• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protesters take to streets after Trump rally in San Jose

Samhain

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Protesters take to streets after Donald Trump rally in San Jose - CNNPolitics.com

Scuffles broke out between pro- and anti-Trump demonstrators. At one point, a man was sucker-punched and knocked to the ground and police arrested his assailant. In another instance, demonstrators closed in on a Trump supporter and started punching him in the face, and a Trump protester tried to protect the man being attacked and help him and other Trump supporters move safely through the crowd.

Chants of "Make California Mexico again", assaulting people & police, throwing eggs & food at women. Should be a fun summer.

Cj_caQQUoAAuFh0.jpg:large

Loons wavng Mexican flags and claiming CA is Mexico will surely cause folks to want less border control. ;)

Protesters take to streets after Donald Trump rally in San Jose - CNNPolitics.com

Chants of "Make California Mexico again", assaulting people & police, throwing eggs & food at women. Should be a fun summer.

Cj_caQQUoAAuFh0.jpg:large

Aren't they great? Can you imagine if a Tea Party supporter threw one egg, or harassed one person at a Hillary event? We'd have wall to wall coverage and five new threads here.

But when the left tries to oppress people's Constitutional rights, it's ho hum, nothing to see here.

Remember, as I have said before, the left is an ends-justifies-the-means group, and they prove it over and over.

I am always empathizing with the plight of others, but these people stir emotions I don't want to have.

If you haven't noticed, immigrants don't seem the least bit interested in making a new life in America. It's all about bringing Mexico here.

Wake up, please.

Unruly mob assaulting people = "Protesters take to the streets".

Loons wavng Mexican flags and claiming CA is Mexico will surely cause folks to want less border control. ;)

Typical Democrat supporters.

California looks more like Tijuana every day. In every respect.

I'm not even close to a Trump fan as I think he's a moron. But I DESPISE these people. There will be Hell to pay if 'protests' like this one continue.

I'm not even close to a Trump fan as I think he's a moron. But I DESPISE these people. There will be Hell to pay if 'protests' like this one continue.

You know what these people are doing? Making new Trump voters every day.

Note the headline: "Protesters take to streets..."

Juuuuust a tad downplaying and misleading.

"Angry mob attacks political opponents..." would be more accurate and appropriate.

Aren't they great? Can you imagine if a Tea Party supporter threw one egg, or harassed one person at a Hillary event? We'd have wall to wall coverage and five new threads here.

But when the left tries to oppress people's Constitutional rights, it's ho hum, nothing to see here.

Remember, as I have said before, the left is an ends-justifies-the-means group, and they prove it over and over.

you can understand why the same group wants to disarm American citizens. Mobs hate armed targets

"Angry mob attacks political opponents..." would be more accurate and appropriate.

scumbag criminals act like assholes would be the most accurate headlines

That headline is a ****ing disgrace. CNN should be ashamed.

scumbag criminals act like assholes would be the most accurate headlines
I was trying to keep it "family friendly". :2razz:

So glad I live in an area that doesn't have "affordable housing". Keeps the trash out.

you can understand why the same group wants to disarm American citizens. Mobs hate armed targets

Right. They don't like any kind of opposition, be it guns or ideas. They keep telling us that their ideas are so much better, yet their actions prove otherwise.

"Give Mexico back to the Pueblos"

Back
Top Bottom