• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Progress OR Sexual Immorality?

Making yourself look like a coward is fun at my expense?
67 posts and still not one answer!
Well, except tacomancer with a half answer.
Just not the answers you want?

Seriously, if I’m turned off by something or find it perverted, I don’t do it.🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s really pretty simple.

I don't understand why you get yourself all worked up about that stuff
Worked up? LOL I just asked a question that still hasn't been answered. Liberals are the ones who are worked up. I'm just the opposite. This is fun to see how pathetic liberals are.

Worked up? LOL I just asked a question that still hasn't been answered. Liberals are the ones who are worked up. I'm just the opposite. This is fun to see how pathetic liberals are.
I flat out answered you, you don’t like the answer. Read for comprehension.

Are you putting pineapples up your butt? JKLOL
You have me mixed up with americanwoman in post #9.
Maybe that's the next big thing liberals want to push on society.
Would any of us be surprised? Of course not.

Are there others you want to help because society is not yet comfortable with them coming out of their closet?
86 posts and still no answers.
Let me try since all you liberals are afraid to say it. How about swingers? Will Smith is into it and he's really cool.

Just not the answers you want?

Seriously, if I’m turned off by something or find it perverted, I don’t do it.🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s really pretty simple.
Is all this flying over your head? I never asked anybody what they do. I asked what the next big thing for liberals to accept will be.

Congratulations on winning another internet debate. You are really good at this.
No, you are trying to push your sexual persuasion just as much as you say that others are doing.

And you are failing, and we are laughing.

86 posts and still no answers.
Let me try since all you liberals are afraid to say it. How about swingers? Will Smith is into it and he's really cool.
Is it consensual?

Is all this flying over your head? I never asked anybody what they do. I asked what the next big thing for liberals to accept will be.
Maybe in the interest of clarity you could tell us exactly what "perversions" that liberals engage in, but conservatives do not? I know for a fact that there are conservative gay men, conservative lesbian women and conservative transgender people.

Like when everyone has to treat everyone the same doing business? In a free market? I like when clients are nice, well-mannered, and not very needy. I don’t have to accept everything about them, I don’t want to even know everything about them!

You think seeing 2 men kiss on tv or holding hands in public is “shoving liberal views” down your throat?

Edit: That’s the world catching up. Folks are no longer willing to center general public things around what makes straight white men comfortable.

If you are a liberal, congratulations. You have made much progress in gaining acceptance for many different groups of people with a wide variety of sexual preferences. Are there others you want to help because society is not yet comfortable with them coming out of their closet?
If you are a conservative, you may be uncomfortable with this wide variety of sexuality on full display, but you may suspect it will expand. What kind of sexual behavior that is currently in the closet, will liberals put in the spotlight next, with hopes of gaining social acceptance?
I'm not a liberal but I'll play.

First there can only be three sexual preferences- preferring your own sex, preferring the other sex, preferring both. There's really no other sexual preferences - gender issues are not sexual.

Next "liberals" don't do anything. Homosexual relationships became socially acceptable over time because gay people started letting people they were gay and people found that "hey pete the gay guy ain't a bad person.". From finding out that Pete ain't a bad guy it's a short walk to "hey Pete should be able to marry whoever he wants" or "hey why can't my daughter marry her girlfriend and have a nice family life like all the rest of us?"

None of that applies the ultra religious or ultra conservatives who basically are intolerant of anyone who isn't a cookie cutter copy of them. Thankfully there ain't too many of those people. Though they should do themselves and get out more.

Oh yeah, the question I asked that you don’t want to acknowledge.

You specifically said “Are there others you want to help because society is not yet comfortable with them coming out of their closet?”

I want to help roger dukes( aka people who like pineapples up the butt) become comfortable coming out of the closet. Or do you think society is already comfortable with people who like roger dukes?

Also you didn’t answer if you choose the name to help come out of your closet or just a coincidence?

There's the problem right there. Nothing is perverted in the minds of liberals. They don't even know how to define it.
So...nothing in the mouth, then? Or is putting it in the mouth ok, as long as it's a ladies mouth? Is the inside of a ladies mouth different from inside of a mans?

Is putting it in the butt ok? But only if it's a ladies man's? Are ladies poop shoots more acceptable than mens?

If you could suck your own dick and did so, does that mean you like to suck dick and are gay? And if so, wouldn't beating off mean you like to give hand jobs, and are gay?

What about putting it between a nice pair of ample breasts? Is that ok?

What's your fetish?

And you are failing, and we are laughing.
I hear you. Your nervous laughter comes through loud and clear every time you lose a debate....every time you challenge me that is. Don't go running away like you always do. It will ruin my fun.

Back
Top Bottom