• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pro-Russia groups are spreading doctored video clips depicting Zelenskyy as a cocaine user

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Pro-Russia groups are spreading doctored video clips depicting Zelenskyy as a cocaine user

iu

Two doctored videos depicting Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy as a cocaine user have been circulating on pro-Russia Telegram channels and social media groups. The first video appears to show powdered cocaine and a credit card on Zelenskyy's desk while he speaks to billionaire Elon Musk over a video call. The original clip was shared on Zelenskyy's Instagram page on March 6 and clearly shows that the space on the Ukrainian leader's desk was empty during his call with Musk. Another doctored video being circulated involves clips from a January 2019 interview with Zelenskyy conducted by the Ukrainian Pravda news outlet. "How do you feel about cocaine?" read the English subtitles on the doctored clip. However, according to The Associated Press, the clips in the viral video were cut and reassembled out of context. In reality, Zelenskyy denied taking cocaine in the video interview and instead spoke about his morning exercise routine and love of coffee. "Great! Great! No, I'm sitting on something white, but it is a chair. It's not cocaine. I don't use drugs," Zelenskyy said when asked if he was taking drugs, according to a translation by the outlet. "I breathe coffee, because I am very addicted to coffee. I really like coffee, it's true," the Ukrainian leader had said, per AP.

Preemptive decapitation of our Russian trolls here.

If cocaine give him balls, why not? in moderate doses, of course.:) It is tense times. The man can be forgiven. Every minute brings stressful news. Rumours are that the Orcs are fixing to breach some river in the east called Severtsky Donetsk. Further west the Orc artillery is awfully close to some rail link to Slovyansk. Xelensky could use some tranquilizers

Gee, who would guess that you would show up in this thread?

You should inquire about your boss Vladimir. He doesn't look too healthy lately.

Back
Top Bottom