• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protesters In Kenosha Torched ‘Much Of The Black Business District’

Boogaloo boys start all the fires. Or so I am told by libs.

Notice how none of the Leftists are posting their outrage?

Black lives dont matter to the left. Black Votes Matter. BVM. So long as they show up at the polls every couple years, libs dont give a **** what happens to them in between.

Guess it was not a very large business district. Six businesses and one DOC building were burned. Tragic but hardly large scale burning.

There is both drone footage of the burned buildings and the MJS paper calls it "a half dozen businesses and 1 DOC building. That dovetails with the drone footage.

No wonder Trump could do no better for his video op than a previous shop owner. The current owner of the business that burned wanted nothing to do with DonDon and there simply are not enough burned out buildings and businesses for DonDon to have his choice.

The car dealership probably represents the biggest financial loss since all those cars (looks like upwards of 50) and the building burned followed by the DOJ building.

Guess it was not a very large business district. Six businesses and one DOC building were burned. Tragic but hardly large scale burning.

There is both drone footage of the burned buildings and the MJS paper calls it "a half dozen businesses and 1 DOC building. That dovetails with the drone footage.

No wonder Trump could do no better for his video op than a previous shop owner. The current owner of the business that burned wanted nothing to do with DonDon and there simply are not enough burned out buildings and businesses for DonDon to have his choice.

The car dealership probably represents the biggest financial loss since all those cars (looks like upwards of 50) and the building burned followed by the DOJ building.

Tell that to the people who had their businesses torched. A couple weeks ago, Kenosha had a small black business district. Today, the black business district doesn't exist. It's disgusting how you believe you should defend the arsons.

Tell that to the people who had their businesses torched. A couple weeks ago, Kenosha had a small black business district. Today, the black business district doesn't exist. It's disgusting how you believe you should defend the arsons.

No, what is disgusting is that posters here rely on dog pile on the carpet, sensational journalism without actually looking at the real situation on the ground which you will not get from the 24/7 dog pile on the carpet New Channels nor the rags that make up the second tier of media sensationalism. You are using those Black Business owners for your own purposes. So you can own THAT!

The street thugs don't care who they hurt. They burn down businesses with no regard whatever as to who owns them or who works there. How many black business owners have they bankrupted? How many black employees have they taken jobs from? How many black people worked in that Wendy's the thugs burned down? These people are criminal vermin and the streets need fumigating.

No, what is disgusting is that posters here rely on dog pile on the carpet, sensational journalism without actually looking at the real situation on the ground which you will not get from the 24/7 dog pile on the carpet New Channels nor the rags that make up the second tier of media sensationalism. You are using those Black Business owners for your own purposes. So you can own THAT!

No doubt the black business owners would be interested in hearing from you about why they deserved to have their livelihoods and those of their employees destroyed.

No doubt the black business owners would be interested in hearing from you about why they deserved to have their livelihoods and those of their employees destroyed.

Strawman argument. Has nothing to do with the point I was making. All you see from the 24/7's and the other sensationalism rags is what they want you to see and what they want you to believe....in this case, that most of the city is ablaze because that is what pumps their ratings. As for the motivation of posters here to jump on that nonsense and whine like they actually care about those Black Business Owners......MY BUTTEND!!!!

Strawman argument. Has nothing to do with the point I was making. All you see from the 24/7's and the other sensationalism rags is what they want you to see and what they want you to believe....in this case, that most of the city is ablaze because that is what pumps their ratings. As for the motivation of posters here to jump on that nonsense and whine like they actually care about those Black Business Owners......MY BUTTEND!!!!

IOW, you don't have squat other than to deny the facts. Again, why should black business owners accept the destruction of their businesses? If they are supposed to accept it, why should any one of them ever vote for a Democrat again?

We care about law and order and security. That's for ALL citizens. The left obviously has no such concerns as evidenced in Portland and elsewhere.

IOW, you don't have squat other than to deny the facts. Again, why should black business owners accept the destruction of their businesses? If they are supposed to accept it, why should any one of them ever vote for a Democrat again?

They should do whatever they think appropriate for them. You don't get to make that decision and neither do I. Has absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making. I know...hard to understand for the blind and the reading deficient.

They should do whatever they think appropriate for them. You don't get to make that decision and neither do I. Has absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making. I know...hard to understand for the blind and the reading deficient.

Your point is to try to deny what's happening by blabbering about the media.

Your point is to try to deny what's happening by blabbering about the media.

My point is to correct the erroneous impression of a city afire left by the sensationalist media and offer up reality. Its sensationalist BS which of course PROPAGANDISTS here jump on for their own purposes. The OP is probably off trying to get new instructions from his handlers.

The real situation is, the commies are burning those cities to the ground.

This "rely on dog pile on the carpet, sensational journalism without actually looking at the real situation on the ground"

Does Russia!!! Russia!!! Russia!!! Ring a bell for you?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The real situation is, the commies are burning those cities to the ground.

Indeed. The Marxist-Leninist totally intolerant type of Communists which are. The 'disagree with them "To the Gulag with you" types.

Indeed. The Marxist-Leninist totally intolerant type of Communists which are. The 'disagree with them "To the Gulag with you" types.

To the Leftists, it's their way, or the highway.

To the Leftists, it's their way, or the highway.

How's your circle jerk going, let me guess who the pivot man is...…..You, Again?:lamo

How's your circle jerk going, let me guess who the pivot man is...…..You, Again?:lamo

Great argument you created there. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom