• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protesters attack Rand Paul and wife.

Re: Angry Mob Attacks Rand Paul

Funny when mobs of people on the Right were yelling at the Governor of Michigan, none of the Trumpkins cried foul. Now, when a handful of peaceful demonstrators yell at one of theirs, the White Wing lies and says he was “attacked.

The Right Wing is nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.

Funny when mobs of people on the Right were yelling at the Governor of Michigan, none of the Trumpkins cried foul. Now, when a handful of peaceful demonstrators yell at one of theirs, the White Wing lies and says he was “attacked.

The Right Wing is nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.

Actually, Senator Paul said he was attacked.

Lefties with integrity should condemn this kind of threatening behavior from their side. I don't care whether or not conservatives hold their angry crazies accountable. It's not acceptable to operate at their level.

Oh please. Matt gaetz wearing a respirator on the house floor to make fun of covid is acceptable? The president for the first two months of covid telling us almost every day covid is on its way out, we have everything under control. What's his face calling AOC a ****ing bitch on the capitol steps. Our level? Get real.

I'm indifferent to that. The point is the charge is not the product of right wing media.

EglmrL9XcAA5vX0

Maybe they should look in the mirror.

Ah, still pushing the hack piece on the racist web site, I see.

Different article, and I see no basis for your claim that the website is racist.

". . . OK, let’s head to our nation’s capital for today’s lesson. The Twitter feed of Mr. Andy Ngo shared footage of BLM protesters physically and verbally harassing white people in the streets of D.C. shortly after President Donald Trump closed the Republican National Convention. . . . "

This is like a yearly thing with Rand. Someone always seems to attack him.
Neighbors or strangers.

Sorry, you have to not be an idiot to understand that being surrounded by an angry mob is a threatening situation.

...agreed... you'd also have to be a republican-radio-level idiot to not understand that ?your stinking trump has GREATLY fueled the anger... ;)

This is like a yearly thing with Rand. Someone always seems to attack him.
Neighbors or strangers.

...i know i'd like to piss on him for being just another lying, warmongering, bankster-sucking, monetary ignoramus, republican apologist and pretending he's some 'libertarian'.. ugh...

...i know i'd like to piss on him for being just another lying, warmongering, bankster-sucking, monetary ignoramus, republican apologist and pretending he's some 'libertarian'.. ugh...

I just want to buy his neighbor a beer.

Back
Top Bottom