassment/vandalism in the state? Do they come out each day and condemn the latest graffiti on a highway overpass or demand muggers STOP everytime one occurs in their state? I already gave you Democratic criticisms of the DC mobbing. The police have already brought in the young woman who drank an elderly couple's beer.

It's a nice excuse, but it's a lot of theatrics, I think. Just admit you'd never vote for a Democrat, anyway, and be done with it.

Try this:

But the problem is this took place in Pittsburgh not D.C. and when they were rioting in D.C. Bowser took no action. So it's pretty easy to say what some other mayor should have done when you do nothing in your own city. Besides the polls shifting have caused some democrat media mouth pieces to criticize the riots because it's helping Trump, no because its wrong.

But the problem is this took place in Pittsburgh not D.C. and when they were rioting in D.C. Bowser took no action. So it's pretty easy to say what some other mayor should have done when you do nothing in your own city. Besides the polls shifting have caused some democrat media mouth pieces to criticize the riots because it's helping Trump, no because its wrong.

It's not the mayor's job to arrest people, and except for trespassing, if the restaurant told them to leave and they refused, what did they do besides act like assholes? You said you hadn't heard any criticism of the harrassment of diners. I just gave you some and you are saying it doesn't count because....

Well, that was a big waste of time. I won't bother taking your posts seriously again.

It's not the mayor's job to arrest people, and except for trespassing, if the restaurant told them to leave and they refused, what did they do besides act like assholes? You said you hadn't heard any criticism of the harrassment of diners. I just gave you some and you are saying it doesn't count because....

Well, that was a big waste of time. I won't bother taking your posts seriously again.

It is the Mayor's job to take action, and not to tell the cops to let these things go. That is what is happening. Police are being told not to engage over and over again.

Here we go again with trying to get everyone here to damn the protesters, as if they were ALL behaving like that. What about the guy in Rochester in the car? Do you condemn all the counter protesters out there with bear spray and paint guns?.

No. I do not condemn them at all. It is time for decent people to stand up to these rioters.

The Daily Mail offered three incidents in three separate cities, and suddenly none of us anywhere can walk down the street or have a meal in a restaurant? Lol
You're overreacting just a tad, I think.

Why would ANY governor make full throated public announcements daily about petty acts of harrassment/vandalism in the state? Do they come out each day and condemn the latest graffiti on a highway overpass or demand muggers STOP everytime one occurs in their state? I already gave you Democratic criticisms of the DC mobbing. The police have already brought in the young woman who drank an elderly couple's beer.

It's a nice excuse, but it's a lot of theatrics, I think. Just admit you'd never vote for a Democrat, anyway, and be done with it.

The overwhelming number of videos being posted on social media and youtube of the constant harassment from so called "protesters" tells another story. The volumes of video on looting, burning down buildings, attacking police are out there too. And I don't hear Democrats seriously cracking down on it. Oh they may arrest a few but by the next morning they are released to do it again another night. These actions are not "petty".

No. I do not condemn them at all. It is time for decent people to stand up to these rioters.

That's not being decent, imo.

Back
Top Bottom