• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prophecies about Pakistan, Middle East and Rise of Islam - Muhammad Qasim Bin AbdulKarim

as a man who wishes to see humanity expand to other worlds, i have to believe that the end of days is something to be avoided at all cost

Then you are asking for God's will not to take place...

If god's will is to destroy his own creation, especially for the reason that they deviated from his will, then humanity should find its own direction.

That is not what the end of days will accomplish...the earth will still be here and so will all of its good inhabitants...what will be destroyed is Satan and his demons, sickness and death, and all wickedness...humanity cannot find its own way without God's guidance...that is why the world is in the shape it's in right now...

That is quite different than God giving His protection to them...

Yes, because god's protection doesn't stop persecution or killing. In other words, it's imaginary.

That is not what the end of days will accomplish...the earth will still be here and so will all of its good inhabitants...what will be destroyed is Satan and his demons, sickness and death, and all wickedness...humanity cannot find its own way without God's guidance...that is why the world is in the shape it's in right now...

and without the devil, God on his own would have absolute power. "absolute power corrupts absolutely" and i believe that in balance. good is always balanced by evil, light is always balenced by darkness.

i think the gnostics had an interesting idea that satanael rebelled againist Yaldaboath, (god) and gave humanity free will.

Well, excuse me for noticing but it's easy to state something will come about after the fact...now if you had told this last year...

Erdogan Dream.JPG

Please see the snippet of this dream video. This is the proof of truth of these dreams. This dream was seen on 28 Feb 2017 and video was published on 09 March, 2017, more than a year ago and Turkey only conquered parts of Syria very recently in 2018

End Time is closer , I know lot others who has been warn through thier dreams , this topic needs serious attention from whole world amd especially media and Ullamh .
Muhammad Qasim is spreading truth and no one can make up such Bleesed dreams .
We are ummati of Muhammad ( saw) and we love him ( saw) it's time to rise of Islam and fight against all fitnah .
We are not rejecting Muhnamd Qasim but divine message of Allah and His Nabi Muhammad (saw) .
Allah ho Akber

There is a sudden influx of fake Muslim trolls in this sub-forum. Is that the latest trolling fad?

Why?? It's totally meaningless. The challenge itself is meaningless..

In what way does this seem meaningless to you, my friend ? In The Quran, God identified Himself as The Lord of Moses and Jacob and Abraham and Noah and Jesus (Peace be upon all of them) and not only did He affirm and confirm their messages but, He has also sent another message to humankind, which is His Last Message to Us and unlike all of the other revelations, This Revelation has been sent as guide for Humanity till The Last Day.

God simply challenged the ones who reject to produce a similar writing that is equivalent to that of Suratu'l Baqara because no human can talk or deliver a message as eloquently as God, right ? And if you are successful then, it shall be proven that The Qur'an was written by man however if you or anyone else besides you do not happen to be successful then, you would not be left with any choice but, to acknowledge that This Book contains a message that is unparalleled and that, this was not written by any Man but rather by Him, who made it compulsory upon us to forbid what is wrong and to enjoin what is right and He is The Most Honourable, The Most High.

End Time is closer , I know lot others who has been warn through thier dreams , this topic needs serious attention from whole world amd especially media and Ullamh .
Muhammad Qasim is spreading truth and no one can make up such Bleesed dreams .
We are ummati of Muhammad ( saw) and we love him ( saw) it's time to rise of Islam and fight against all fitnah .
We are not rejecting Muhnamd Qasim but divine message of Allah and His Nabi Muhammad (saw) .
Allah ho Akber

Bollocks.

In what way does this seem meaningless to you, my friend ? In The Quran, God identified Himself as The Lord of Moses and Jacob and Abraham and Noah and Jesus (Peace be upon all of them) and not only did He affirm and confirm their messages but, He has also sent another message to humankind, which is His Last Message to Us and unlike all of the other revelations, This Revelation has been sent as guide for Humanity till The Last Day.

God simply challenged the ones who reject to produce a similar writing that is equivalent to that of Suratu'l Baqara because no human can talk or deliver a message as eloquently as God, right ? And if you are successful then, it shall be proven that The Qur'an was written by man however if you or anyone else besides you do not happen to be successful then, you would not be left with any choice but, to acknowledge that This Book contains a message that is unparalleled and that, this was not written by any Man but rather by Him, who made it compulsory upon us to forbid what is wrong and to enjoin what is right and He is The Most Honourable, The Most High.

It was written by primitive men.

You did say that it was written by*primitive* men and that is why I asked you to prove that your statement is true

I did not claim that the book was written by a god. Where is the proof of it being written by a god? Be truthful.

The Qur'an was sent down by The God and that is why, no one on the face of this earth or from amongst His Creation can produce such similar passages for The Qur'an is The Word and The Speech of The Most Merciful

The Qur'an was sent down by The God and that is why, no one on the face of this earth or from amongst His Creation can produce such similar passages for The Qur'an is The Word and The Speech of The Most Merciful

Prove that is was sent down by a god.

I cite the "holy" books written by these men.

I do not need to prove at all, my friend
The amount of unparalleled eloquence that dwells in the verses of even the small chapters remains unmatched. If you think that it is man-made then, provide me with a proof which states that it has been written by a man or at least, try to produce something similar to it as man won't ever be able to produce something that will be equal to The Work of God in any way and moreover, there are enough reports which states that these verses were inspired to The Noble Prophet (Pbuh) and moreover, he was unlettered and there are no reports and none has reported that he has seen The Prophet (Pbuh) writing The Quran

View attachment 67232146

Please see the snippet of this dream video. This is the proof of truth of these dreams. This dream was seen on 28 Feb 2017 and video was published on 09 March, 2017, more than a year ago and Turkey only conquered parts of Syria very recently in 2018

Peace and greetings brother,, have you met the man or have you conversed with him and do you know what type of an individual he is ?

View attachment 67232146

Peace and greetings brother,, have you met the man or have you conversed with him and do you know what type of an individual he is ?

Troll meets troll. We are through the looking glass.

Five foot two and bald with bad breath.

I do not need to prove at all, my friend
The amount of unparalleled eloquence that dwells in the verses of even the small chapters remains unmatched. If you think that it is man-made then, provide me with a proof which states that it has been written by a man or at least, try to produce something similar to it as man won't ever be able to produce something that will be equal to The Work of God in any way and moreover, there are enough reports which states that these verses were inspired to The Noble Prophet (Pbuh) and moreover, he was unlettered and there are no reports and none has reported that he has seen The Prophet (Pbuh) writing The Quran

That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Back
Top Bottom