• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prophecies about Pakistan, Middle East and Rise of Islam - Muhammad Qasim Bin AbdulKarim

True Dreams

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Dreams are given a special importance in every religion. I, Muhammad Qasim, have been continuously seeing dreams for the past 27 years about Pakistan, the coming of the Day of Judgment and Islam. I have also seen Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) in my dreams for more than 300 times. Some years ago Prophet Muhammad PBUH gave me an order in my dreams to share my dreams with the people and to convey the message of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. This fact is completely clear that we are living in the end of times and the Day of Judgment is very near. I have also seen Prophet Jesus PBUH in my dreams many times and I have seen Prophet Solomon in my dreams too. It is not possible for me to state all of my dreams here so I am stating a summary of my dreams instead.

On 3rd March 2017, I saw a dream about World War 3. In this dream destruction started in Turkey and Russia jumped into the Middle East to capture lands. Then Israel also became very active and USA supported Israel by all means, but at some point USA also jumped into the Middle East and then the World War 3 (Malhama tul Kubra) also known as Armageddon, started and Arab Countries were badly affected. Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Qatar, UAE, Egypt and other Arab Countries lost their territories. Then India and its allies USA and Israel attacked Pakistan and that war is called as Ghazwa e Hind. Ghazwa Hind will be a part of WW3. Muslims were continuously being defeated in the third world war and a terrible destruction was spread in the Middle East. After this the enemies wanted to destroy Pakistan but God helped Pakistan and its army with His unseen forces and Black Fighter Jets (Black Flags of Land before Khorasan). Then the war against Pakistan began and Pakistan won the war, and Muslims got their first Victory in WW3 in the form of Ghazwa-e-Hind. After that Pakistan also jumped into the Middle East, conquered the lost areas and defeated both the Super Powers, USA and Russia, and became a Super Power alone in the world. Then the true Islam of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W spread to the whole world and the world became peaceful.

I have seen many such dreams in which I am told about the progress of Pakistan and the rise of Islam. If I combine all of these dreams then the following sequence of events is formed:
Soon the news of my dreams is spread in the entire world with the Help of God. During the same time Prophet Muhammad PBUH gave witness to the army chief about my dreams that Qasim is not lying about the dreams, his dreams are true and they are from The Lord, God. After this the army of Pakistan and its people really believed in my dreams and took courageous steps to save Islam and Pakistan. Then the people who really loved Pakistan started to rule it. First of all Pakistan was freed from every form of Shirk(Polytheism) at the level of the government, and sectarianism is abolished. Eid started to be celebrated on one day and the Adhan started to occur on the same time. To save Pakistan from usury such a system of banking was devised that was free from interest. Every type of terrorism and injustice was abolished. And such a system based on justice and equality was formed that the people of the rest of the world were amazed. Such a system of governance was formed that the common people of Pakistan could ask questions from prime minister, army chief and the heads of other departments. Many non-Muslims also immigrated to Pakistan and started to live here. We gave everyone equal rights without discrimination. Pakistan became a rich country of the world.

When Pakistan started to progress by leaps and bounds and peace and prosperity started to spread everywhere. Then upon seeing all this India tried to stop Pakistan from progressing and started to prepare to attack Pakistan. God sent thousands of Black Fighter Jets with His help. India became terrified on seeing them and also surprised that where did Pakistan get these jets from? The rest of the world and the engineers of American army became surprised and amazed too.

After seeing those Black Fighter Jets, Muslims from all across the globe came to Pakistan for the rise of Islam and defend Pakistan. Pakistan also took steps to protect the Muslims living in India, so that they would be safe in the event of a war. We make our jets for wars and other technology by ourselves and we became self-sufficient by the Mercy of God.Then the worst war of the world started, the enemies of Pakistan believed that they will destroy Pakistan. But God helped Pakistan by His Mercy. In this war we did not kill women, children and innocent people, and Pakistan won this war by the Help of God.

