• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pro-Trump protesters storm US Capitol as lawmakers gather to count electoral votes

This isn't insurrection. It's a mostly peaceful protest. There are thousands of protestors and 12 people made it into the capital.

Btw, the woman who got shot (in the capitol building) apparently died.

oh comrade, I'm sorry my innocuous comment has triggered so much.

No, Vern, it's a serious question. And don't worry, you can't hurt my feelings. I hear the press referring to "rioters" and an "insurrection," but I've seen no evidence of it. No one's carrying bricks, Molotov cocktails, bags full of feces. I have seen quite a few flags, but no bags. That's about it.

Do you approve of traitor trump’s Superspreader today?

Did you have a problem with the ANTIFA/BLM superspreader events?

Well actually in the 70's but you're getting warmer.

I disagree. The Republican party used to have dignity and took accountability. GWB has openly opposed this act... not going far enough to blame Trump by name.

Pretty interesting comparing the police slow, tepid reaction to the Trump rioters invading our Capital with the quick, enthusiastic violence police used against BLM protesters at Lafayette Square so Trump could hold a Bible in the air.

No military-grade helicopters flying low over these rioters. Huh.

Was security purposefully thin?

You would have approved if they wore masks?
I don't approve of this at all masks or no. Fasicst douchebags are just too stupid to cover their faces and they brag about doing this crime they did. And they will be rounded up and arrested. All because they were stupid little failed sissy fascists.

Oh btw... Ossoff announced as winner. Dems take Senate. You guys just keep on losing. But by all means, keep throwing your tantrums. Nothing but amuzement.

Who? Whatabout? Have any lefties halted the House and Senate proceedings? Where was Pence hidden for his safety?
Didn't they try during the Kavanaugh hearings? But lefties throw around the term 'seditious' as though they understand its meaning.

this is the day America has officially become a banana republic .... i take no joy in saying it ..... how does America come back from this if this triggers uprisings around the country in support of Trump the Genie is out of the lamp

Martial law...lol

No need for martial law. Supplies of Mountain Dew, Jack Daniels, Combos, and Hungry Man would run thin in less than 24 hrs....

Trump did not call in the NG. It was Pence. Trump couldn't care less.
Can you source that? It makes more sense. Because when the DC mayor requested the NG earlier in the day, she was denied....It seemed like the newly appointed minions at the Pentagon were under 'different orders' from The Donald at that time.

Even now, he won't back down from inciting insurrection with his lies. You can't pretend he doesn't know that he's playing with fire anymore.

Last edited:
I just see further polarization......I was so hoping 2021 would start out better than the previous nightmare.
Hugs to you Mr. Bum...it will be a better year.

Reactions: Bum
The site Admins are doing everyone here a massive disservice by not cracking down and banning the users here spreading misinformation and condoning the terrorist attack on the Capitol.

Hearing that now there is a meeting in another room now where the EC objectors that were interrupted are now meeting. I guess this takes the wind out of their sails since they aren't able to grand-stand in front of cameras to shout their whiny bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom