• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Protester sports t-shirt with Zimmerman in crosshairs

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
As death threats related to the upcoming George Zimmerman trial verdict continue, one protester outside the Seminole County courthouse is signaling just what kind of “justice for Trayvon” he’d like to see.

efeb603cebdf11e29a8222000a1f8ccf_7.jpg
BPEMs3sCUAAofUu.jpg
08c161a2ebdf11e2bdc622000a1fb844_7.jpg

Top selling shirt outside Sanford Fl court house

BPDkVYUCYAAen9B.jpg

So a teenager gets arrested for wearing an NRA shirt to school, but a grown man wearing a totally racist and outright threatening t-shirt is fine.
Just imagine if this situation were reversed and someone had a shirt with a pic of Trayvon and the n-word on it. The MSM would be going nuts!

Caucasion?! Isn't Zimmeran hispanic? Oh, nikkurz you want war, you got it! Any time, any where.

Racist fools. Their racism and violence is disgusting.

So a teenager gets arrested for wearing an NRA shirt to school, but a grown man wearing a totally racist and outright threatening t-shirt is fine.
Just imagine if this situation were reversed and someone had a shirt with a pic of Trayvon and the n-word on it. The MSM would be going nuts!

So you're OK with free speech as long as you like it. Aren't you just as bad as the scary left then?

So you're OK with free speech as long as you like it. Aren't you just as bad as the scary left then?

Do you REALLY need an explanation of hypocrisy? He's not making a comment on free speech. sheeeeeeeeeesh.

Do you REALLY need an explanation of hypocrisy? He's not making a comment on free speech. sheeeeeeeeeesh.

Actually with his reference to the NRA shirt, he was. He's saying it's OK to wear a t-shirt if he agrees with the message.

Im all for free speech if it is granted equally across the board

how is it a teenager gets arrested for wearing a NRA t-shirt at school, or the female collage student that was told to take off her cross

what if i wore a t-shirt that had a picture of Martin with the "N" word on it what do you think would happen?

Actually with his reference to the NRA shirt, he was. He's saying it's OK to wear a t-shirt if he agrees with the message.

I was wrong, you DO need an explanation of hypocrisy.

i gave that as an example to point out the hypocrisy not to make an argument to limit speech if you didn't see that then your being purposely obtuse or has no knowledge of the word "hypocrisy"

Racist fools. Their racism and violence is disgusting.
Racism is defined as the belief that one race is superior to other, particularly when that superiority is perceived as innate. Please explain how those shirts indicate racism according to its actual definition.

Racism is defined as the belief that one race is superior to other, particularly when that superiority is perceived as innate. Please explain how those shirts indicate racism according to its actual definition.
i guess you dont think the word craker is racist

educate your self

Racism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no where does it state only ones in a position of power can be racist

what are you trying to refer to is a definition of racism given by race baiters like your self as an attempt to excuse racism in minorities

a poll was made recently and even blacks say blacks are more racist then whites

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports™

I bet your feeling like a fool about now

i guess you dont think the word craker is racist

educate your self

Racism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no where does it state only ones in a position of power can be racist

what are you trying to refer to is a definition of racism given by race baiters like your self as an attempt to excuse racism in minorities

a poll was made recently and even blacks say blacks are more racist then whites

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports™

I bet your feeling like a fool about now

LOL nah he/she will just say "yeah but I was saying two internet posters are defining the word....blah blah blah.."

Read the back of it... Creepy ass cracker...

Case closed

Case re-opened. "Cracker" isn't a racist term. It's a racial term. Case re-closed.

Sorry, but you lose pal... That is a derogitory word for white people... Therefore it is just as racist as the "N" word.

The exact definition of racism is controversial both because there is little scholarly agreement about the meaning of the concept "race",

Taken from wikipedia.

Let's see, your weak argument or wikipedia.......hmmm.............hmmm...............wikipedia it is!!

But I know, in the face of fact, liberals simply know more because they "feel" it right??

Sorry, but you lose pal... That is a derogitory word for white people... Therefore it is just as racist as the "N" word.
It is derogatory. It is also racial. It is not, however, racist. And it not even close to the n-word. I win, baby girl.

Sorry, I didn't realize at first that this was another "We're so persecuted" festival.

:inandout:

It is derogatory. It is also racial. It is not, however, racist. And it not even close to the n-word. I win, baby girl.

If a white person puts the "N" word on the back of a shirt with a picture of Trayvon on it, are you saying that's also not racist?

If a white person puts the "N" word on the back of a shirt with a picture of Trayvon on it, are you saying that's also not racist?
Not necessarily racist, but certainly more likely to be racist than "cracker" which is racist 0.01% of the time.

That's what I thought... The double standard at work
Well, no. A double standard is when a different set rules are applied to two similar or identical situations. "Cracker" and "nigger" are said/written in different contexts so there's no double standard. That's the entire point - they're different.

Nope. Also, you're a super bad speller.

of coarse you don't, you don't think any derogatory word used to describe Caucasian people is racist

is any of these names racist?

Honky, Cracker, Redneck, gringo
Dago, Eyetie, WOP, Guinea, Kraut
Mick, Paddy
Kike, Christ killer, Heeb, Hymie
Polack, Peckerwood, Wigger, Whitey

I bet you dont think any derogatory name other then the N word is racist

how am i allowed to list all those racist names but cant write out the N word?

Back
Top Bottom