• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prominent Blacks Deserting the Liberal Plantation

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By Rosslyn Smith
June 25, 2013

In the last few months we have seen the rise to national prominence of the conservative Dr. Ben Carson of Maryland, the surprise emergence of Bishop E.W. Jackson as the Republican candidate for Lt. Governor in Virginia, and now Louisiana State Senator Elbert Guillory has switched parties with a video that has gone viral. During this period Republican Congressman Tim Scott also became the junior US Senator from South Carolina. Note, too, that about a year ago former Alabama Congressman Artur Davis switched parties.

The media loves to talk about tokenism when it addresses the issue of black Republicans but there is a tipping point at which this becomes a trend that can't be dismissed, even if the likes of Chris Matthews insist there are currently no blacks in the US Senate.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Articles: Prominent Blacks Deserting the Liberal Plantation

Certainly there is a trend for Afro-Americans to leave the Democratic Party. While unemployment and the destruction of the Afro-American family has been part of the Democratic Party method of widening the Liberal Plantation, there is a resurgence of Liberty loving Afro-Americans that see the truth and reject the manipulations of Progressive Liberal Democrats.

By Rosslyn Smith
June 25, 2013

In the last few months we have seen the rise to national prominence of the conservative Dr. Ben Carson of Maryland, the surprise emergence of Bishop E.W. Jackson as the Republican candidate for Lt. Governor in Virginia, and now Louisiana State Senator Elbert Guillory has switched parties with a video that has gone viral. During this period Republican Congressman Tim Scott also became the junior US Senator from South Carolina. Note, too, that about a year ago former Alabama Congressman Artur Davis switched parties.

The media loves to talk about tokenism when it addresses the issue of black Republicans but there is a tipping point at which this becomes a trend that can't be dismissed, even if the likes of Chris Matthews insist there are currently no blacks in the US Senate.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Articles: Prominent Blacks Deserting the Liberal Plantation

Certainly there is a trend for Afro-Americans to leave the Democratic Party. While unemployment and the destruction of the Afro-American family has been part of the Democratic Party method of widening the Liberal Plantation, there is a resurgence of Liberty loving Afro-Americans that see the truth and reject the manipulations of Progressive Liberal Democrats.

Well, until the poor blacks stop letting themselves be played by the white liberal pseudo-intellectuals, then nothing changes. They might want to consider that the Hispanics will be worse than the Republicans are toward them once they actually start to become seriously involved in politics, but, oh well......

Ah, the liberalism is bad for minorities meme. Always a favorite among knownothing tea partiers. Plus a little racist rhetoric thrown in -- "the plantation".

You have to love how desperate conservatives are to try to pretend they aren't racists.

Well, until the poor blacks stop letting themselves be played by the white liberal pseudo-intellectuals, then nothing changes. They might want to consider that the Hispanics will be worse than the Republicans are toward them once they actually start to become seriously involved in politics, but, oh well......

I agree, but don't forget that Obama phone and all those Food Stamps. We can only see what the Obama transformation in Chicago itself. It's a fact that they are even committing murders blocks from the Obama palace in Hyde Park. You know the one Tony Rezko helped finance. Hmm..., is he still in jail?

Of course, they should let themselves be played by the white conservative pseudo-intellectuals. That's way better. :roll:

I agree, but don't forget that Obama phone and all those Food Stamps. We can only see what the Obama transformation in Chicago itself. It's a fact that they are even committing murders blocks from the Obama palace in Hyde Park. You know the one Tony Rezko helped finance. Hmm..., is he still in jail?

The Obamaphone meme! Like clockwork.

Of course, they should let themselves be played by the white conservative pseudo-intellectuals. That's way better. :roll:

No they should join the Nation of Islam, but that would require, you know, effort and stuff.

History kinda proves you wrong at every turn.

No they should join the Nation of Islam, but that would require, you know, effort and stuff.

Actually your views more closely align with Nation of Islam than you think. They preach that blacks need to take control of their own lives instead of blaming whitey all the time.

Actually your views more closely align with Nation of Islam than you think. They preach that blacks need to take control of their own lives instead of blaming whitey all the time.

I wasn't joking when I said that. I am very aware of the Nation of Islam. I have even given them money before. Farrakhan never misses the chance to blame the Jews and White Devils, but as a whole, I think they are a positive in the lives of its every day members.

Wait, did Obama just get blamed for Chicago's crime rates?

This city has been riddled with crime since well before Obama was president.

Wait, did Obama just get blamed for Chicago's crime rates?

This city has been riddled with crime since well before Obama was president.

But it's bad...therefore it's Obama's fault. He's also responsible for WWII.

Every one that exists.

African Americans Leaving Democratic Party After Being Exploited

keepittrill.com/.../08/african-americans-leaving-democratic-party...

John Lawson, a candidate running for State Senate in Texas, is tired of the black community being trampled over by the Democratic party.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why More Blacks Leaving Dem's for Republican Party

WHY MORE BLACKS ARE LEAVING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY AND BECOMING REPUBLICANS Leading black conservative leaders, like NFL Hall-of-Famer, Lynn …

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JACKSON: Blacks are abandoning the Democratic Party - …

www.washingtontimes.com/.../blacks-are-abandoning-the-democratic-party

For more than 50 years, the black community has been the wholly owned subsidiary of the Democratic Party. That may be changing. In spite of the overwhelmingly liberal ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All you have to do is read the truth. But since you care to follow the Progressive line of crap, just keep on truckin baby.

keepittrill.com/.../08/african-americans-leaving-democratic-party...

John Lawson, a candidate running for State Senate in Texas, is tired of the black community being trampled over by the Democratic party.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WHY MORE BLACKS ARE LEAVING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY AND BECOMING REPUBLICANS Leading black conservative leaders, like NFL Hall-of-Famer, Lynn …

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JACKSON: Blacks are abandoning the Democratic Party - …

www.washingtontimes.com/.../blacks-are-abandoning-the-democratic-party

For more than 50 years, the black community has been the wholly owned subsidiary of the Democratic Party. That may be changing. In spite of the overwhelmingly liberal ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All you have to do is read the truth. But since you care to follow the Progressive line of crap, just keep on truckin baby.

BWHAHAHAH!

You actually posted this junk rightwing "news"

Perfect teabaggery.

The conservatives on this thread remind me greatly of much of my family in Mississippi - to your face, my family would claim all day long that they don't have a racist bone in their bodies (though they'll happily discuss the memes and ad hominem attacks like those posted above)...but once you're gone, or when they think you could be trusted, out comes the n-word and all the n-word jokes and all the false racist assumptions about blacks. And I used to be one of the ones who did just that.

What we see in most of the conservative posts above are racist dog whistles - and just because I grew up and unlearned my racism, that doesn't mean that I can't still clearly hear racist dog whistles and know them for what they certainly are. The people who made those posts are a lot like Bart Simpson when people can see he's obviously guilty: "I didn't do it - no one saw me do it - you can't prove anything".

How so? What has any pseudo-intellectual of any political stripe done for them?

Obviously you are referring to the Democratic Progressive Party when you write pseudo-intellectual. It's just like the pseudo-elitists that they claim they are.

Back
Top Bottom