• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prosecutors want 'substantial term of imprisonment' for Michael Cohen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even Special Council Mueller. The President's own Department of Justice called him this.
...and the Grand Jury most likely.

I love the legally-obligated-but-sometimes-entirely-worthless identity obfuscation sometimes. "Individual-1, who by then had been elected President of the United States..."

individualone.jpg

This can't be stated clearly enough. The Department of Justice concluded today that the President is an unindicted criminal.

If this had happened in any previous administration the President would have been forced by his party to resign by the end of the week. Will Republicans say anything at all tomorrow?

The US attorney for that district likely has the authority to seek charges and convictions on any basis within the law; whether or not that his talking point is the view of the acting AG may be a different matter.

I regret having to say this and my liberal cohorts won't be pleased but I'll say it because it's 'painful truth'. The Trump presidency is, has been, and will be a good thing for the United States. The only way we can get better, and fix our bull**** is by accepting it. To accept our bs, realize it, then fix it --- this is America's awakening to a horrible truth about itself there's no way to deny it.

Another example of this is the N. Carolina election that's under investigation now. Leslie McCrae Dowless, a veteran political operative who was convicted of insurance fraud in 1992 and was connected to questionable absentee ballot activity in another election, is at the center of this probe. He paid some people to steal votes and cheat the same people who have done cheating and stealing before, in other elections. But this time, they've been caught doing it. This means, these people have done it a few times and it didn't matter. Now, because of Trump, it does matter. They are national news this time and there will be heavy consequences for them.

Although Trump and his crime family have put this country and all it's people through Hell for the past years, we will eventually come through this better off as a country. There will be many months if not years of repairing all the harm that Trump has done and is still doing, but it will happen. Your grandchildren are going to thank you for fighting for this when they're grown up and realize what dire circumstances this country survived.

Trump's tweet storm today has been amazing. Even by his standards. The man is shook.

The Oval Office is now officially referred to as 'The Panic Room.'

New interesting development as I said earlier today would come...

Prosecutors want 'substantial term of imprisonment' for Michael Cohen

"After cheating the IRS for years, lying to banks and to Congress, and seeking to criminally influence the Presidential election, Cohen's decision to plead guilty -- rather than seek a pardon for his manifold crimes -- does not make him a hero," prosecutors for the southern district wrote.

In its filing, Mueller's office says that Cohen took "significant steps" to help the investigation and has accepted responsibility for his crimes. It argues any sentence he serves should run concurrently.​

What a good day it will be if ever Mueller and gang are ever put under a special prosecutor's vengeful investigation of them.

What a good day it will be if ever Mueller and gang are ever put under a special prosecutor's vengeful investigation of them.

In your la la land of alternate reality dreams, maybe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom