• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Project Veritas Strikes Again: Voter Fraud Aids Rep. Ilhan Omar

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

O’Keefe’s latest video documents an Omar campaign helper Liban Mohamed speaking with a carload of absentee ballots:

Money is everything. Money is the king in this world. If you got no money, you should not be here, period. You know what i am saying? Money is everything and a campaign is managed by money. . . . Numbers do not lie. Numbers do not lie. You can see my car is full. All these here are absentee ballots. Can’t you see? Look at all these, my car is full.

Of course it is Rep Omar. She hates America and it’s laws. I hope every person who’s name is on those ballots is interviewed and warned about a repeat and if they choose to laugh off the “Stinking infidel FBI”, Homeland security deports their asses.

Of course it is Rep Omar. She hates America and it’s laws. I hope every person who’s name is on those ballots is interviewed and warned about a repeat and if they choose to laugh off the “Stinking infidel FBI”, Homeland security deports their asses.
You stole my thunder! I was just about to post this story! It's ok though, because there are PLENTY of stories of democrats corrupting the absentee and mail in ballot system, be it ballot harvesting, or just dumping thousands of ballots from republican-heavy districts into ditches, dumpsters, etc! It's why the democrats and their "news" media propaganda department are INSISTING on massive mail in voting, despite the fact that Faucci(and the science) say it's perfectly ok to vote in the usual manner!

The "news" media are already trying to "condition" the American people to accept the notion that even if Trump wins by a landslide at the polls, Biden may STILL "somehow" be able to magically pull off a victory several weeks later(after democrats manage to stuff enough ballots in Biden's name, and destroy enough Trump ballots)!

It's also why the media are trying to pre-condition Americans to be angry if Trump challenges the results for even a second after polls close, while at the same time RECOMMENDING that Biden NEVER CONCEDE if he loses!

Project Veritas is an American right-wing activist group.The group uses "disguises and hidden cameras to uncover supposed liberal bias and corruption".[1] The group is known for producing deceptively edited videos about media organizations and left-leaning groups

Go figure. Project Veritas is lying. Yet again. And the dupes ate it up.

Okeefe took two different videos of two different topics and edited them together to propagate a lie then offered this guy $10,000 to lie.

Back
Top Bottom