• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pro-Trump lawyer who boosted election-reversal bid under investigation by the California Bar

The government is going to wind up owning Mar A Lago.

Which is ironic, because the Federal government turned the Post estate down when they tried to give it to them, before Trump bought it.
What a shame as Mar A Lago would have made a great Veterans Assisted Living Facility.

Here is the fact check on the Lindell presentation. While I did not watch all two hours, I did spend 15 minutes skimming through it. Fair is fair, you should spend a bit of time in its fact-check.

I have some, and is what I find it is just Fact Checkers sighting other people who say it was debunked but give no hard proof, and they DO NOT
WANT TO GO TO COURT TO PROVE THEIR CASE!!!
This Article said the Judge "heard only preliminary arguments" then without looking at evidence said it was gossip etc...
So this Obama appointed Judge DID not let a case go to "Discovery"....

Now on the flip side. If these people are lying putting them in court and allowing them to lie will get the Left the gift they've been seeking
for Trumps entire tenure, and that would stop him from running again!!!!.....

So why do you think they have NEVER allowed this stuff in to court?

Sorry I did not spoon feed you, and assumed you can draw conclusions on your own !

I said , "IF" these people who made reports to DHS and other Federal Agencies stating that a Coup happened, gave evidence, wrote affidavits, and
brought cases to court, ARE THE ONES LYING, then we need to Try them for Treason ! "IF" Their evidence is True the we need to convict others
for the Coup!

But to find out the Truth we have to look at the evidence!

Mary Fanning
Sidney Powell
Rudy Giuliani
Trump
Russell James Ramsland

All these people brought forth Lawsuits stating the Election was a Fraud, and were/ are trying to over turn the Election Results!!!!.....
Why are THEY the ONLY ONE ASKING FOR THE COURTS TO LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE ????? .....

Think about it !
Yeah I don't expect you to figure it out , but who know....
Wow, you are paying attention to the some of the biggest charlatans of our time. You clearly are a very gullible man lost in your own world that is out of orbit of reality. Do you have any direct response to the fact check I provided or did that confuse you? Powell and Guilliani were admonished by the courts and are each facing disbarment for lying to the courts. That is not an easy thing to do. You have to really be out there to be disbarred.

Like Trump, your inability to embrace facts and reality, including being able to discern credible sources from incredible sources is why you can not comprehend why Trump lost and why he got himself into trouble. I think we need to end this conversation. You want to live in your own little world and I am due back on the planet Earth. You can have your own opinions, but you can not have your own facts. You want your own facts.

Last edited:
It's currently being seen by those with serious professional eyes by the Cal state bar, the 1/6 Committee and possibly our DOJ.

The 2022 elections will be interesting.

Are your talking about the ones from Federal Judges and others who need to keep their info secret?
that's a whole noter story.
No, just the same old secret ballot we’ve always had.

Sorry I did not spoon feed you, and assumed you can draw conclusions on your own !

I said , "IF" these people who made reports to DHS and other Federal Agencies stating that a Coup happened, gave evidence, wrote affidavits, and
brought cases to court, ARE THE ONES LYING, then we need to Try them for Treason ! "IF" Their evidence is True the we need to convict others
for the Coup!

But to find out the Truth we have to look at the evidence!

Mary Fanning
Sidney Powell
Rudy Giuliani
Trump
Russell James Ramsland

All these people brought forth Lawsuits stating the Election was a Fraud, and were/ are trying to over turn the Election Results!!!!.....
Why are THEY the ONLY ONE ASKING FOR THE COURTS TO LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE ????? .....

Think about it !
Yeah I don't expect you to figure it out , but who know....
Because the courts won’t entertain nonsense. And those assholes you mention know you’ll swallow anything and check nothing.

And send them lots of money!

No, just the same old secret ballot we’ve always had.
Republicans do NOT want the "secret ballot".

Republicans want to be able to identify every "enemy of the state" who doesn't vote for the Republican candidates. The "secret ballot" interferes with that but they can't quite convince Americans to stop using it so they resort to their fall back position of making it as difficult as possible for the people who might not vote for the Republican candidates to actually be able to vote.

Wow, you are paying attention to the some of the biggest charlatans of our time. You clearly are a very gullible man lost in your own world that is out of orbit of reality. Do you have any direct response to the fact check I provided or did that confuse you? Powell and Guilliani were admonished by the courts and are each facing disbarment for lying to the courts. That is not an easy thing to do. You have to really be out there to be disbarred.

Like Trump, your inability to embrace facts and reality, including being able to discern credible sources from incredible sources is why you can not comprehend why Trump lost and why he got himself into trouble. I think we need to end this conversation. You want to live in your own little world and I am due back on the planet Earth. You can have your own opinions, but you can not have your own facts. You want your own facts.
So they are using institutions to Cancel people who are trying to stop our Corrupt and Criminal Government ! ...... Not a Surprise!

Think about it, (Yes I know you are gaslighted beyond hope but...) If these people where "LYING", then why not let them in to court and
let them perjure themselves !!! They could have Jailed them AND Disbar them all in one shot! And they could have done it a year ago.......

........Still nothing ?....... You gonna go back to "Orangemen BAD!" brain washing ?....

Also "IF" they are lying, why not do a FULL Audit and confirm all the Mail in Ballots were legit! This would help "THE PEOPLE TELLING THE TRUTH"
to win in court, and then AMERICA can JAIL THE TRIATORS !!!!......

Now tell me ONE F'ING Time ! Who wants a FULL AUDIT and to Go to Court to FIND THE TRUTH ???.......

I'll even give you a hint ! His Last name Starts with a "T"

Ok here some more covered up information!

Because the courts won’t entertain nonsense. And those assholes you mention know you’ll swallow anything and check nothing.

And send them lots of money!
That's what they want you to believe !

Think aout the FACTS at hand !!!!!

You "BELIEVE" that Trump is trying to "Destroy Democracy" , to "OVER TURN A FAIR ELECTION" !!!! (Right?) ISN'T THIS A BIG F'IN DEAL ?????....
And in the Same Breath you want others to believe that trying to go to court to over turn an election is NONESENSE !!!!..... ???????

Do you not see how you have been manipulated here? .....

Just Go to court, do a FULL INVESTIGATION and find the Truth !!!
"IF" You're right Trump's a Traitor and should go to jail and what not !...
"IF" Trump is Right, then He just helped America Stop a Coup, and we can findout who the REAL Traitors are and Jail them!!!!!....

Back
Top Bottom