• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Project Veritas,: Twitter Senior Engineer Lashes Out at Elon Musk, Admits “Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech,” – ‘We Are All Commie as F*ck’

White MAGA Man

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
As America First patriotic White MAGA Man says, words speaks for themselves! Watch the video.

Words speaks for themselves meaning:
DEFINITIONS1. if something speaks for itself, it is clearly so good or effective that no additional argument about it is necessary.

As America First patriotic White MAGA Man says, words speaks for themselves! Watch the video.

DEFINITIONS1. if something speaks for itself, it is clearly so good or effective that no additional argument about it is necessary.

Why would Twitter want to be 4chan in 280 characters?

Since we are playing the definitions game, does any site that moderates have “free speech”?

I would like to be a fly on the wall at Twitter.

Do you think any of the engineers at Twitter will have a hard time finding a job if they decide to leave?

Do you think any of the engineers at Twitter will have a hard time finding a job if they decide to leave?
I have no idea what they do or how big of a demand there is for it.

I know if what that guy said was true about only working 4hrs in the entire quarter, I am jealous.

I have no idea what they do or how big of a demand there is for it.

I know if what that guy said was true about only working 4hrs in the entire quarter, I am jealous.
What do you think software engineers do for a living?

You'd be better off using twitter as your source.

Why should I care?

I don't know.

Are you saying he does not exist?

A senior software engineer at twitter and no linkedin, no twitter, no mention anywhere online other than veritas huffers... Doesn't seem unusual to you?

A senior software engineer at twitter and no linkedin, no twitter, no mention anywhere online other than veritas huffers... Doesn't seem unusual to you?
It does. I don't blame you for being suspicious if you are.

Project Veritas has gotten busted faking so much shit. Of course the (repeat?) calling himself @White MAGA Man would try to pass off more.

Conservatives lie. How many times has project veritas been caught now?
That would be 0.

They have never published a video that has taken anyone out of context or misrepresented anyone's views. The reason I know this is because in my more than a dozen years on this forum, nobody has ever pointed out any specific instance, from any one of the hundreds of videos they've published where this has taken place. And before you proceed to post links to articles or blogs that you claim backs this up, make sure that those articles point out a specific instance where they misrepresented someone they recorded...

I will 100% guarantee you right now, that a) you can't find a specific instance from any of their videos of that happening, and b) you will not be able to find a reporter, journalist, or blogger anywhere on the internet that can point to any specific instance where PV used deceptive editing and misrepresented the words or beliefs of someone they secretly recorded.

I'll even put money on it... Care to wager?

Back
Top Bottom