• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pro-Trump protesters storm US Capitol as lawmakers gather to count electoral votes

It sounds possible to me. Trump always checked with Putin on all his other moves and he planned this "rally" to which he invited all his supporters. Trump hates to put out his own money for anything, too. Maybe he got Putin to fund this insurrection for him.
Lol... Hillary still has her cult following.

It's so sad and lame to believe what you wrote. There is literally ZERO chance of that ever happening regardless of who is President, period. To believe such nonsense reduces one's credibility to ZERO.
You do realize that this is the same woman who kept incarcerated prisoners lock up for cheap labor and defied a supreme court order in doing so?

Mussolini was a far-right fascist who inspired another one; Adolph Hitler. End of.

And what was Lefty Stalin? Does classifying him as not-a-fascist obscure the millions he tortured and killed?

The media merely report what the experts are telling them. If you believe that there is a significant degree of voter fraud the onus is on you to prove it. The far-right Heritage Foundation found only 1300 cases of alleged election fraud-since 1982.

In recent years the media has chosen to listen to many experts with a political axe to grind, and I will continue to point that out whenever I so choose. Part of that includes expressing doubt—as opposed to certainty— that the election was totally on the square.

You post that you see "lies of omission" as lies, yet Trump refuses to acknowledge a group like QAnon and then has plausible deniability for why he doesn't condemn their ridiculous conspiracy theories that laud him as practically a god. You promote his lies (election fraud) as "well they are possible" when really you bring them up as if they haven't been addressed or the evidence is not bullshit. Even Barr told him it was "bullshit".

Neither you nor I know what evidence Barr viewed.

But we both know that the Supreme Could did not look at whatever evidence Trump’s lawyers submitted, because they rejected the case in a few hours.

The Left’s penchant for believing Barr only when it’s to their advantage does not inspire confidence in the Left’s honesty.

As a matter of fact I cant. I guess the display of moral cowardice from your posts dissuaded me from caring.
Way to demonstrate your own cowardice, then. I guess you succeeded in making the charge stick to someone after all.

But we both know that the Supreme Could did not look at whatever evidence Trump’s lawyers submitted, because they rejected the case in a few hours.

The Left’s penchant for believing Barr only when it’s to their advantage does not inspire confidence in the Left’s honesty.
You don't know that the SCOTUS didn't look at evidence submitted. It was available to them for days, weeks. Do you believe the SCOTUS lives in seclusion, isolation and cannot look at anything put out, especially things that are submitted to them? Do you believe they don't have legal assistants to read through information and give them summaries and legal briefings on what is presented?

They had plenty of time to read the much of the information presented to them.

I don't care for Barr. But there is no reason to believe he was lying when he told Trump he lost and claims of election fraud were bullshit. He doesn't benefit at all from that statement.

There was no evidence submitted for any of the 60+ courts to look at! What do you expect a court to do; just take Giuliani's word for it?

Way to demonstrate your own cowardice, then. I guess you succeeded in making the charge stick to someone after all.
Your behavior has consequences...when you abuse the good faith of the intent of the forum...you dont get good faith responses. 🤷
As a matter of fact I cant. I guess the display of moral cowardice from your posts dissuaded me from caring.

You don't know that the SCOTUS didn't look at evidence submitted. It was available to them for days, weeks. Do you believe the SCOTUS lives in seclusion, isolation and cannot look at anything put out, especially things that are submitted to them? Do you believe they don't have legal assistants to read through information and give them summaries and legal briefings on what is presented?

They had plenty of time to read the much of the information presented to them.

I don't care for Barr. But there is no reason to believe he was lying when he told Trump he lost and claims of election fraud were bullshit. He doesn't benefit at all from that statement.

The Court's decided not to grant expedited hearings, which says to me that they'd already made up their minds prior to sorting through the evidence. Expedited hearings might have disarmed the Right's claims of a stolen election. As it is, we have only the alleged honesty of the Left to go on.

I didn't say Barr lied. I said we don't know what evidence was available to him.

I suggest you learn what fascism and communism are. They are diametrically opposed ideologies irrespective of their actions.

I already stated that the ideologies are opposed. My point about Stalin is that intentions mean less than actions.

The Court's decided not to grant expedited hearings, which says to me that they'd already made up their minds prior to sorting through the evidence. Expedited hearings might have disarmed the Right's claims of a stolen election. As it is, we have only the alleged honesty of the Left to go on.

I didn't say Barr lied. I said we don't know what evidence was available to him.
There is not a single thing that would prove to many Trump supporters, especially those who believe that the election was stolen, that it wasn't.

But of course you know better, right? I guess you'll be presenting your evidence to a court somewhere.

No amount of legal expertise can overcome a society determined to dive into the abyss.

There is not a single thing that would prove to many Trump supporters, especially those who believe that the election was stolen, that it wasn't.

Even if the Far Left were as Simon-pure regarding the election as they like to claim, they’ve told so many self-serving lies that everyone on the Left has sacrificed the high ground they held twenty years ago. I didn’t think anyone could have a more pernicious effect on the American psyche than Dick Cheney did, but Nancy Pelosi and her posse have exceeded him.

And yes, I realize you choose not to address issues not directly related to the election. That’s your prerogative, as it is mine to assert that Lefty lies have been poisoning the well long before Trump ever run for office.

Even if the Far Left were as Simon-pure regarding the election as they like to claim, they’ve told so many self-serving lies that everyone on the Left has sacrificed the high ground they held twenty years ago. I didn’t think anyone could have a more pernicious effect on the American psyche than Dick Cheney did, but Nancy Pelosi and her posse have exceeded him.

And yes, I realize you choose not to address issues not directly related to the election. That’s your prerogative, as it is mine to assert that Lefty lies have been poisoning the well long before Trump ever run for office.
I'm not addressing wild claims that are not backed by actual evidence and are biased in their very nature. You are making claims about the left that you refuse to view in any sort of relation to those same things being done on the right, particularly in concern to Trump. Trump has lied and did far more to damage the "American psyche" than Pelosi or Cheney.

Trump... Gun Grabber!

I'm not addressing wild claims that are not backed by actual evidence and are biased in their very nature. You are making claims about the left that you refuse to view in any sort of relation to those same things being done on the right, particularly in concern to Trump. Trump has lied and did far more to damage the "American psyche" than Pelosi or Cheney.

Nope, all politicians lie, but in the past four years the Left has told worse ones than the Right.

Back
Top Bottom