• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prophecies about Pakistan, Middle East and Rise of Islam - Muhammad Qasim Bin AbdulKarim

Exactly thats my point! Bible is no longer the original word of God. There have been too many man-made changes to it. Quran is the unchanged word of God and this is a universally accepted fact. The biggest challenge of the Quran is that if you throw all the manuscripts of all the religious books into an ocean, you will not be able to reproduce any of them except Quran. This is one of the proof of truth and miracle of the Quran that anyone can memorize the whole Quran by heart because its the final word of God and no man can corrupt it as God has promised. There are millions of Muslims around the world regardless of their locale who have memorized the Quran by heart.

The Quran hasn’t ever been translated? It wasn’t also written by men?

I do not see any evidence that the Quran is the word of God at all, much less the final word of God. People can memorize things. That is not evidence of anything.

I have never heard of anyone memorizing a whole religious book apart from Quran.
Since Quran is the last and final word of God, it answers any kind of questions you want the answers for. what kind of evidence are you looking for? Please post your questions and I would be more than happy to reply to them! Thanks

I respect all the religions for sure and I believe we are just discussing things in a harmonious way. This word 'Son of' has been translated from probably an early Greek, Hebrew manuscripts and the original word could have had different meanings.There are many other sons of God mentioned in the bible so calling Jesus as son of God doesn't mean he is the begotten son of God because there are many other people called like that. Please see the below references from the bible:

Jacob is God's son and firstborn: "Israel is my son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22.
Solomon is God's son "He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14.
Ephraim is God's firstborn: "for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn" Jeremiah 31:9 (who is God's firstborn? Israel or Ephraim?).
Adam is the son of God "Adam, which was the son of God" Luke 3:38.
Common people (you and me) are called the sons of God:
"Ye are the children of the LORD your God" Deuteronomy 14:1.

But Jesus is Jehovah God's only begotten son...there is a difference...Col. 1:15, 16; Heb. 1:5, 6

This thread is the best evidence that all religions are based on imaginary things.

This thread is the best evidence that all religions are based on imaginary things.

Pity on the state of the intellect of the humans this era, they just want to dismiss the religions and truth just on the basis of few comments on a thread and that too when none of the comments is against the existence of God. This thread is about the Divine Dreams, and one of the dreams seen on 28 Feb, 2017 last year is happening to be true now. In that dream, there was a fact mentioned that ".......He(Erdogan) is conquering Syria...." where as in Feb 2017 no one was even expecting Turkey to conquer any part of Syria but it happened to be true in January 2018. So this is not an imaginary thing, these dreams are not ordinary dreams, they are from the The Lord, God

Exactly thats my point! Bible is no longer the original word of God. There have been too many man-made changes to it. Quran is the unchanged word of God and this is a universally accepted fact. The biggest challenge of the Quran is that if you throw all the manuscripts of all the religious books into an ocean, you will not be able to reproduce any of them except Quran. This is one of the proof of truth and miracle of the Quran that anyone can memorize the whole Quran by heart because its the final word of God and no man can corrupt it as God has promised. There are millions of Muslims around the world regardless of their locale who have memorized the Quran by heart.

Nope.

I have never heard of anyone memorizing a whole religious book apart from Quran.
Since Quran is the last and final word of God, it answers any kind of questions you want the answers for. what kind of evidence are you looking for? Please post your questions and I would be more than happy to reply to them! Thanks

You are putting the cart before the horse. First prove the existence of this god.

I am totally unimpressed with what you have or not have heard. Nor, do I see any value in the claim that people memorizing a book as evidence for God.

I am totally unimpressed with what you have or not have heard. Nor, do I see any value in the claim that people memorizing a book as evidence for God.

God is All Knowing, no human can impress another except by the will of God. A real believer only makes efforts for the pleasure of the One and Only God. The value in the claim is that the creator of this book is not a man who makes errors but the One who created everything but He is himself uncreated.
"Say: ‘If all mankind and the jinn would come together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce its like even though they exerted all and their strength in aiding one another.’” (Quran 17:88)
“Or do they say that he has invented it? Say (to them), ‘Bring ten invented chapters like it, and call (for help) on whomever you can besides God, if you are truthful.” (Quran 11:13)
“And if you all are in doubt about what I have revealed to My servant, bring a single chapter like it, and call your witnesses besides God if you are truthful.” (Quran 2:23)

God is All Knowing, no human can impress another except by the will of God. A real believer only makes efforts for the pleasure of the One and Only God. The value in the claim is that the creator of this book is not a man who makes errors but the One who created everything but He is himself uncreated.
"Say: ‘If all mankind and the jinn would come together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce its like even though they exerted all and their strength in aiding one another.’” (Quran 17:88)
“Or do they say that he has invented it? Say (to them), ‘Bring ten invented chapters like it, and call (for help) on whomever you can besides God, if you are truthful.” (Quran 11:13)
“And if you all are in doubt about what I have revealed to My servant, bring a single chapter like it, and call your witnesses besides God if you are truthful.” (Quran 2:23)

That is the claim. If you don't accept the Quran as the word of God, or holy, then the words of the Quran about god is meaningless.

That is the claim. If you don't accept the Quran as the word of God, or holy, then the words of the Quran about god is meaningless.

I am sorry but that is a CHALLENGE! and this CHALLENGE is only for those who DO NOT accept Quran as word of God !!!

If someone thinks that God doesn't exist or Quran is not the word of God then they should accept the challenge.

Pity on the state of the intellect of the humans this era, they just want to dismiss the religions and truth just on the basis of few comments on a thread and that too when none of the comments is against the existence of God. This thread is about the Divine Dreams, and one of the dreams seen on 28 Feb, 2017 last year is happening to be true now. In that dream, there was a fact mentioned that ".......He(Erdogan) is conquering Syria...." where as in Feb 2017 no one was even expecting Turkey to conquer any part of Syria but it happened to be true in January 2018. So this is not an imaginary thing, these dreams are not ordinary dreams, they are from the The Lord, God

Well, excuse me for noticing but it's easy to state something will come about after the fact...now if you had told this last year...

I am sorry but that is a CHALLENGE! and this CHALLENGE is only for those who DO NOT accept Quran as word of God !!!

If someone thinks that God doesn't exist or Quran is not the word of God then they should accept the challenge.

Why?? It's totally meaningless. The challenge itself is meaningless..

By protecting itself from it's enemies?

That is quite different than God giving His protection to them...

That is quite different than God giving His protection to them...

You said "fleshly Israel had lost that privilege" I asked why.

FWIW, I was speaking of God protecting Israel in the last days....which, given the current situation in the Middle East, may be coming soon.

FWIW, I was speaking of God protecting Israel in the last days....which, given the current situation in the Middle East, may be coming soon.

as a man who wishes to see humanity expand to other worlds, i have to believe that the end of days is something to be avoided at all cost

They have...Matt. 21:43; Acts 15:12-14...from Pentecost 33 CE on, by means of His spirit, Jehovah brought forth a new nation​...spiritual Israel, taken out of every nation...Acts 10:34,35; Rom. 2:28,29

Back
Top Bottom