To know more about my dreams check my Facebook page and YouTube channel:
Moderator's Warning:
Links Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd follow you anywhere random internet guy.

Dreams are given a special importance in every religion. I, Muhammad Qasim, have been continuously seeing dreams for the past 27 years about Pakistan, the coming of the Day of Judgment and Islam. I have also seen Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) in my dreams for more than 300 times. Some years ago Prophet Muhammad PBUH gave me an order in my dreams to share my dreams with the people and to convey the message of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. This fact is completely clear that we are living in the end of times and the Day of Judgment is very near. I have also seen Prophet Jesus PBUH in my dreams many times and I have seen Prophet Solomon in my dreams too. It is not possible for me to state all of my dreams here so I am stating a summary of my dreams instead.

On 3rd March 2017, I saw a dream about World War 3. In this dream destruction started in Turkey and Russia jumped into the Middle East to capture lands. Then Israel also became very active and USA supported Israel by all means, but at some point USA also jumped into the Middle East and then the World War 3 (Malhama tul Kubra) also known as Armageddon, started and Arab Countries were badly affected. Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Qatar, UAE, Egypt and other Arab Countries lost their territories. Then India and its allies USA and Israel attacked Pakistan and that war is called as Ghazwa e Hind. Ghazwa Hind will be a part of WW3. Muslims were continuously being defeated in the third world war and a terrible destruction was spread in the Middle East. After this the enemies wanted to destroy Pakistan but God helped Pakistan and its army with His unseen forces and Black Fighter Jets (Black Flags of Land before Khorasan). Then the war against Pakistan began and Pakistan won the war, and Muslims got their first Victory in WW3 in the form of Ghazwa-e-Hind. After that Pakistan also jumped into the Middle East, conquered the lost areas and defeated both the Super Powers, USA and Russia, and became a Super Power alone in the world. Then the true Islam of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W spread to the whole world and the world became peaceful.

I have seen many such dreams in which I am told about the progress of Pakistan and the rise of Islam. If I combine all of these dreams then the following sequence of events is formed:
Soon the news of my dreams is spread in the entire world with the Help of God. During the same time Prophet Muhammad PBUH gave witness to the army chief about my dreams that Qasim is not lying about the dreams, his dreams are true and they are from The Lord, God. After this the army of Pakistan and its people really believed in my dreams and took courageous steps to save Islam and Pakistan. Then the people who really loved Pakistan started to rule it. First of all Pakistan was freed from every form of Shirk(Polytheism) at the level of the government, and sectarianism is abolished. Eid started to be celebrated on one day and the Adhan started to occur on the same time. To save Pakistan from usury such a system of banking was devised that was free from interest. Every type of terrorism and injustice was abolished. And such a system based on justice and equality was formed that the people of the rest of the world were amazed. Such a system of governance was formed that the common people of Pakistan could ask questions from prime minister, army chief and the heads of other departments. Many non-Muslims also immigrated to Pakistan and started to live here. We gave everyone equal rights without discrimination. Pakistan became a rich country of the world.

When Pakistan started to progress by leaps and bounds and peace and prosperity started to spread everywhere. Then upon seeing all this India tried to stop Pakistan from progressing and started to prepare to attack Pakistan. God sent thousands of Black Fighter Jets with His help. India became terrified on seeing them and also surprised that where did Pakistan get these jets from? The rest of the world and the engineers of American army became surprised and amazed too.

After seeing those Black Fighter Jets, Muslims from all across the globe came to Pakistan for the rise of Islam and defend Pakistan. Pakistan also took steps to protect the Muslims living in India, so that they would be safe in the event of a war. We make our jets for wars and other technology by ourselves and we became self-sufficient by the Mercy of God.Then the worst war of the world started, the enemies of Pakistan believed that they will destroy Pakistan. But God helped Pakistan by His Mercy. In this war we did not kill women, children and innocent people, and Pakistan won this war by the Help of God.

