• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

programming

Conflict

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
They call it television. I love programming. I love being told what to believe. I love watching it and adhering to it. I love not thinking for myself. I love believing all the programming that i receive. I love being a sychophant. I love beng a follower. I love dictation. I love greed. I love mad cowboy disease! I love apologetic conservatives. I love injustice. I love bondage. I love greed. I love what America has become. YAY! I pledge the alliegance! I love Independent thought! I love indoctrination! I love being stupid! I love being senseless! I love kissing ***! THat's just me. What can I say? I'm a complete coward! Praise the Lord!

Crap.... I started to read this thread thinking this going to talk about computer programming...

That's my job... among other things...

Oh well...

Conflict said:
They call it television. I love programming. I love being told what to believe. I love watching it and adhering to it. I love not thinking for myself. I love believing all the programming that i receive. I love being a sychophant. I love beng a follower. I love dictation. I love greed. I love mad cowboy disease! I love apologetic conservatives. I love injustice. I love bondage. I love greed. I love what America has become. YAY! I pledge the alliegance! I love Independent thought! I love indoctrination! I love being stupid! I love being senseless! I love kissing ***! THat's just me. What can I say? I'm a complete coward! Praise the Lord!

and pass the ammunition

What has this rant to do with......................well, anything?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom