• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protesters chant "lock him up" as Michael Flynn walks out of court

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/michael-flynn-sentencing/index.html

People outside the federal courthouse were heard chanting "lock him up" and "USA" as Michael Flynn left the building following the delay of his sentencing.

Flynn left the courthouse without speaking to reporters.
=======================================
What goes around comes around. Could not happen to a worse phony ex-general who lost his moral compass.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/michael-flynn-sentencing/index.html

People outside the federal courthouse were heard chanting "lock him up" and "USA" as Michael Flynn left the building following the delay of his sentencing.

Flynn left the courthouse without speaking to reporters.
=======================================
What goes around comes around. Could not happen to a worse phony ex-general who lost his moral compass.
That's about as immature as you can get.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Darn right

Chanting lock him/her up at a rally or a protest is very immature. It reflects poorly on the maturity of all who take part

chef-kiss-gif.gif

Your post is about as tone deaf as you can get.

Sent from my kitchen in my tightly whities.........

Tell that to Individual 1 and all of his cult followers.

Seriously, such faux outrage.

So please show us where you thought Flynn leading a chant of “lock her up” was immature. Otherwise you just have sour grapes that another of trumptards “best” will be jailed soon.

Hmm. Well there's a series of presidential rallies that feature that exact chant and other sorts of immature acts by a 70 year old man. You should have a look.

...falls way short of the fundamental immaturity of a typical Trump rally, where this phrase was born.

Sorry, but it was irresponsible for Flynn to utter the words "Lock her up" and fitting that it is he that is going to be locked up. Don't cry too much for Michael. He made plenty of money in selling out his country AND, it looks like he his going to know some people at the federal facility. Looks like some of his "friends" are going to join him.

I'm just wondering if they provide Secret Service coverage to ex-presidents while in the slammer? At least ex-presidents probably will not have to live in fear of the shower.

Last edited:

Exactly. That is why Trump is a ****ing child.
He started that crap, which is being mocked here with Flynn.

...falls way short of the fundamental immaturity of a typical Trump rally, where this phrase was born.

Sorry, but it was irresponsible for Flynn to utter the words "Lock her up" and fitting that it is he that is going to be locked up. Don't cry too much for Michael. He made plenty of money in selling out his country AND, it looks like he his going to know some people at the federal facility. Looks like some of his "friends" are going to join him.

I'm just wondering if they provide Secret Service coverage to ex-presidents while in the slammer? At least ex-presidents probably will not have to live in fear of the shower.

He didn't just 'utter' the words: he led hundreds of people in a religious-like chant ceremony, like he was calling for the casting out of demons.

If I were Hillary, I would attend his sentencing just to spite him and the Trump brigade. Ah, the sure joy it would create would be worth the obvious show of shadenfruede.

Wait...so the OP is suggesting there are a bunch of mindless leftist twats in this country running around shrieking in hatred...and has been since 2016?

SHOCKING!!!!!

Were they wearing CNN ID badges?

He didn't just 'utter' the words: he led hundreds of people in a religious-like chant ceremony, like he was calling for the casting out of demons.

Yes, I can be the master of understatement... Nonetheless, you can't buy this kind of irony..... the "Lock'er up" guy is likely to be locked up. Those that cheered Flynn on deserve to hear the ones they once mocked getting just desserts.

It is a great lesson in being careful in what you say, because you may not like it when it is said about you. Are you paying attention, Donnie?

Yes, I can be the master of understatement... Nonetheless, you can't buy this kind of irony..... the "Lock'er up" guy is likely to be locked up. Those that cheered Flynn on deserve to hear the ones they once mocked getting just desserts.

It is a great lesson in being careful in what you say, because you may not like it when it is said about you. Are you paying attention, Donnie?

Flynn won't spend one day in jail...Take it to the bank.

Do not worry. After his convictions, trump will be under constant surviellance. Maybe by the SS, but definitely by the NSA

So please show us where you thought Flynn leading a chant of “lock her up” was immature. Otherwise you just have sour grapes that another of trumptards “best” will be jailed soon.

Trumps Idiot disciples are going to start the whole "lets take the high road" route now that the **** show is falling apart.

Tell that to Individual 1 and all of his cult followers.

Seriously, such faux outrage.
I have but since they do it you think it justifies you doing it too. Kinda dumb dont ta think

True, but it’s also karma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is why things devolve. This need to repeat poor behavior. If the right does to the next Democrat president all the things the left has done to this one are you gonna say "oh well we had it coming because we did it to them"

I didnt know about it till just now.

Already answered in post above this one

I have but since they do it you think it justifies you doing it too. Kinda dumb dont ta think

You don't understand the delicious irony of the situation...an actual crook who actually pleaded guilty...yeah, lock his ass up.

I dont cry for him. He is a shady character. I cry for how uncivil we have become. Odds are he isnt going to jail at all.

Back
Top Bottom