• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

PROOF Bush LIED about Iraq!

I lkie the way you put that bit about Karl Rove in. How do you feel about his guilt or innocence? If the investigation does conclude that he was guilty, do you really think that Bush will fire him and apologize? I certainly don't think that will happen. I feel that Bush has deceived the American public from his first breath doing his campaigning in 2000. Why would he change now?

Buzzcut62 said:
I lkie the way you put that bit about Karl Rove in. How do you feel about his guilt or innocence? If the investigation does conclude that he was guilty, do you really think that Bush will fire him and apologize? I certainly don't think that will happen. I feel that Bush has deceived the American public from his first breath doing his campaigning in 2000. Why would he change now?

It's snide remarks like this that makes me see that nomatter what I say, your opinion is already set in concrete....So why should I bother to respond?

In response to a brief side-bar where I lamented about my childhood, Mr. B...62 made this comment:
Originally posted by Buzzcut62:
And what is the moral to this story?
Is that you are up past you bedtime and its lights out! Now go to bed. No moral for you tonight.

Billo_Really said:
In response to a brief side-bar where I lamented about my childhood, Mr. B...62 made this comment:Is that you are up past you bedtime and its lights out! Now go to bed. No moral for you tonight.

See, I get yelled at when I say things like that. Waaa. (In the voice of Jan Brady) Billo, Billo, Billo.

Buzzcut62 said:
Am I right in guessing that the 'insanity' you refer to is implicitly directed at 'Billo'?
Personally, I'd like to know why he has to refer to, quote, or plagiarize others. Hey, 'Billo', don't you have your own ideas?
Billo is easy prey! Extremists grilled to perfection, also I would just like to state I grill Right Wingers too! :nukeum:

Just out of curiosity Billo, why do you think this administration decided to go to war? You adamantly assert that Bush and company lied (and I think there is some truth in that), but what reason do "YOU" personally believe that we are over there right now?

Originally posted by SixStringHero:
Just out of curiosity Billo, why do you think this administration decided to go to war? You adamantly assert that Bush and company lied (and I think there is some truth in that), but what reason do "YOU" personally believe that we are over there right now?
Proliferation of Corporatism. And to get [and control] their oil.

Billo_Really said:
Proliferation of Corporatism. And to get [and control] their oil.
Then why didn't we stay in Kuwait?

And why are we pulling out of Saudi Arabia? And wouldn't it be easier to just buy Venezuala? And even if it were for oil when gas hits Europe prices Americans would be sceaming for action when bread costs 5$ a loaf.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Teacher:
Then why didn't we stay in Kuwait?
Daddy was a better President.

Billo_Really said:
Daddy was a better President.
I'm guessing you liked your "No New Taxes!"

Billo_Really said:
My ex would still make some feeble attempts to work it in to the conversation anyway. But homie don't play that. I've even admitted to things I didn't do just to get her to shut-up! I'd say, "Ya, I took the ten dollars. I needed the money!" Then about a week later, we would get into an arguement about "why would you say you took that money when you didn't??" "I dunno." "Oh, your such a di<k!"
[/QUOTE

This could be a thread. My ex and I were watching a show on PBS were the guy said Azaleas like shade in the afternoon. We had Azaleas in the front of our East facing house. Sou said perfect. She said no. I said for our bushes to get afternoon sun the sun would have to rise in the west.(it was night) She said it did. And she was not stupid. And she refused to look at my compass I produced. That's when I learned to just agree. Took me years. I got her to admit once that it's more important to win a debate than get it right even if you have to lie. God I got a million. Should this be a thread? War of the sexes?

stsburns said:

I thought about that yesterday. If you tell the kids, on spring break were going to Disney world, and then right before you go the car breaks big time and eats your money. Is that not a broken promise and not a lie?

And why are we pulling out of Saudi Arabia?
I don't know. Maybe were getting evicted. We go out of our way not to embarrass the Saudi's. Its like were their Bitch! They harbor 17 of the bastards that flew into our buildings, but we go attack Iraq instead. And we blot out Saudi references in that god-damn 911 report. I mean, what's goin on here?

And wouldn't it be easier to just buy Venezuala?
They hate our guts because Condi told them to lighten up on the guns.

And even if it were for oil when gas hits Europe prices Americans would be sceaming for action when bread costs 5$ a loaf.
Well, its a lot easier to defend "that", than were there because we actually care about Iraqi democracy.

Originally posted by stsburns:
I like "No New Taxes!"

Now have some broccoli!

Billo_Really said:
QUOTE]Well, its a lot easier to defend "that", than were there because we actually care about Iraqi democracy.

What if it were doing it for both reasons? Win/Win. Do you deny the Iraqi people will be better off? I don't think w. is that smart. I think he's rather a good old boy thinking he's doing the right thing. Those secret tapes convinced me of that.

teacher said:
I thought about that yesterday. If you tell the kids, on spring break were going to Disney world, and then right before you go the car breaks big time and eats your money. Is that not a broken promise and not a lie?
I was just flaming his response! I did not mean to offend! And I know what it is like to have a car break down, I have had 4. I take my car as "Play it by ear" whether or not it will start tomarrow. If not I do have ways to make my car work! :2wave:

Billo_Really said:
I like "No New Taxes!"

Now have some broccoli!
Microwave it first! :nukeum:

This whole 9/11 thing comes down to one FBI agent getting a report that said Arabs were taking flying lessons but weren't concerned with landing. He blew it off.I wonder what happened to him?

This could be a thread. My ex and I were watching a show on PBS were the guy said Azaleas like shade in the afternoon. We had Azaleas in the front of our East facing house. Sou said perfect. She said no. I said for our bushes to get afternoon sun the sun would have to rise in the west.(it was night) She said it did. And she was not stupid. And she refused to look at my compass I produced. That's when I learned to just agree. Took me years. I got her to admit once that it's more important to win a debate than get it right even if you have to lie. God I got a million. Should this be a thread? War of the sexes?
I know what you mean. I found with my ex that sometimes it was better to end a debate, than win it! For some reason, that would pi$$ her off too!

Your right. It would be a monster thread. Like that movie with Michael Dougless and that red-headed bitch, "War of the Roses." I can relate to that. I don't sound bitter, do I?

"Women are evil, Men are stupid"

"You like me? Really!" I fall for it every time.

What if it were doing it for both reasons? Win/Win. Do you deny the Iraqi people will be better off? I don't think w. is that smart. I think he's rather a good old boy thinking he's doing the right thing. Those secret tapes convinced me of that.
I got no arguement here. I hope it happens. And I hope I'm wrong.

This whole 9/11 thing comes down to one FBI agent getting a report that said Arabs were taking flying lessons but weren't concerned with landing. He blew it off.I wonder what happened to him?
On this note, it is better to fly at night or during imclement weather. Because these guys don't get enough hours in to get an instrument license. They have to fly on a clear day!

This is the most constructive conversation I've had with a lib yet. We should have a structured debate in the basement taking turns choosing topics like crossfire. I don't debate politics really on this site anymore. Just bait folks and do top tens and stand my ground on the 9/11 thread. Show these weenies how real men whine and cry about the other side. Rules and everything. What you think? Just ignore the others who post.

Billo_Really said:
On this note, it is better to fly at night or during imclement weather. Because these guys don't get enough hours in to get an instrument license. They have to fly on a clear day!

Have you ever flown a plane? never thought of that. I think people with licence to carry concealed if they want can get some training, be given a sobriety test and issued the right ammo before boarding and take their gun on the plane. Very stringent qualifications of course. People like me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom