• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Problem Solvers Caucus?

Let me know when Nancy gives a **** about them.

I heard Nancy gave them her marching orders and they were not to waver from the party line. What a waste. She should have just sent a raven.

I heard Nancy gave them her marching orders and they were not to waver from the party line. What a waste. She should have just sent a raven.

Seems as though a couple of lazy, knee jerk posters did not bother to read the first line in the link;

The Problem Solvers Caucus is a bi-partisan group in the United States House of Representatives that includes approximately 48 members – equally divided between Democrats and Republicans – who seek to create bi-partisan cooperation on key policy issues. Created in January 2017, the group is currently co-chaired by Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ) and Tom Reed (R-NY).”

Seems as though a couple of lazy, knee jerk posters did not bother to read the first line in the link;

The Problem Solvers Caucus is a bi-partisan group in the United States House of Representatives that includes approximately 48 members – equally divided between Democrats and Republicans – who seek to create bi-partisan cooperation on key policy issues. Created in January 2017, the group is currently co-chaired by Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ) and Tom Reed (R-NY).”

Seems like you just read the definition and didn't listen to the RESULTS. I didn't post about what the caucus IS, I posted about WHAT PELOSI TASKED THEM TO DO.

Now, go do better!

Back
Top Bottom