Somewhat more seriously, I get that this is just an expression of my own faith and belief but the Jesus I know is much more than a prophet and I'd be suspicious of anyone introducing themselves as Jesus the prophet to you.

Last edited:

To know more about my dreams check my Facebook page and YouTube channel:
https://www.facebook.com/Allah.Muhammad.in.my.Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDMYW8tfsmzi77c_0AM9Qg

You must get a lot of sleep.

The physical and spiritual presence and beauty of Jesus(Peace Be Upon Him) can't be explained in words. I believe in all the miracles of Jesus rather there are more miracles of Jesus mentioned in the Quran than the bible itself. I believe he was a mightiest messenger of God.

Pakistan defeating the US and Russia....you must be dreaming.

It was foretold that miraculous abilities granted by the spirit to the apostles would last only during the infancy of the Christian congregation and thereafter ending....1 Cor. 13:8-11 makes that abundantly clear...no new prophecies from God have been written/given since then...

The physical and spiritual presence and beauty of Jesus(Peace Be Upon Him) can't be explained in words. I believe in all the miracles of Jesus rather there are more miracles of Jesus mentioned in the Quran than the bible itself. I believe he was a mightiest messenger of God.

I believe you intend to be complimentary and I ask out of sincere curiosity but how is it possible to believe he is a messenger of God but not believe his message?

Hoo boy...I'm about six hits of acid short for this conversation.

Think the story [which I believe] involves God protecting Israel from invading forces.

Spiritual Israel...fleshly Israel lost that privilege a long time ago...

We believe Jesus was a messenger of God, we also believe that the revelation was sent to him by God through angel Gabriel. We believe that Gospel and Torah are the word of God but they have been changed. If you analyse the statements and verses in the bible, you will find three kind of statements; one made by God, one made by Jesus, and one made by Paul, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John etc. why would be the statements of followers be incorporated in God's word. For example, the concept of Trinity was introduced much later and it has never been preached by Jesus, even the word Trinity is not mentioned anywhere in the bible, its a concoction. So how can we expect people to follow or believe in something which is never preached by Jesus or God himself ?

We believe Jesus was a messenger of God, we also believe that the revelation was sent to him by God through angel Gabriel. We believe that Gospel and Torah are the word of God but they have been changed. If you analyse the statements and verses in the bible, you will find three kind of statements; one made by God, one made by Jesus, and one made by Paul, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John etc. why would be the statements of followers be incorporated in God's word. For example, the concept of Trinity was introduced much later and it has never been preached by Jesus, even the word Trinity is not mentioned anywhere in the bible, its a concoction. So how can we expect people to follow or believe in something which is never preached by Jesus or God himself ?

That is man's fault, not the Bible writers...

And what where Jesus' own statements about who he was? Yes, his statements were recorded by others, but that's true of all his statements.

Easy. Cause when we get into the whole god and religion thing it is simply a matter of saying "the reason why that view of the world (in this case the trinity) won out over the other (e.g., Arianism) is because god wanted it to work out that way." Cause obviously everything that happens is because god wants it to and therefore it must be correct. QED.

Exactly thats my point! Bible is no longer the original word of God. There have been too many man-made changes to it. Quran is the unchanged word of God and this is a universally accepted fact. The biggest challenge of the Quran is that if you throw all the manuscripts of all the religious books into an ocean, you will not be able to reproduce any of them except Quran. This is one of the proof of truth and miracle of the Quran that anyone can memorize the whole Quran by heart because its the final word of God and no man can corrupt it as God has promised. There are millions of Muslims around the world regardless of their locale who have memorized the Quran by heart.

Exactly thats my point! Bible is no longer the original word of God. There have been too many man-made changes to it. Quran is the unchanged word of God and this is a universally accepted fact. The biggest challenge of the Quran is that if you throw all the manuscripts of all the religious books into an ocean, you will not be able to reproduce any of them except Quran. This is one of the proof of truth and miracle of the Quran that anyone can memorize the whole Quran by heart because its the final word of God and no man can corrupt it as God has promised. There are millions of Muslims around the world regardless of their locale who have memorized the Quran by heart.

