• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protesters chant "lock him up" as Michael Flynn walks out of court

Exactly. That is why Trump is a ****ing child.
He started that crap, which is being mocked here with Flynn.
That's a response I expect from a 3rd grader. He started it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You don't understand the delicious irony of the situation...an actual crook who actually pleaded guilty...yeah, lock his ass up.
I understand that people who did it hilliary were genuinely angry at the situation and this is just about mocking them

That's about as immature as you can get.

Yes especially at rallies where Trump was there to support Republican candidates running in the midterms>

I understand that people who did it hilliary were genuinely angry at the situation and this is just about mocking them

If your claim is ignorance, that you have never seen Flynn leading the Lock Her Up chant, then you obviously don't read the threads here much, or keep up much with the news.

Yes, it is mocking him....because Hillary never did anything to justify the hyperbolic comments by the flock of morons that chanted that.

Nice try...:roll:

I didnt know about it till just now.

This is actually a big step for you to admit your ignorance of the situation. Now that you know the situation can you admit that it only means the protesters were being sarcastic. Sadly the millions of trump supporters chanting it were being immature if not totally ignorant. but trouble, even if you were ignorant of Flynn's actions, you cant say you were unaware of the constant lock her up chants at trump rallies. so all the criticism you've received in this thread is still well deserved.

Don't lie to the FBI, and you should be good.

It's not their fault that they lie, they just can't help it. it's like they are the real victims here.....

Yeah, I know, two wrongs make a (W)right.

can you show us where you were critical of the first wrong. and fyi, the second "wrong" wasn't a wrong. Karma is a "@@@@@!@".

This is why things devolve. This need to repeat poor behavior. If the right does to the next Democrat president all the things the left has done to this one are you gonna say "oh well we had it coming because we did it to them"

No, definitely not. I don’t like that mentality and eye for an eye makes the world blind. But honestly there is something so gratifying watching this all go down. Justice is being served, as it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were Hillary, I would attend his sentencing just to spite him and the Trump brigade. Ah, the sure joy it would create would be worth the obvious show of shadenfruede.

:mrgreen:

48367663_10218119708612084_2912434314308222976_n.jpg

True, but it’s also karma.

That it is.

Much like other Republicans, good old Flynn liked to accuse his strongest opponents of being criminals, and looked for any grounds to incite mob chants for them to be jailed - as has been the case since Clinton first ran for office back in 1992.

The irony of course is that it is Flynn who is the criminal, Flynn that is going to be a convicted felon, and Flynn that is pleading for mercy from the system.

I'd sincerely hope the experience would humble him and his family, but it appears from his lawyers memo that he hasn't learned a damn thing, and is in fact an unrepentant fraud.

Flynn won't spend one day in jail...Take it to the bank.

He's a lot closer to jail than Hillary ever was. I also have the feeling that you will wish he was in jail when you hear what he has told Mueller about Trump and his kids. They are equally deserving of time in the slammer.

689ab7a7f3156d12d128c428fc769982.jpg

Flynn won't spend one day in jail...Take it to the bank.

You are somewhat missing the point.... whether or not he actually goes to jail, HIS prospects of going to jail are much higher than the object of his ridicule.

The irony here is the person deserving of jail (the actual criminal here) is the one that was quick to instigate the "lock her up" chants. Even if he ultimately does not go to jail, you can rest assured that he is lying awake a night wondering what life in the slammer might be like.... probably waking up in cold sweats when he is showering in his dreams.

YOU can rest assured, because Flynn certainly won't be resting. The judge today seemed to state that Flynn has doesn't done enough yet to cleanse himself of his sins....

Last edited:
This is why things devolve. This need to repeat poor behavior. If the right does to the next Democrat president all the things the left has done to this one are you gonna say "oh well we had it coming because we did it to them"

Actually Trump and his people are getting what they deserve and that is all for the good. If we let a criminal be President without punishment the next President will likely be a criminal too. The message is clear...don't run for President if you run a criminal enterprise. You will live to regret it.

I can respect your honesty. Imo nobody comes off looking good in Flynns case.

Flynn appears to be dirty of something but it's not really clear what. We know he was working as a lobbyist for Turkey and he used his position to attempt to influence Trump. Even if it wasnt over anything bad (I'm unclear on that part) its definitely shady and inappropriate. I cant defend him.

Next we have whichever intelligence agency who was spying on his conversations. Its understandable because of who he was talking too but it seems to me what the FBI did next was shady too.

why wouldn't they immeadiately inform the president that there was a problem and what the nature of the problem was. That would seem like something the fbi would have an ethical if not legal obligation to do. We are talking about national security concerns.

Why wasnt standard protocols followed by the fbi. Not saying they had bad intentions but the guy is or was a decorated a general. I dont think it's an unreasonable assumption that he would expect certain curtoseys extended to him. If the fbi 0eads you to believe that they are conducting an informal interview (which I believe they did) than it should of been treated as such. If they reached a point where red flags were raised imo they had an ethical responsibility to advise him of his right to get council before proceeding.

Mueller has some ethical questions to answer too. We dont know what Flynn gave him but it should concern everyone with the way he appears to of twisted Flynn's arm and the deal he offered in exchange. I have a big problem with them cutting a deal by overlooking his more serious crime and him maybe not seeing 1 day in jail.

No, definitely not. I don’t like that mentality and eye for an eye makes the world blind. But honestly there is something so gratifying watching this all go down. Justice is being served, as it should be.

Sorry I have to finish my comment in second post. Some kind of new bug on my phone

What the hell is the WH doing defending a guy they fired for lying to them. I can understand criticism of how it was handled by the DOJ but for what he appears of done. Nobody should defend him

Back
Top Bottom