• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Professor teaches white people committing suicide can be an 'ethical' act

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

I doubt this is the only person that feels this way. The EXINCTION OF WHITE PEOPLE WORLD-WIDE, will soon be a mainstream concept like all the other crazy shit liberals think up. We already have BLM people saying whites should just move out of their homes, and give them to blacks. What's next BLM death camps? This is what Marxism is all about, pitting one group against another until a time comes when "someone must die" to atone for their sins. Marxism has killed hundreds of millions. I think it's only a matter of time, unless we stop this; and stop teaching children that white people are evil through CRT.

@American and Fox are lying again.

The professor in question was quoting some other South African Philosopher and criticized that statement as part of a thought experiment. His own article:

Duquesne University pushed back on the criticisms and claims, telling Fox News, "He did not make a statement advocating anything like what was suggested." "In fact, he said that the statement in question was ‘crazy.’ He also said that the provocateur who used this example was wrong in suggesting any such radical action. The words being circulated were simply lifted out of context to distort the actual comments. Saying that Professor Hook called for anything like the words in question is false," the statement added.

I doubt this is the only person that feels this way. The EXINCTION OF WHITE PEOPLE WORLD-WIDE, will soon be a mainstream concept like all the other crazy shit liberals think up. We already have BLM people saying whites should just move out of their homes, and give them to blacks. What's next BLM death camps? This is what Marxism is all about, pitting one group against another until a time comes when "someone must die" to atone for their sins. Marxism has killed hundreds of millions. I think it's only a matter of time, unless we stop this; and stop teaching children that white people are evil through CRT.

LAMO another failed tinfoil hat dishonest lie that doesn't match what was actually said or even the article content LMAO
Holy cow, how can people be so triggered by BLM and CRT that it causes them to post meltdowns like this that spin off into delusion?
🍿

The professor in question was quoting some other South African Philosopher and criticized that statement as part of a thought experiment. His own article:

Duquesne University pushed back on the criticisms and claims, telling Fox News, "He did not make a statement advocating anything like what was suggested." "In fact, he said that the statement in question was ‘crazy.’ He also said that the provocateur who used this example was wrong in suggesting any such radical action. The words being circulated were simply lifted out of context to distort the actual comments. Saying that Professor Hook called for anything like the words in question is false," the statement added.
Nailed It!
lol

Here is what the Catholic university had to say (last two paragraphs in the Faux News article):

Duquesne University pushed back on the criticisms and claims, telling Fox News, "He did not make a statement advocating anything like what was suggested."

"In fact, he said that the statement in question was ‘crazy.’ He also said that the provocateur who used this example was wrong in suggesting any such radical action. The words being circulated were simply lifted out of context to distort the actual comments. Saying that Professor Hook called for anything like the words in question is false," the statement added.

Librull purrfessirr OUTRAGE!™ duly noted and logged. :rolleyes:

🥱:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Literally from the article you linked.

Duquesne University pushed back on the criticisms and claims, telling Fox News, "He did not make a statement advocating anything like what was suggested."

"In fact, he said that the statement in question was ‘crazy.’ He also said that the provocateur who used this example was wrong in suggesting any such radical action. The words being circulated were simply lifted out of context to distort the actual comments. Saying that Professor Hook called for anything like the words in question is false," the statement added.
Edit: looks like I was slow on the draw. Not the first commentator to notice this.

You take "I doubt he is the only person that feels this way" and extrapolate that into some type of movement. Why are you doing that to yourself, and then trying to take other people along on a ride of lunacy with you? The "nuts" in our culture are not the lunatics on the fringes, its the people that take the lunatics on the fringe seriously. *

There are 7 billion people in the world; 330 million in the US. Simple probability will tell you there is a lot of fringe thinking out there. Just look at the pandemic debacle to see some really wacked thinking. People on the fringe exist, they will always exist, but they do not define us. Taking every fringe thinker and developing that into a definition of the character of our society will drive you nuts and bore those around you that have to listen to this drivel. Get a grip!

This is the problem with Fox is they go looking for this stuff, put it under a microscope and then try to extrapolate the fringe and try to paint the character of our culture with it. If you think about it, its quite illogical, yet it nonetheless seemingly gets the dander up of all of their viewers. You can see evidence of that all over the board. This garbage would not work if the viewers actually were informed and would really think through this. Instead, they seem to like being manipulated, hence Tucker Carlson's rating.

The sky is not falling, chicken little. At least this is not evidence of it. Please your analytic mind around real issues. This is not one of them.

* - please note, I am not addressing the specific person cited in the Fox News article. My guess is that if I actually addressed this specific situation I would find, as with most Fox News things like this, its actually rather benign and grossly overstated to fluff up their audiences that can't get enough of this *****. I am addressing the Fox viewers overreaction to the **** Fox News feeds them to promote an overreaction.

OK. As I suspected, this is Fox misrepresenting what he said. It is a college course, something many Fox viewers have no experience with, but we was talking about the metaphoric death of whiteness because white culture of South Africa was organized around the concept of the supremacy..... for their to be equality in South Africa, the concept of white supremacy had to die, so white culture had to die........ The quibbling here was more about the style of his statement then what he was really trying to say, which, of course, Fox News perverted for it own ends.

Last edited:
Of course they wait until the last paragraph to say this where it would be completely missed by an aggressive reader. Another fine example of entertainment disguised as news.

Pack your bags; you're going to BLM Death Camp.

I see the lay off caused some introspection…./s

Good for you. Your point?

He has subscribed to the thread. He's waiting for the crash-and-burn. That's why he subscribed. You really can't figure that out? Sad. So sad.

It already crashed and burned. He already got what he wanted. His subscription to the thread paid off. He's done.

What!!!!???? @American lie about a thread topic to try to spin some white victim card nonsense where it never existed? That's unpossible.

Of course they wait until the last paragraph to say this where it would be completely missed by an aggressive reader. Another fine example of entertainment disguised as news.
What’s an “aggressive reader” and why would they miss the last paragraph?

I actually did have a black professor in 1973 ask us, a class of all whites, why we just didn't all commit suicide. Since we had no phones then to look up from and say "what?" we looked at each other and said it. Afraid to ask, we wondered if that was going to be on the test. It wasn't. And we all survived.

Of course, I do not know whether that "professor" said those words or not.

But I have no doubt whatsoever that if there were no more Caucasians in this world, the human beings still left on this planet would be very, very, very unhappy.

TY for caring enough to dig this out. Saves me the time.

Lol @ faux.

Wait, I thought the main goal of professors was to spread communism. If the kids kill themselves, they can't become effective communists.

What’s an “aggressive reader” and why would they miss the last paragraph?
Emotional reader? I knew you of anyone was gunna challenge.

What I mean is that a title like that can get one emotionally charged and read aggressively missing imp0rtant detaiIs.

Back
Top Bottom