• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Prominent democrat rebutts party and says real progress in Iraq.

scottyz said:
You have Cindy Sheehan cooties, so there!!! nenenenenen :mrgreen:

hey now, wait a minute...I didnt intend for that to happen. Now I need to shower with ajax.

jallman said:
hey now, wait a minute...I didnt intend for that to happen. Now I need to shower with ajax.
You probably meant "two guys named "Jack"...:2wave:

Navy Pride said:
Great response..........:roll:

OK, how about this:

You basically have one argument (if you can call it that), which is that anyone who disagrees with you is a "Bush-hating lib" and not worth your time. A hackneyed ad hominem. And you flog this fallacious horse so often you must have repetitive motion injury. It’s really just a lot of sophomoric name calling and, frankly, just plain boring.

cnredd said:
You probably meant "two guys named "Jack"...:2wave:

And just why are you so concerned with my sex life lately, cnredd? Did nurse finally win you over...naughty nurse has been quite conspicuous by his absence...do you have him otherwise indisposed?

jallman said:
And just why are you so concerned with my sex life lately, cnredd? Did nurse finally win you over...naughty nurse has been quite conspicuous by his absence...do you have him otherwise indisposed?

Nothing more than snide comments meant to induce a laugh...:2wave:

Consider it "exacting revenge" for being an instigator for the Naughty One's personal affection for me...:cool:

cnredd said:
Nothing more than snide comments meant to induce a laugh...:2wave:

Consider it "exacting revenge" for being an instigator for the Naughty One's personal affection for me...:cool:

Well mission accomplished...cuz it cracked me up when I read it. And I didnt realize I was such a matchmaker...are you two registered anywhere yet and if so, where? And I do hope I sit with the bridal party at the reception dinner. ;)

jallman said:
Well mission accomplished...cuz it cracked me up when I read it. And I didnt realize I was such a matchmaker...are you two registered anywhere yet and if so, where? And I do hope I sit with the bridal party at the reception dinner. ;)
Hey!...

I said he had an effection...I didn't say I responded to it...:3oops:

argexpat said:
OK, how about this:

You basically have one argument (if you can call it that), which is that anyone who disagrees with you is a "Bush-hating lib" and not worth your time. A hackneyed ad hominem. And you flog this fallacious horse so often you must have repetitive motion injury. It’s really just a lot of sophomoric name calling and, frankly, just plain boring.

Well at least thanks for a response.......Like I tell my friend jallman I just calls em as I see em, and when I look at your posts........................Ah, never mind.....:roll:

Navy Pride said:
Well at least thanks for a response.......Like I tell my friend jallman I just calls em as I see em, and when I look at your posts........................Ah, never mind.....:roll:

In the words of all the adults on charlie brown...

WHA WHA WHA WHA...WHA WHA WHA, WHA WHA.

jallman said:
In the words of all the adults on charlie brown...

WHA WHA WHA WHA...WHA WHA WHA, WHA WHA.

As Hannibl Lector said Okey Dokey.......:lol:

Now can we please get back on topic...............

Joe Leiberman is the Man!!!!!!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom