• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Profiling? Or good police work?

Which is exactly why they should be doing it. This is real life. Peoples lives are literally on the line. Anything that helps with that is fine by me.

That is assuming it would help which I doubt. The problem is no matter what you think or little you care about these individuals' lifestyle they are still American Citizens and deserve the same rights that you are entitled to. Harassment for crimes that have yet to be committed is wrong especially when it is coming from the people whose duty is to protect your rights.

That is assuming it would help which I doubt. The problem is no matter what you think or little you care about these individuals' lifestyle they are still American Citizens and deserve the same rights that you are entitled to. Harassment for crimes that have yet to be committed is wrong especially when it is coming from the people whose duty is to protect your rights.

We don't know if it is harrassment though. We don't know what was in the letter. (though we've seen lots of assumptions) I doubt the police department would purposely set out and open itself to get lawsuits up the yin yang. And while yeah, the letter may not work it is imo still worth a try. If it gets 1 person out of trouble then it is worth it.

some police man work so much effective becuase due to his personal working and capacity and handling the case with good m

Back
Top Bottom