• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prominent Illinois Politicians Linked to Illegal Africa Lobbying.....

MMC

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Yes some more Democratic Illinois Politicians caught up. This time we have Danny Davis and Boobie Rush. Rush is denying anything. Despite Davis running for counsel. Both are also responsible for helping getting Derek Lee re-elected even tho he was throw out of the Illinois State Assembly. Rather lose to a Republican they supported Lee convicted of taking a bribe, coming back in. Course we have Jesse Junior and his OL all getting ready to be sentenced.

Any from the Right should be writing that Judge and explaining why Jesse and his OL should have to do the time. Not just Juniors friends and family which just happens to be.....guess who? That's Right, Boobie Rush and Danny Davis. Already sent letters to that Judge asking her to be lenient on Junior and his wife. They need someone to take care of their lil kids. Course Papa Jackson made his remarks known on National TV. Especially about his sons Medical condition of Bi-polarness. Calling in all his markers from those in the DNC to send letters to this Judge.

So now is the time Righties, where it can be played to Papa Smurf himself.....send the Judge a Word about how those that serve need to be made an example out of. Not be lenient and based such on their so called good works. They were caught stealing from the people. Their own people. Plus duping the Feds. Got to walk around Chicago like Big Shots. Spending that money. Eating in the best restaurants for free. While Sandy made sure she looked gooooooooooood.....at the peoples expense.

Course Sandy didn't fall for that Bi-polar **** with Junior's cheatin ass. So she is just waiting to catch Juniors ass out on that Prison yard. :lol:

Several prominent Illinois politicians have been linked to an illegal African lobbying effort.

The federal investigation has resulted in charges against two Chicago men.

Longtime Chicago Congressman Danny Davis is seeking legal counsel because he was lobbied by one of those charged in Tuesday's federal case.

Davis and Congressman Bobby Rush are among four Illinois politicians wrapped up in an effort to lift U.S. Economic sanctions against the African nation of Zimbabwe.

Longtime Chicago political activist Prince Asiel Ben Israel is charged with accepting nearly $3.5 million from Zimbabwe officials to help dictator Robert Mugabe shake American trade sanctions. Charged with the 72-year-old Ben Israel is C. Gregory Turner, a Chicago business developer who is 71 years old.

According to federal charges, the men arranged trips by U.S. government officials to meet with Mugabe; and that afterward Illinois officials promised to deliver information to then president-elect Barack Obama about lifting the economic sanctions. They lobbied a caucus of state legislators on behalf of Zimbabwean officials and did so having failed to apply for a Treasury Department license to engage in lobbying.....snip~

Illinois politicians linked to illegal Africa lobbying | abc7chicago.com

Yes some more Democratic Illinois Politicians caught up. This time we have Danny Davis and Boobie Rush. Rush is denying anything. Despite Davis running for counsel. Both are also responsible for helping getting Derek Lee re-elected even tho he was throw out of the Illinois State Assembly. Rather lose to a Republican they supported Lee convicted of taking a bribe, coming back in. Course we have Jesse Junior and his OL all getting ready to be sentenced.

Any from the Right should be writing that Judge and explaining why Jesse and his OL should have to do the time. Not just Juniors friends and family which just happens to be.....guess who? That's Right, Boobie Rush and Danny Davis. Already sent letters to that Judge asking her to be lenient on Junior and his wife. They need someone to take care of their lil kids. Course Papa Jackson made his remarks known on National TV. Especially about his sons Medical condition of Bi-polarness. Calling in all his markers from those in the DNC to send letters to this Judge.

So now is the time Righties, where it can be played to Papa Smurf himself.....send the Judge a Word about how those that serve need to be made an example out of. Not be lenient and based such on their so called good works. They were caught stealing from the people. Their own people. Plus duping the Feds. Got to walk around Chicago like Big Shots. Spending that money. Eating in the best restaurants for free. While Sandy made sure she looked gooooooooooood.....at the peoples expense.

Course Sandy didn't fall for that Bi-polar **** with Junior's cheatin ass. So she is just waiting to catch Juniors ass out on that Prison yard. :lol:

Several prominent Illinois politicians have been linked to an illegal African lobbying effort.

The federal investigation has resulted in charges against two Chicago men.

Longtime Chicago Congressman Danny Davis is seeking legal counsel because he was lobbied by one of those charged in Tuesday's federal case.

Davis and Congressman Bobby Rush are among four Illinois politicians wrapped up in an effort to lift U.S. Economic sanctions against the African nation of Zimbabwe.

Longtime Chicago political activist Prince Asiel Ben Israel is charged with accepting nearly $3.5 million from Zimbabwe officials to help dictator Robert Mugabe shake American trade sanctions. Charged with the 72-year-old Ben Israel is C. Gregory Turner, a Chicago business developer who is 71 years old.

According to federal charges, the men arranged trips by U.S. government officials to meet with Mugabe; and that afterward Illinois officials promised to deliver information to then president-elect Barack Obama about lifting the economic sanctions. They lobbied a caucus of state legislators on behalf of Zimbabwean officials and did so having failed to apply for a Treasury Department license to engage in lobbying.....snip~

Illinois politicians linked to illegal Africa lobbying | abc7chicago.com

I'd let all the rest of them go if we could get to Madigan.

I'd let all the rest of them go if we could get to Madigan.

Let none of them go Maggie.....I sent word to this Judge explaining out why they need to be an example made outta of them. This will hurt Papa Smurf Jesse. Puts it Right into his home. Which can be used to keep him from creating waves. Ensure we send his ass out to pasture. Time to chase him away from Washington DC. The Media.....I don't care if he donates to the DNC.....beyond that. Nothing else!

Like you I would luv nothing more than to take Madigan down. But we can't keep letting these guys work around here. As they will continue to usurp the law for themselves. They will continue to keep people like Derek Smith around.

With the Prince being involved.....makes me wonder if Emanual is in on it too.

Let none of them go Maggie.....I sent word to this Judge explaining out why they need to be an example made outta of them. This will hurt Papa Smurf Jesse. Puts it Right into his home. Which can be used to keep him from creating waves. Ensure we send his ass out to pasture. Time to chase him away from Washington DC. The Media.....I don't care if he donates to the DNC.....beyond that. Nothing else!

Like you I would luv nothing more than to take Madigan down. But we can't keep letting these guys work around here. As they will continue to usurp the law for themselves. They will continue to keep people like Derek Smith around.

With the Prince being involved.....makes me wonder if Emanual is in on it too.

I don't think Emanual is that stupid.

I don't think Emanual is that stupid.

I don't think it will amount to much. They missed filing a form with the Treasury Dept. You know.....it was a mistake tis all. But I am sure the free trip to Zimbabwe and some other African nations at our expense was worth their while.

Back
Top Bottom