• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prosecutors Say Trump Directed Illegal Payments During Campaign

C
Oooooh....Tapes....Really? Let's hear em....Isn't it funny that in this day and age of anything as salacious as tapes remains under tight wraps, even if they are what you think they are would be damaging enough to possibly get Shorty to quit? So, let's hear em....

In due time, pretty sure the prosecution doesn’t give a damn what YOU personally demand. :lamo

I guess you think you know more than just about any other lawyer . It was a crime that trump committed.

No one will ever know as much as you think you know. Any prosecutor is going to already convict someone without a trial and as usual with regards to Trump you agree, but with Hillary not so much. If it was a crime then charge him with a crime but no one in this country is guilty until proven guilty except of course with Trump

You asked me what trump and other republicans have done and then you claimed I have never answered you. That link shows the thread which I did. Now leave this board since I proved you wrong. Or are you showing more of who you really are and that’s a poster who does nothing but post lies?

No, don't give a damn what other so called Republicans have supposedly done, this is about Trump and his record which you continue to ignore. Post where I said that I would leave the board if I was proven wrong in claiming other Republicans haven't done some wrong doing just like Democrats have done similar things? you are truly stretching here and diverting from even the article I posted about Democrats trying to over turn an election which you still cannot admit just like you cannot admit ever being wrong on any subject.

I post official data and results, if you can prove that I haven't posted official results I will indeed leave this board. Your trumped up charges against me are just like your hatred for Trump. Really sad that you are so dependent on the President of the United States for your personal responsibility issues. Suggest you take a civics class and learn about Congress

C

In due time, pretty sure the prosecution doesn’t give a damn what YOU personally demand. :lamo

Never said they should....All I can say is Yeah, sure....:roll:

Back
Top Bottom