• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Problem???

sKiTzo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Granted, the party is a "club" but given that the outcome of the "club's" primaries have such a huge effect on who can become president of the united states, should this "club" be allowed to defraud voters in this manner? Who calls an election with a hundred something thousand voters still waiting to vote? These piss rat mf'ers need to be shut down. How can this be tolerated with our livelihoods at stake? Doesn't this piss you off?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2togSItA77E

Ya, the Arizona peasantry looks pissed off. If even half of what they're saying is true then I don't blame them.

South of McDowall Rd....(1:17) phew, she had steam coming out of her ears.

I've heard it said that republicans don't win elections if there's a large turnout and that's why they try to keep people from voting. It appears now that Arizona went too far with it's voter suppression and it looks bad. Reeeal bad. I think Secretary of State, Michelle Reagan's aspirations for Governor just went out the window.

Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan blames polling place cuts for election frustration - ABC15 Arizona

People need to utilize early and mail-in voting. Everyone showing up on election day has become a logistical nightmare.

People need to utilize early and mail-in voting. Everyone showing up on election day has become a logistical nightmare.
It's only a logistical nightmare for incompetent, inefficient bureaucracy. The private sector handles far larger numbers on a daily basis.

It's only a logistical nightmare for incompetent, inefficient bureaucracy. The private sector handles far larger numbers on a daily basis.

No ****... The NSA has the technology to listen in on every single phone call and read every email but when election time comes all the sudden, as a collective, there is a logistics problem and we somehow forget how to count?

Of course but, knowing that people still procrastinate. Almost seems set up.

No ****... The NSA has the technology to listen in on every single phone call and read every email but when election time comes all the sudden, as a collective, there is a logistics problem and we somehow forget how to count?

To be honest, I doubt the NSA is all that good at doing that either. The government doesn't seem to be efficient or competent at doing anything.

To be honest, I doubt the NSA is all that good at doing that either. The government doesn't seem to be efficient or competent at doing anything.

They are extremely efficient and effective when and where they want to be and intentionally clumsy and horrific when and where they want to be.

Back
Top Bottom