• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Prominent democrat rebutts party and says real progress in Iraq.

Navy Pride said:
What do you want me to cite? Be specific...........thanks

"[Kerry]called their fathers and uncles murderers, rapists, and baby killers........"

Iriemon said:
"[Kerry]called their fathers and uncles murderers, rapists, and baby killers........"

In testimoney before a senate committee in 1971 Kerry testified that Americans in Nam were Murderers, rapists and baby killers and even went as far as to say he took part in the burning over civilian villages...........Now that makes him a war criminal or a perjurer...Take you choice..........

I can tell you I spent 13 months in Nam in 1968 and I saw none of that happening nor do I know of any Americans who took part in that type of criminal activity except for Lt Calley who was proesecuted for his war crimes.....

Iriemon!

Hey, wake up! Or were you away during the elections? You don't recall those (in)famous clips of Kerry testifying before Congress in (I think) 1972, when he made those murders, rapists, etc. accusations? And the subsequent clips of Kerry throwing what he initially said were his Vietnam medals over the WH fence? He later admitted that they weren't his medals, but actually belonged to someone else?

:doh

Navy Pride said:
In testimoney before a senate committee in 1971 Kerry testified that Americans in Nam were Murderers, rapists and baby killers and even went as far as to say he took part in the burning over civilian villages...........Now that makes him a war criminal or a perjurer...Take you choice..........

I can tell you I spent 13 months in Nam in 1968 and I saw none of that happening nor do I know of any Americans who took part in that type of criminal activity except for Lt Calley who was proesecuted for his war crimes.....

Do you have a copy of his testimony? Because basically it's your word against John Kerry's.

oldreliable67 said:
Iriemon!

Hey, wake up! Or were you away during the elections? You don't recall those (in)famous clips of Kerry testifying before Congress in (I think) 1972, when he made those murders, rapists, etc. accusations? And the subsequent clips of Kerry throwing what he initially said were his Vietnam medals over the WH fence? He later admitted that they weren't his medals, but actually belonged to someone else?

:doh

I remember that, they made a big deal about him throwing his medals over the fence and he actually has them mounted on a wall in his office................The man was a fraud and a flawed candidate................

argexpat said:
Do you have a copy of his testimony? Because basically it's your word against John Kerry's.

Come on man/woman/child.........What rock have you been living under? Wern't you around during the 2004 elections? This was hashed out a thousand times.........

The question was not directed to me, but since I had looked it for someone else, I happen to have it handy. One of the many sources for Kerry's "atrocity" testimony is here.

oldreliable67 said:
The question was not directed to me, but since I had looked it for someone else, I happen to have it handy. One of the many sources for Kerry's "atrocity" testimony is here.

Isn't it amazing that someone in this country has not heard of these traitorous statements?

Isn't it amazing that someone in this country has not heard of these traitorous statements?

It is amazing that anyone in the entire world did not hear of these statements, given the amount of attention given them by the media during the election.

First, I'm not a Kerry fan, did not vote either Kerry or Bush. But I don't agree that Kerry's comments were "traitorous" in the literal or legal sense. But yes, absolutely dishonorable, stupid, totally self-serving, and a betrayal of all of our fellow servicemen/servicewomen. If thats what you meant by 'traitorous', then I'm with you.

Jane Fonda, though, thats another matter! Don't get me started!

oldreliable67 said:
It is amazing that anyone in the entire world did not hear of these statements, given the amount of attention given them by the media during the election.

First, I'm not a Kerry fan, did not vote either Kerry or Bush. But I don't agree that Kerry's comments were "traitorous" in the literal or legal sense. But yes, absolutely dishonorable, stupid, totally self-serving, and a betrayal of all of our fellow servicemen/servicewomen. If thats what you meant by 'traitorous', then I'm with you.

Jane Fonda, though, thats another matter! Don't get me started!

You know Kerry was under oath and he stated he personally burned and razzed villages.......Now if what he said is true why wasn't he charged for war crimes like Lt Calley was? And if he did not do those things why was he not charged with perjury?

if what he said is true why wasn't he charged for war crimes like Lt Calley was?

Probably because very few people believed him at the time. I had been back in the world since late '68, and when I saw the clips, I still remember thinking, "What a total f***king a**hole, lying through his teeth to get all the attention that he can. He just wants to get elected."

oldreliable67 said:

I did not find the word "atrocity" in that entire statement.

Where does Kerry call soldiers "murderers, rapists, and baby killers?"

Navy Pride said:
You know Kerry was under oath and he stated he personally burned and razzed villages.......Now if what he said is true why wasn't he charged for war crimes like Lt Calley was? And if he did not do those things why was he not charged with perjury?

Where in that statement did Kerry say he burned or razed villages? Or are you referring to a different statement?

Navy Pride said:
Again That is why I said probably........I have a question for you........Have you ever seen your boy Kerry address the troops anywhere?

I wonder why that is?
Have you seen McCain address the troops? I wonder why he hasn't? I wonder why he hasn't been to Iraq even? The claims become spurious when reversed along the party lines.

Iriemon said:
Where in that statement did Kerry say he burned or razed villages? Or are you referring to a different statement?

I posted no statement........This is really old news......If you want to heck it out google on Kerry and war crimes.........you will probaly get several links....

Navy Pride said:
I posted no statement........This is really old news......If you want to heck it out google on Kerry and war crimes.........you will probaly get several links....

No, you stated: "[Kerry]called their fathers and uncles murderers, rapists, and baby killers........"

And then you stated: "You know Kerry was under oath and he stated he personally burned and razzed villages......."

And I'm still waiting for you to show me Kerry's quotes where he said either of those things.

Iriemon said:
No, you stated: "[Kerry]called their fathers and uncles murderers, rapists, and baby killers........"

And then you stated: "You know Kerry was under oath and he stated he personally burned and razzed villages......."

And I'm still waiting for you to show me Kerry's quotes where he said either of those things.

He testified under oath to a congressional committee.......This was hashed out the whole year before the 2004 elections...If this was something current I would provide a link for you but it is laughable that your the only one that follows politics in the whole USA who has not heard about this....

I really don't care if you believe me or not............

Since when is Joe Lieberman a prominent Democrat? Funny thing is that you were probably bashing him in 2000.

Navy Pride said:
Your not a U.S. citizen so you don't apply but I love it when democrats fight democrats.........:lol:

Like when republicans fought republicans over harriett? :lol:

Iriemon said:

He also says Clinton is a dirty rapist. :lol:

scottyz said:
Since when is Joe Lieberman a prominent Democrat? Funny thing is that you were probably bashing him in 2000.

Well he was a VP and Presidential candidate for your party as well as the senior democrat on the armed services committee..........

As for bashing, I bashed Gore but never Leiberman...........

jallman said:
Like when republicans fought republicans over harriett? :lol:

Good point my liberal friend...I am glad they did that though because I really like her replacement:lol:

scottyz said:
He also says Clinton is a dirty rapist. :lol:

So did Juanita Broderick, Paula Jones and several other women but "Slick Willie" would never keep it in his pants..........they are all liars.......:roll:

Navy Pride said:
Well he was a VP and Presidential candidate for your party as well as the senior democrat on the armed services committee..........

As for bashing, I bashed Gore but never Leiberman...........
He was a VP candidate 5 years ago.... Carl Levin is the SENIOR Democrat on the armed services committee. :lol:

Navy Pride said:
So did Juanita Broderick, Paula Jones and several other women but "Slick Willie" would never keep it in his pants..........they are all liars.......:roll:
So is the woman that accused Bush of rape also telling the truth?

Back
Top Bottom