• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protesters chant "lock him up" as Michael Flynn walks out of court

General Flynn has been accused of treason. So has B. Obama. Don't believe everything you hear.

First, Barack Obama has not been accused of treason by anyone of note. Can you verify your bull**** claims? Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you hear.

Secondly, based on your earlier claim, since Flynn has been accused of treason, are you going to take up arms against him? Just curious.

Hitler and Trump has European ancestry. They were similar in that regard. Hitler and Obama hated Jews. They were similar in that.

OK. Going to go slowly here so you can follow.

This. Is. Not. About. Obama.

I. Am. Asking. You. About. The. Many. Parallels. Between. Hitler. And. Trump.

Care. To. Comment?

So please show us where you thought Flynn leading a chant of “lock her up” was immature. Otherwise you just have sour grapes that another of trumptards “best” will be jailed soon.

I'd like him to show all of his posts calling out Trump on his immature behavior.

Sincere question here: Wasn't her testimony before congress on Benghazi under oath?

Not FBI's. The FBI is the one where lying is charged as a crime. Are you kidding me? Rosenstein drags his feet with congress. Comey 'tells the truth' before congress.:lamo

I'll stick with facts. You stick with your "potentially" argument. It's a great example as to why you get duped to vote for actual criminal administrations so easily while simultaneously projecting your beef as to why non-criminals aren't being arrested, but you wish they were.

OK. Instead of being rhetorical, why don't you tell me where my facts are incorrect in the matter of Hillary before the FBI VS. Flynn before the FBI?

First, Barack Obama has not been accused of treason by anyone of note. Can you verify your bull**** claims? Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you hear.

Secondly, based on your earlier claim, since Flynn has been accused of treason, are you going to take up arms against him? Just curious.

Flynn has not been accused of treason by anyone of note.

OK. Going to go slowly here so you can follow.

This. Is. Not. About. Obama.

I. Am. Asking. You. About. The. Many. Parallels. Between. Hitler. And. Trump.

Care. To. Comment?

Humans. Are. Similar. And. Yet. Different. What is your point?

Humans. Are. Similar. And. Yet. Different. What is your point?

Are you going to continually dance around the parallels between Trump and Hitler? Are you not going to comment, or are you not able to comment, because you know the parallels are too close, and you just can't wrap your head around just how similar they actually are?

I'm not going to play word games with you here. I showed you the similarities. You refuse to see them. That's on you. Not me.

So treasonous activities are OK by you. Selling out your country that you fought for is OK by you.

Got it.

I don't get my gun and go out to shoot republicans because some democrat idiot convinced me republicans are traitors, if that is what you mean.

I don't get my gun and go out to shoot republicans because some democrat idiot convinced me republicans are traitors, if that is what you mean.

Michael Flynn is a traitor who sold out his country. He should be ashamed of himself, and anyone who supports him should be as well.

Michael Flynn is a traitor who sold out his country. He should be ashamed of himself, and anyone who supports him should be as well.

That is what you think, likely because that is what you have been misled by propaganda to think.

Conservatives will be screwed if the vengeful hedonist democrats get their way, in much the same manner Jews were screwed when Hitler got his way.

Wow lot of hate in that post.

You equate political debate with the Holocaust? **** me that's not just radical but shows intense hate for your political opponents.

Further, it is an egregious lie coming from someone who support a racist president against a party that has demonstrated it's socially progressive stance increasingly over the last three decades, but is not surprising since the already paranoid American right, they are desperate as Trump demonstrates his corruption, incompetence and racism.

How many have taken the fall for him. How many charges and sentencing have we see SO FAR, and you can only return with an idiotic and absurd accusation that Democrats are like Nazi's who would shovel people into ovens.

My god is that weak!

Wow lot of hate in that post.

You equate political debate with the Holocaust? **** me that's not just radical but shows intense hate for your political opponents.

You think I hate political debate because I hate some democrat policies?

Further, it is an egregious lie coming from someone who support a racist president against a party that has demonstrated it's socially progressive stance increasingly over the last three decades, but is not surprising since the already paranoid American right, they are desperate as Trump demonstrates his corruption, incompetence and racism.

Perverts think Christians are paranoid. Perverts think Christians are deplorable. Perverts think Christians are stupid and cling to God and guns out of ignorance. Perverts think Trump is racist and Obama is not.

How many have taken the fall for him. How many charges and sentencing have we see SO FAR, and you can only return with an idiotic and absurd accusation that Democrats are like Nazi's who would shovel people into ovens.
My god is that weak!

Democrats are like Nazis by butchering unborn babies by the millions and fighting tooth and nail to prevent anyone from stopping the blood bath.

You think I hate political debate because I hate some democrat policies?

Perverts think Christians are paranoid. Perverts think Christians are deplorable. Perverts think Christians are stupid and cling to God and guns out of ignorance. Perverts think Trump is racist and Obama is not.

Democrats are like Nazis by butchering unborn babies by the millions and fighting tooth and nail to prevent anyone from stopping the blood bath.

I really don't think anything about you.

Two, I am a Christian and have been since ending my drug and alcohol addiction 28 years ago.

Learn to read and not react....you're all like Trump now - enemies everywhere!

Back
Top Bottom