The key is going back to the original manuscripts for translation...not translating from a version of a version of a version, as many Bible translations are...

Recording the statements is one thing and changing them and mixing your own words is something else. Even if there was no mention of Jesus in the bible, the Muslims would still believe that there was a man called 'Jesus' who existed because he is mentioned in the Quran and Quran is the only true word of God that exists today.

Recording the statements is one thing and changing them and mixing your own words is something else. Even if there was no mention of Jesus in the bible, the Muslims would still believe that there was a man called 'Jesus' who existed because he is mentioned in the Quran and Quran is the only true word of God that exists today.

That is your belief...I believe the truth of God and His son, Jesus Christ, can still be found within the pages of the Bible today...I don't believe in the trinity...

The Christian theologians believe and accept that the bible and its versions we have today are not the original but changed word of God. No two versions of the bible are same

Last edited:
The Christian theologians believe and accept that the bible and its versions we have today are not the original or unchanged word of God. No two versions of the bible are same

For the reason I stated...many are translated from versions of versions of versions, instead of going back to the original transcripts of Hebrew and Greek...one translation has done just that...the New World Translation...

I do not see any evidence that the Quran is the word of God at all, much less the final word of God. People can memorize things. That is not evidence of anything.

That is your belief...I believe the truth of God and His son, Jesus Christ, can still be found within the pages of the Bible today...I don't believe in the trinity...

I respect all the religions for sure and I believe we are just discussing things in a harmonious way. This word 'Son of' has been translated from probably an early Greek, Hebrew manuscripts and the original word could have had different meanings.There are many other sons of God mentioned in the bible so calling Jesus as son of God doesn't mean he is the begotten son of God because there are many other people called like that. Please see the below references from the bible:

Jacob is God's son and firstborn: "Israel is my son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22.
Solomon is God's son "He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14.
Ephraim is God's firstborn: "for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn" Jeremiah 31:9 (who is God's firstborn? Israel or Ephraim?).
Adam is the son of God "Adam, which was the son of God" Luke 3:38.
Common people (you and me) are called the sons of God:
"Ye are the children of the LORD your God" Deuteronomy 14:1.

Reminds me of a joke....

A guy was suddenly killed in a car wreck. Instantaneously, he found himself standing at The Pearly Gates in front of an old bearded man dressed in a white robe. The man greeted him saying, "Welcome to heaven. We were expecting you. My name is St. Peter and I am here to walk you through your orientation.

The guy took St. Peter by the hand and they began walking. Soon, they came upon a neighborhood that was loud enough to shake the rafters. There was screaming, laughing, stomping, and screams of "Hallelujah" filled the air. St. Peter turned to the guy and said, "This is where our Pentecostals live. They are rather an exuberant bunch."

A block or two away, they came upon a more docile district where the air was filled with incense, the buildings were absolutely beautiful, the people were dressed in gowns and robes and the golden streets were all named after the saints. "This is our Catholic parish. They named a street after me."

Around the corner, they walked upon a bunch of happy face painted people with tambourines wearing bed sheets. St. Peter says, "These folks are Hare Krishna. Don't worry. They're harmless."

Then, St. Peter and the guy went for a very, very long walk. In the distance the guy could hear some kind of chanting coming through some kind of loud speaker that he couldn't quite understand. "He asked St. Peter, "Do you hear that?" St. Peter replied, "Yes, we are getting too close. We need to go around this part of heaven and do it very quietly." The guy asked St. Peter, "Why?" St. Peter replied, "This is where we keep the Muslims. They think they are the only one's up here. We prefer it that way. They do not mingle very well."

Have a nice day y'all!

Back
Top Bottom