• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pro-lifers seem proportionally gender equal.

How do you come to that conclusion? Republicans haven't changed any, and if they have, they've gotten more liberal. Democrats, on the other hand, have gone insane left.

As they've become more Trumpian, they've become more authoritarian, promoting lies, and adhering to and propagating delusional stuff like Q-Anon.

The population of the US in 1973 was around 200 million so the percentage dropped a bunch if you are correct
And the numbers of abortions in the United States have fallen to an all time low.

According to the CDC :

In 2019 92.7 percent of all abortions in the United States occurred in the first trimester.
( At or less than 13 weeks gestation ( from the first day of the last period ) .

"………….
Actually , 92 percent of women in the United States are being responsible for their fertility by using Birth control consistently.
( unless they are currently pregnant or are actively trying to become pregnant.)

Info from :

https://www.self.com/story/report-two-thirds-women-use-birth-control

From the article :

Oh, and as for 35.1 percent of women who aren’t using contraception?

They’re not all just having unsafe sex.

About half of them (17 percent of the respondents) hadn’t had sex in the past three months while the rest were either pregnant, postpartum or trying to conceive (7.5 percent),
or, indeed, sexually active but not using protection (7.9 percent).

so go figure out why so many women agree with them. Most men don't, so it's not men you're trying to convince.
Women agree with men because that's where the power lays. And they are right the power in the anti-abortion movement lays with men. Nobody is trying to convince the men in power. They are trying to take power away from them so they cannot deny women rights that belong to them. There will be set backs.

Well, there are many, many more males here...
And why do you think they are so many anti-abortion males posting here on the abortion sub-forum. They think they know how women should handle their reproductive lives and they are here to so instruct them.

Last edited:
Some scratch pad statistics. The best number I can find is that there were 799k abortions last year in the US. US census numbers and wild ass guessing there are between 40-45 million women of child bearing age which comes out to about 2%. Which suggests abortion is not a high demand item for women. While many may get swept up on the "my body my choice (baby doesn't get a vote, apparently)" reality seems to indict differently.
And you point is.......??

As they've become more Trumpian, they've become more authoritarian, promoting lies, and adhering to and propagating delusional stuff like Q-Anon.
so, you don't like trump.

ok lol keep voting democrat then, until your gas is 100 dollars a gallon! It's all good because something something Trump lied about eating chocolate cookies that one time.

And another thing to deny it's actually a baby when they are at or near the viability stage.
This is about the 4th time you've posted here implying that women are aborting normal healthy fetuses at or after the 24 week viability mark. That is simply not so and you have been told so every time you come here with this stupid anti-abortion propaganda.

Abortions at this stage are done because the fetus is dead or so deformed it will die shortly after birth or if it lives it will be an institutional life of chaos, pain and incomprehension or the mother is going to die or be permanently injured if the pregnancy is not ended.

Why do you keep posting this trash? Don't you know anything about any of the statistics about abortion?

What we need here at the abortion sub-forum is a notarized entrance ticket that says you have taken a basic biology test, have read Guttmacher's abortion and women's reproductive statistics cover to cover and have an IQ of at least 98. Way too many doddering old anti-abortion males come to this forum to school women on child bearing morality according to their religious beliefs without any shred of evidence that they know anything. Here's a thought: if you are going to instruct women on how to handle their reproductive lives you better be a lot smarter than they are because you sure as hell don't have any experience.

And why do you think they are so many anti-abortion males posting here on the abortion sub-forum. They think they know how women should handle their reproductive lives and they are here to so instruct them.

Ok, weaver.

so, you don't like trump.

I don't like him at all.

ok lol keep voting democrat then, until your gas is 100 dollars a gallon! It's all good because something something Trump lied about eating chocolate cookies that one time.

I vote for whom I like. I've voted both Republican & Democrat over the years. I regretted voting for Reagan's first term, but never regretted both my votes for H.W. I would vote for him again, in a heartbeat. But, there's nothing that could get me to vote for any current version of a Republican, and especially not for Trump.

I don't like him at all.

I vote for whom I like. I've voted both Republican & Democrat over the years. I regretted voting for Reagan's first term, but never regretted both my votes for H.W. I would vote for him again, in a heartbeat. But, there's nothing that could get me to vote for any current version of a Republican, and especially not for Trump.
I could respect your position if you just refused to vote at all. US society is heavily demoralized, but why vote for the party that encourages it? If you want to see what's in store for us under democrat leadership, drive through any city. I haven't found one democrat run city that even bothers to fill potholes, while republican small towns are a coin flip.

Back
Top Bottom